LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Tenant to Baby (Updated 2/28)

Great story so far, I love the slow build. The dramatic irony of Jordan being the only person not in the know is very fun.

For my part i think they're so cute together that dd/lb romance would be nice, but as others say, its your characters so go with whatever you think is right!

• Like 1

From Tenant to Baby: CH 7

By the time the pair finally arrived back home, Jordan was shifting uncomfortably in his seat. His pull-up was still soaking wet and uncomfortably cold. The truck had barely stopped before he was hopping out and cringing at the even more uncomfortable feeling of standing in the wet pull-up. “I’ll be right back.” He said to Derek, turning to his unit. 

“Be right back? What’s up, kiddo? Changed your mind about seeing the website?” Derek asked, a sad look passing over his face. 

Immediately, Jordan sought to remove it. “I need the bathroom. Really bad.” It wasn’t a big lie. He needed the bathroom, but not the toilet. And he was sure Derek would know if he threw the used pull-up in the bathroom trash now. 

“My bathroom’s closer. C’mon.” Derek said immediately, pulling his keys from his pocket and heading for the front door of his place. 

Not able to argue, Jordan shuffled over. As soon as the door was open, he made a beeline for the bathroom and locked himself inside. Looking around, the bathroom was very similar to the one in his dream. Except for this time he was uncomfortably wet, not basking in a warm bath. Jordan pulled his pants down to his ankles and his underwear down to his knees. The pull-up was swollen and sagging between his legs. It was a wonder how he hadn’t leaked. 

The sides of the pull-up ripped easily in his hands. Jordan couldn’t help but shiver as he removed the protection and exposed his damp skin to the chill of the bathroom. He threw the pull-up into the trash and immediately took the bag out and tied it up. Maybe he could hide it in the kitchen trash, he thought. 

The cleanup was just as unpleasant as the ride home. His skin was sensitive and already a bit raw from the extended period in the used pull-up. He did the best he could with wet toilet paper, but eventually comforted himself with the idea of a nice warm shower when he got home. 

Two knocks on the door caused him to flinch. “Take your time, buddy. I’ll just be in my office. Straight past the living room.” Derek informed him and his footsteps faded away. 

With a sigh of relief, Jordan washed his hands and pulled his underwear back up. It was a bit weird to not have the pull-up on after wearing it most of the day, but he had no time to dwell. Securing his pants, Jordan peeked out of the bathroom. Derek was nowhere to be seen. Jordan was quick as he shoved the bag with the soiled pull-up into the trash bin, making sure to cover it with napkins and wrappers. Only then did he head toward the office. 

The office was small, but home-y. There was a large L-shaped desk with several small filing cabinets on top. A simple desktop computer with a swivel chair Derek was currently sitting in was against one wall. Besides a large bookshelf, the only other piece of furniture was a large toy chest that sat in front of a small square of foam mats and blankets. Clearly, Derek used it as a play area for the kids he babysat while he worked. 

“Hey,” Derek greeted as he turned around and stood from the chair. “C’mon. I just got it pulled up.” The look on his face was softly hesitant as if he were talking to a wounded animal. He motioned for Jordan to take the seat he vacated. 

Confused, Jordan plopped down and pulled himself up to the desk. His hand immediately went to the mouse and started to browse. The homepage was a neutral gray color with the title “Daddy Der and Mommy Mel’s Babysitting” at the top. There was a large textbox that Jordan didn’t bother reading, instead, he scrolled down and clicked the accept terms and conditions box. The page then turned to a photograph of Mel and Derek standing on her rustic-looking porch. 

‘Mommy Melanie Parker and Daddy Derek Kay welcome the mommies and daddies and little ones that find their way to this page. Whether from word-of-mouth or ads posted, we are excited to meet each and every one of you and wish only the best for your little one in our care.’ Read the caption underneath the photo. It really was a simple website. Everything seemed standard until Jordan selected a drop-down menu. 

