LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Observation I've Noticed

Hi All,

I Have an interesting Obvservation to Share. I Wear Almost 24/7, and have no Problem Going when I Need to. However I notice that Almost Immediately after Getting in the Door I Always just Go Immediately. Anyway I was Wondering if Anybody Has Any thoughts as to Why this Happens?

Thx. Rockies Fan

Go Rockies! :D

I used to have that problem and also I used to go the moment I made any movement to get out of bed in the morning !

Do you have the "urge" when you get to the bathroom door or even passing a bathroom when out ?

Does running water or rain do anything for you.?

Lots of people have different symptoms but they mostly seem to run along the same lines-maybe it is a mental thing with arriving home and needing to go.

that is very interesting! Although I don't share that experience with you I have found though after wearing more often it is easier to wet in public. Just the other day I decided to wear a diaper to work and it was very easy for me to wet. It started to get annoying towards the end of the shift as I am a bartender and I was completely soaked. 8 hours in the same wet nappy starts to get a little uncomfortable.

~Brian

that is very interesting! Although I don't share that experience with you I have found though after wearing more often it is easier to wet in public. Just the other day I decided to wear a diaper to work and it was very easy for me to wet. It started to get annoying towards the end of the shift as I am a bartender and I was completely soaked. 8 hours in the same wet nappy starts to get a little uncomfortable.

~Brian

[/quote

Hi Brian, I wear all the time including to work. I know for myself speaking that the more one wears, the more secure and confident that person will become in relaxing and using his/her diapers. Like you said though its just the discomfort of being in a soaked diaper for hours on end especially knowing that if you wet again, your diaper will leak :badmood: I just try to time the spaces between changes where I can get somewhere to do so, but that can be a problem sometimes too :o The more care free time is of course at home. Like nappyloon mentioned about the slightest movement getting out of bed in the morning can cause an overflow but who cares? I'm at home :whistling:

That happens to me also, I go for a walk almost everyday, about 4 miles, while I wet before I go, and sometimes while I walking, its easyer to wet when I stop walking, for some reason, but as soon as I get home, I let go a total flood, I have no idea why, but it just seems to happen, I don't care if I wet in public, and I live with no one, so I can wet and wear when I want, maybe I'm just more relaxed when I get back, I have no idea.