LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bottom surgery

If you don't mind me asking, what is the recovery like? Does everything in terms of plumbing function immediately in its new configuration, or do you have to use a catheter for a while? Do you have to avoid wearing diapers for a while (assuming that's your thing)? 

In any case, I wish you all the best, and a speedy recovery. 

Good luck! Wishing you the best in recovery!

7 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Does everything in terms of plumbing function immediately in its new configuration, or do you have to use a catheter for a while? Do you have to avoid wearing diapers for a while (assuming that's your thing)? 

For me, at least (two-stage penile inversion), I wore a catheter while recovering in the hospital but they removed it before I left. Yes things worked, but I did spray a lot and they opened it more in the second-stage/revision to open it up more (which also required a cath for a week).

Also yes, you should avoid wearing diapers so you can keep the stitches clean for a while...

But it's a little different for every surgeon, so I'm curious what Princessamaryllis has to say too.

• Thanks 3
4 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

If you don't mind me asking, what is the recovery like? Does everything in terms of plumbing function immediately in its new configuration, or do you have to use a catheter for a while? Do you have to avoid wearing diapers for a while (assuming that's your thing)? 

In any case, I wish you all the best, and a speedy recovery. 

So full recovery takes about a year. But it gose in steps. For two weeks I won’t be able to drive. Then I have restrictions for there and six months. I could probably wear diapers since the want me to wear panty liners for drainage just not the ones with wings. Though I am too poor to afford my favorite rearz princess diapers at the moment . 
Also the said to get puppy pads so I can sit around the house necked in case I had drainage or leakage while airing out my surgery area. I actually remember a story from the diaper dimension where a little was put on puppy pads while they were being changed.

4 hours ago, Kif said:

Good luck! Wishing you the best in recovery!

For me, at least (two-stage penile inversion), I wore a catheter while recovering in the hospital but they removed it before I left. Yes things worked, but I did spray a lot and they opened it more in the second-stage/revision to open it up more (which also required a cath for a week).

Also yes, you should avoid wearing diapers so you can keep the stitches clean for a while...

But it's a little different for every surgeon, so I'm curious what Princessamaryllis has to say too.

Thank you they are actually sending me home the frist weekend with a catheter and bandages. Then I go back on Monday to have them removed. 
I am nervous because other than having my wisdom teeth out I haven’t ever had a major surgery. I am excited too though.

13 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Thank you they are actually sending me home the frist weekend with a catheter and bandages. Then I go back on Monday to have them removed. 
I am nervous because other than having my wisdom teeth out I haven’t ever had a major surgery. I am excited too though.

You got this! ? ?

I cried happy tears when I woke up, and as much of a pain in the ass (and other places, lol) recovery has been at times, overall it has been the best thing I've ever done for myself.

13 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Also the said to get puppy pads so I can sit around the house necked in case I had drainage or leakage while airing out my surgery area. I actually remember a story from the diaper dimension where a little was put on puppy pads while they were being changed.

And NGL, recovery was probably one of the most littling experiences I've been through, even if it was due to pain / discomfort ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I had my bottom surgery done about 12 hours ago. My state has a special grant for low income people so I got it at 99% off at 100 dollars at least that is what I paid up front. Due to my anxiety I also pooped a bit in my big girl panties . You take the good with the bad i guess.