Home
Gallery
Reservations
Meet Us
Other Services

Jordan clicked on the gallery and waited as the page loaded. And boy did it load. 

The young man couldn’t help but flinch in his seat as the sight of Derek sitting on his own couch (The couch Jordan had sat on many times before) filled the screen. It wasn’t so much that part that surprised him. No, it was the grown adult man sitting in Derek’s lap that surprised him. The man was dressed in pajamas that looked exactly like the oversized pair Jordan had in his apartment at this very moment. There was a blurred box covering the man’s eyes, ears, and nose, but the matching pacifier in his mouth was in clear picture. 

“What the-” Jordan muttered as he clicked the next arrow. 

Another photo, this time of Mel with yet another grown man leaning against her on her couch. She cradled his head close and guided a bottle of what looked like milk to his face which was also blurred out. In both photographs, Mel and Derek had peaceful, happy grins on their face. 

The next photo showed a woman, a bit older than Jordan it seemed, laying on a changing table Jordan had never seen before. She wore a baby pink onesie that was unbuttoned on the crotch exposing a thick matching pink diaper. Jordan’s eyes traced hands on the waistband seemingly securing the diaper in place until they reached Derek’s face. The man wasn’t looking at the camera, rather, he was giving the woman a soft, adoring glance. 

“These…these are adults.” Jordan gasped, clicking through the gallery more rapidly. Each photo was either Mel or Derek interacting with an adult dressed in infantile clothing, engaging in some sort of roleplay. “All of these are adults!” 

“Yeah…” Derek gave a tired sigh. “It’s complicated. I know. But I wanted to tell you. I didn’t want to keep this from you. Especially if you were wanting to work with me…” 

“I don’t-” Jordan huffed out his own sigh. “I don’t understand.” His hand reached up to swipe through his hair, tangling in the locks. 

“Well,” Derek started to explain about his clientele. How they were all adults. Every single one. The one who left the pacifier on the couch, the one who enjoyed the pasta Jordan had made, even Andrew. And some of them would even schedule and pay for appointments to have a caregiver (Either Derek or Mel) take care of them as if they were genuinely a little kid. “It’s innocent. It’s harmless. It’s…It’s not as bad as it seems.” Derek finished with a plea. 

Jordan was baffled. His eyes slipped toward the computer screen once more where the slideshow continued on its own, this time showing an image of a woman being fed in an adult-sized high chair. “You make the furniture. Like that crib for Andrew.” 

Derek nodded. “I make the furniture sturdy enough to support adult sizes. Mel makes clothes custom to fit them. We have other friends that have other supportive side businesses, but Mel and I are the only babysitters.” 

“So all those times where you were taking care of me wasn’t because you’re used to being around kids…It’s because you’re used to treating adults like kids?” Jordan felt just the slightest bit of offense.

Derek said nothing, but Jordan knew the answer already. “This is…unbelievable.” 

“If you want to go home, I understand. You can forget I ever said anything and we can continue just being landlord and tenant.” Derek spoke softly, and Jordan’s head jerked up to stare at him from where he was watching the images flash. 

“What?” 

“I wouldn’t want to force you to be around me if I make you uncomfortable. Don’t worry about your rent, it’s the least I could do-” 

“Wait- wait- wait!” Jordan halted Derek’s words, standing suddenly enough that Derek had to step back to avoid being stepped on. “I wouldn’t- It’s weird. Okay? Definitely strange.” Jordan cursed himself as Derek’s face fell even further. “But it’s not bad! I’ve never heard of something like this before. It’s just a lot to process. But I’m not going to leave because of it.” Hope bloomed in Derek’s face and Jordan couldn’t help it as he moved to hug him like he had just a few times before. His arms wrapped around the other man’s waist tightly. “You’ve done so much for me. Regardless of why that means a lot…Yeah, it’s an adjustment. But not a dealbreaker.” 

