LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wettyboy

Wettyboy

Hi from South Jersey USA. I am so happy to find this wonderful site. I am hoping to find a strict parent figure who will adopt me and turn me into their 10 year old boy. I wet my bed and my pants sometimes and require thick training pants with plastic baby pants during the day and thick diapers at night. I love playing with toys . I need all decisions made for me and when I am a naughty boy my parent figure is to spank me. Time outs  early bed times and corner time. My parent figure will make all decisions for me and will even have a little boys bedroom for me. I should only be allowed to watch childrens tv. No computers only kids ones. I want my parent to take complete control of me. I wear boys clothing . I want my parent to talk to me as if I were just ten years old even in public. 

• Like 2

Hi Wettyboy, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. Another Jersey guy! Lots of good likeminded people here. I think you’ll like it. But, do be sure to not wet your daytime training pants so much, they leak! Then, it will be thick diapers during the day too ? Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Wettyboy, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. Another Jersey guy! Lots of good likeminded people here. I think you’ll like it. But, do be sure to not wet your daytime training pants so much, they leak! Then, it will be thick diapers during the day too ? Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Hi Bill I am so happy to find this site. I cannot find the personals to put up an ad. Yes my trainers get soaked sometimes and if I find a parent they will decide if I need thick diapers during the day. Little boys dont get to choose what they wear that is the parents decision. 

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, Wettyboy said:

Hi Bill I am so happy to find this site. I cannot find the personals to put up an ad. Yes my trainers get soaked sometimes and if I find a parent they will decide if I need thick diapers during the day. Little boys dont get to choose what they wear that is the parents decision. 

Hi Wettyboy, here is a hyperlink to the personal forums “Meeting Place” here at DD.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/forum/14-meeting-place/

I hope you can find someone, who will be sure to get you in to diapers when you need them, and decide if you could still wear training pants. But training pants are for big boys and girls, who want to use the potty, but sometimes don’t make it. Good luck ?

• Like 2