Derek’s arms circled his shoulders and Jordan could feel a tension bleeding from him. “I’m so happy to hear that. I’ve been worried…I thought Mel would strangle me when she realized you weren’t in the know.” 

Jordan managed a small laugh before pulling away and sitting back down at the computer. He clicked on the option labeled ‘Reservations’ and was greeted by a sign-in page. He clicked on ‘Guest’. What appeared was an information input page that was quite extensive. From food allergies to favorite colors, preferred pet names, emergency contacts, etc. Jordan scrolled through it all until he arrived at a calendar with most of the dates greyed out of use. At the bottom of the page was a selection bar for either Derek or Mel. 
The ‘Meet Us’ tab was self-explanatory. The page was divided in half with a portrait picture of both Derek and Mel. Derek posed in a nursery, hand held out as if waiting to welcome someone inside. Mel was standing in the kitchen with a brightly colored apron on while holding a large adult-sized bottle in either hand. 

‘Derek Kay is a soft, fun-loving daddy born and raised and thriving in the college city of Brookside. While he attended college for a time he soon found a passion for woodworking and used his skills to create beautiful works of handmade furniture for all your little needs. Derek invites any Little One wishing for the true caregiver experience into his home. Ask him about sports or ask him about sci-fi, Derek knows a little bit of everything to adapt to each Little One’s needs. Set up an appointment today and Derek guarantee’s a fun and comforting experience.’ 

‘Mel Parker defines herself as the perfect suburban mommy. With the patience of a saint and the cooking skills of a Micheline-Star chef, Mel finds her home in the kitchen. Mel has a Little One of her own named Andrew who just loves making new friends, but she does encourage one on one appointments as well. This mommy offers a sweet and doting experience unlike any other for any Little One wanting to feel a mommy’s embrace. Set up an appointment today and Mel eagerly awaits meeting you!’ 

They each had their own little biography with even more photos of happy adults playing their roles as babies. 

The ‘Other Services’ tab was devoid of photos. The entire page was covered in a dark grey border with several emails and websites listed. All of them offered various services as the name implied. Adult-sized baby clothes, furniture, toys, and even hypnosis tapes. 

“Wow. You guys have quite the website…”

“Thanks. Andrew helped us make it…” 

The pair sat in awkward silence for a moment more before Derek cleared his throat. “Would you like to see the nursery?” 

Jordan had to admit. He was curious. He had seen bits and pieces from the photos, but he knew seeing it in person was different. “Sure.” 

Derek thrummed with concealed excitement. “It doesn’t look like much right now, because I change up the decor depending on the Little One’s preferences.” He prefaced as they came upon the only other door in the hallway that Jordan hadn’t paid any mind to. It wasn’t locked, just there. Ready for anyone to walk in. 

As Derek opened the door and stepped inside, Jordan was surprised by how bland it looked. The window had no curtains and the mattress in the crib was bare. All of the furniture was given a light stain, the pale wood color looked nice against the light grey color of the walls. There were several empty shelves along the walls, but all in all, it was laid out much the same way as Mel’s was. “Andrew doesn’t mind sharing his nursery when Mel has guests, but I always pictured turning the guest room into a guest nursery if I ever found a little one of my own,” Derek mentioned as Jordan walked around the room. He touched the mattress in the crib finding it to be just as soft as Andrew’s even without sheets. 

“How haven’t you found a little of your own yet if you’ve been doing this for so long?” Jordan couldn’t help but ask.

Derek shrugged as he went to sit in the rocking chair by the window. “A lot of the littles we watch have caregivers of their own back home. But I’ve just never met the right one. I’m not sure how to explain it…Mel says I’m too picky, but I don’t think I am.” 

Jordan made his way to the changing table and peeked into one of the top drawers. His face reddened as he saw stacks of pull-ups staring back at him. Although, there were the superhero printed ones marketed to boys, but also a stack of princess ones clearly marketed for girls. “Picky? How?” He cleared his throat as he closed the drawer. 

“Well, some littles have a sort of array of roles they like to play. The baby, the toddler, the kiddo, etc. I find those visits to be the most interesting. But there are some that just have one way they like to play and that’s it.” Derek waved his hand in the air. “I don’t mind it that way. But if I were choosing a long-term arrangement, I’d want…variety. Y’know?” 

“I guess I could see that.” Jordan nodded as he opened another drawer. This one held what could only be diapers. Jordan could see the pink patterned one from one of the photos as well as several others. He couldn’t stop himself as he reached into the drawer and ran his hand over the front. It crinkled under his hand and Jordan jerked his hand back as if burned. “Uh, anything else you’re picky about?” 

Jordan could feel Derek’s eyes on him as he closed the drawer and opened another. “Preferably, I’d love to have a little boy,” Derek says honestly. “I don’t mind women, but I just relate easier to men.” 

This drawer held several rows of pacifiers. Each one had a plastic cap clipped on to protect the nipple from getting dirty, Jordan assumed. Beside them were a few clips that he recognized from stores. Jordan closed the drawer and moved on. “Anything else?” 

“I’d want him to be younger. Mostly because I feel it’s easier to teach them. It may be a bit selfish, but younger boys are a lot more flexible with what they like. It doesn’t hurt that they would be easier to hold. And I feel it would just be awkward to baby someone who probably knows more about this lifestyle than even me.” 

After that, Derek needed no prompting. “I would want someone I have interests with outside of the lifestyle. Some people want a 24/7 arrangement and I can’t accommodate that with my businesses.” 

Jordan continued looking through drawers and found other accessories like cloth diapers, diaper covers, booties, and even mittens. “Makes sense.”

“Considering a vast number of our clients have a mommy or daddy already though, my chances drastically decrease.” Derek shrugged. “But I haven’t lost hope.” 

Jordan stood up from the bottom drawers of the changing table. “It’s always good to stay positive.” He smiled reassuringly at Derek. 

Derek stood up as well, motioning to the closet. “Want to see some of Mel’s work?” 

“Sure!” Jordan went to the door and pushed it open to reveal a walk-in closet. The majority of it was filled with clothes on hangers, but there were also some boxes on top that Jordan presumed the possible decor was. Derek was more than excited to show Jordan Mel’s work along with some of his favorite items. 

“Really, the pajamas you wore were pretty cute. Mel gifted those to me when we first decided to go into business together.” Derek gushed. “But there is something I’ve kept hidden and I haven’t let anyone actually wear it yet.” Derek walked to the back of the closet, seemingly knowing exactly where the item he wanted was. 

It was a set of navy footed pajamas. The main color was blue with a few white buttons to fasten it on. One thing Jordan immediately noticed was the drop seat, but the one thing that stood out the most was “Daddy’s Baby” written in white writing on the front of the sleeper. “That’s pretty cute. I can tell why it would be your favorite.” Jordan nodded, even though he wasn’t a little, he could tell cute garments apart. 

Derek looked down at it in his hands and smiled warmly. “I always imagined my little one wearing this. I mean, I let the other littles call me Daddy all the time. But this…” 

Jordan felt a pang of something in his chest at the desperation in Derek’s voice. The hope Derek felt was that he would find his perfect little. And have something unique just for them. “It’s special,” Jordan surmised. 

The older man nodded, relieved that his meaning was noted. Jordan smiled. Inwardly, he promised to find the perfect little one for Derek. After all, he deserved to be happy. With all the good Derek did he deserved it. 

A/N: Forgive any typos or formatting errors. It's late but I wanted to push this chapter out quickly. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BabySerenity said:

He just doesn’t realize yet that he’s the perfect little baby for Derek??!!

Jordan is very book smart but common sense isn't common for him lol of course his general insecurities play a hand in it as well. 

• Like 2

This last chapter was the perfect reaction that every abdl dreams when he opens with someone ! And I think Derek gonna notice Jordan squirming because of his rash and gonna help ! Maybe this could be the beginning of their relationship 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Lavellan said:

Jordan is very book smart but common sense isn't common for him lol of course his general insecurities play a hand in it as well. 

Yeah you are right about that either way can’t wait to read more and find out what happens!! Kinda jealous although I’m more apt for a Mommy!!

• Like 1
  • Lavellan changed the title to From Tenant to Baby (Up.: 10/23)

Wow the cat is out of the bag. I guess this is the secret Mel and Derek were hiding from Jordan. After all the explaining what Derek and Mel do he doesn't realize that Derek thinks he his the perfect little boy for him. 

I love this story and can't wait for the Next chapter. :-)

• Like 2

From Tenant to Baby: CH8

As the two of them stepped back into the main room of the nursery, Derek leaned against the wall casually. “Now that we’re both on the same page as far as all of this,” he motioned to the nursery. “I hope you’ll feel more open to talking to me about your accidents.” 

Jordan froze on the spot. “Wha-what do you mean?” He stuttered, feeling as if Derek was looking at him and could see through him. He was no longer wearing the pull-up but he felt that Derek would find out he wore one some way. 

“Your accident you had here. You were hesitant to sleep over again because you felt it would happen again. This leads me to believe you had an accident at home the night after.” Derek spoke softly, even as Jordan hunched his shoulders forward. “And…I saw that you were carrying your sheets in the basket yesterday morning.” 

“I…” Jordan trailed off, at loss for words. 

“I’m not angry or upset with you, kiddo. I think your accidents mostly have to do with the kind of stress you’re under.” Derek reached a hand out to Jordan and Jordan found himself letting Derek pull him close into a hug. “And, if you decide you want to work for me, I’m sure they’d go away eventually.” 

Taking a deep breath, Jordan found himself opening up. He couldn’t hide it from Derek if he already knew. “You think so?” 

“Of course,” Derek ran a comforting hand through Jordan’s hair. “But I want you to know that I’m here for you even if they don’t. I mean-” Jordan feels his motion to the nursery. “I definitely have the supplies to help.” 

Jordan was surprised that the pang of shame he felt at the words wasn’t nearly as sharp as he expected. He wasn’t a little. He didn’t want to be treated like a baby. In a way, he was out of place in the nursery. But here Derek was, so used to caring for little ones, and unbothered by Jordan, that he would open himself up to help. Even if Jordan couldn’t possibly fall into the role of a little. “It’s fine. Those are supposed to be for your clients.” He shrugged. “I can go to the store myself and-” 

“They’re for anyone who needs them.” Derek interrupted firmly. “I have boxes upon boxes of more in the workshop. You needing them during the nighttime is no issue.” 

Jordan pulled away but paused as Derek lightly touched his chin and directed his gaze upwards to point at his face. “I-” 

“You aren’t a bother, Jordan.” 

Something on Jordan’s face must have betrayed his thoughts as Derek sighed. Not an annoyed sigh or an angry sigh, but something a touch sadder. The hand touching Jordan’s chin reached up to cup his cheek and the other hand mirrored it. Jordan could pull away if he wanted to; Derek wasn’t holding him in place. But it was a secure touch. Reassuring and grounding as well. 

“You aren’t a bother. You aren’t imposing. You aren’t making me do anything I’m not more than happy to do for you. If anything, I want you to tell me if I’m crossing boundaries. Understand?” Derek told him firmly and Jordan nodded just slightly. “I notice you get overwhelmed quite a bit. That can be part of your stress as well, but my hope is that you find yourself able to relax around me.” 

“It’s hard,” Jordan told him honestly. 

“It just takes time.” Derek let him go and took a step back. “I promised you could get some homework done tonight. How about you go and do that and take some time to think it over? I’ll have dinner ready tonight and we can discuss your decision then.”

~~~~~~~~

Back in his unit, Jordan released a breath that he felt he had been holding the entire time and as he did with most of his problems, he chose to ignore it and buried himself in his classwork.  They were finally getting into the harder units of the semester and with midterms approaching quickly, Jordan knew he needed to focus even harder. In fact, he only stood from his desk, stretching the tension out of his back, hours later. A low-level headache thrummed behind his eyes from staring at the computer for so long, but he felt that he had made a lot of progress. The class he was forced to retake was no easier the second time around, but Jordan was confident that he could pass this time if he stayed on top of his work. 

He took a shower. Paying extra attention to the uncomfortable almost burning feeling along his crotch. The warm water irritated the rash more than sitting at his desk had and Jordan debated going to the store just for some ointment to ease it. But…he didn’t know the best brand for this kind of rash…And Derek had offered to help him. Surely, with an entire nursery in stock, he would have something for a rash…

Dinner that night was take-out pizzas that Derek must have left to get right before Jordan walked over. They were hot and fresh on the coffee table. Plates, napkins, and drinks sat around the boxes of pizza. 

Before he forgot, Jordan held out the folded pajamas he had borrowed. “Here you go. Thank you for letting me use them.” 

Derek opened his mouth and closed it quickly before accepting the pile of clothes. “Of course…let me just put these away. Get comfy and I’ll be right back.” 

Jordan sat down as he watched Derek disappear into the nursery. He imagined Derek going to the closet and putting the pajamas away. Or maybe, if Jordan stayed the night again, he would just leave them out on the changing table to grab later…Or maybe, he put them away and chose a different set…Or…A flinch jerked his shoulders as the door to the nursery closed suddenly. Derek’s footsteps returned from down the hall and he flopped down next to Jordan on the couch. “Alrighty, what are we watching tonight?” He asked Jordan, catching him off guard. 

“Uh…You pick. I always pick.” Jordan said quickly, a flush rising from his neck. Did he let Jordan pick so often because he was indulging him like he would a child? 

Derek shrugged, scrolling through the services until he reached Breaking Bad. “Do you mind? I’m in season 4.” 

“That’s fine.” Jordan nodded. “I’ve only seen a few episodes but my old roommate talked about it all the time.” Without a word, Derek set the episode to play and Jordan reached for the first box of pizza. Opening the top, he couldn’t help but scrunch his nose at the sight of a supreme pizza. But, he wasn’t going to complain…Especially not with Derek providing it. 

A deep chuckle sounded from beside him, halting him as he reached for a slice. Looking up, Jordan saw Derek struggling to hold back laughter. “What?” He asked, embarrassed. 

“There’s a pepperoni underneath it if you don’t like supreme, kiddo,” Derek spared him an adoring look. “I forgot to ask and I just assumed if you didn’t want supreme, pepperoni was a safe bet.” 

“Well…I’ll eat it. I just…Too many toppings.” Jordan explained even as he switched the pepperoni to be on top and grabbed a couple of slices. Was Derek so prepared with an alternative option because he was used to accommodating picky littles? 

“Yeah?” Derek asked, grabbing his own slices. “Is it a texture issue?” 

Jordan shook his head. “No. It’s more like I can’t see what’s on it. Like, even if I picked off all the toppings I didn’t like, I’d still somehow taste them, you know?” 

“Ah,” Derek nodded. “Makes sense. I’ll keep that in mind.” 

They ate in silence for the majority of the episode. When Jordan leaned back, stomach full, Derek gathered the boxes and took them into the kitchen. He returned with a familiar crinkling package of wipes and dropped one on Jordan’s waiting hand. “Mouth and hands.” Jordan wipes them both thoroughly, not wanting to get pizza grease on Derek’s couch, and dropped the now orange-tinted wipe onto his empty plate. Derek grabbed both their dishes and paused as he turned to the kitchen. “Did you want any more sippies- Ah!” He cut himself off, a shy apologetic look overtaking his face. “I meant, did you want any more to drink…” 

Giving a chuckle of his own, Jordan shook his head. “No thank you. I have plenty of sippies here.” He teased motioning to his half-full cup. 

It was an awkward conversation, but for once, Derek was on the receiving end. It helped Jordan relax just slightly that there were still things that Derek slipped up on. Even if Jordan wondered if Derek slipped because he saw Jordan as a little…

Of course, the tables turned when Derek returned and motioned for Jordan to follow. Television forgotten, Jordan found himself once more in the nursery. He gave a shaky breath as Derek handed him another set of pajamas. These didn’t seem quite as oversize as the other set. They were patterned with red, green, and yellow dinosaurs on a light blue background. “Do you want a pull-up for tonight? Or would you like to try something else?” 

“What…Uh, what’s something else?” Jordan asked but felt as if he already knew. Even so, Derek opened up one of the drawers on the changing table and motioned inside. 

“I have plenty of patterns to choose from…” He gave an encouraging look as he urged Jordan forward. 

The drawer was exactly as Jordan had left it. Not a single diaper out of place. “You want me to wear diapers?” He couldn’t help but ask, certain this was the strangest exchange they have had to date. 

“Want is a...different term than I would use.” Derek huffed a forced laugh. “I am giving you the option. I certainly wouldn’t mind, and I think dipping a toe into this lifestyle would benefit your work greatly in this company. But if you say no, I won’t be upset.” 

“I think,” Jordan started, wetting his dry lips as he gathered the correct words. “I think I’d feel stupid in them.” He said honestly. “I’ve never thought about wearing them before. I didn’t even know they made something like that until today.” 

“That’s fair.” Derek said, hand going to the front of the drawer and pushing it closed. “And like I said I have plenty of pull-ups you can wear-” 

“I’ll try them.” 

The words were out of his mouth before Jordan processed them. But as he gazed upon Derek’s face and watched him turn to Jordan as if he were a precious artifact gifted to him on a velvet pillow, he couldn’t muster up the shame to regret it. “You…If you’re still offering of course.” 

Slowly, without words, Derek reached for Jordan. His hands landed on the younger man’s shoulders and trailed down his arms before going back up again. As he continued the motion, Jordan felt a bit of tension leave his body. His shoulders gradually lowering until they were no longer hunched up by his ears, but his arms remained crossed over his chest. “You’re such a good boy,” Derek mumbled almost too quiet for Jordan to hear. 

“Mel said the same thing…” 

“She was right…” Derek ruffled Jordan’s hair as he opened the drawer once more. “Do you want to pick, or would you like me to.” 

“Honestly, I may back out if I look in there.” 

Derek nodded, stepping aside as he patted the changing table top. “I assume you want me to put it on. Unless you want to…” 

“I’ll mess it up.” Jordan sighed, walking up to the changing table and using a convenient step stool to climb on top of it. Derek’s hands immediately coming to his sides to help make sure he didn’t fall. Only as he laid back onto the mat did he remember his rash, the rough fabric of his underwear chafing against raw skin. “I have- I have a thing. A rash. When I took a nap in the car I…I still had the pull-up on and…Just ignore it.” He stuttered over his words, face a bright shade of red. 

“Shh,” Derek shushed him gently, large warm hand petting over his stomach, just under where his hands were twisted together, almost shaking with tension. “I’ll take care of it. Trust me, kiddo. I can take care of it all.” 

A small noise left Jordan’s throat as he squeezed his eyes shut. “I’m sorry.” 

“No reason to apologize. Just relax.” Derek’s voice took on the tone of warm honey. And even as he didn’t speak, he made himself heard. Small hums of an indistinguishable tune left his lips. Jordan heard the crinkling of the diapers in the drawer before it closed. The hand on his stomach never left, a comforting constant weight holding him from teetering off the edge it seemed. “I’m going to take off your pants. Don’t worry about trying to help.” He assured as his hands went to the button of Jordan’s jeans. 

“Okay.” 

Derek slid his pants down his legs easily, pausing to pull them off each of Jordan’s feet before folding them up and dropping them in the seat of the rocking chair. “Take a deep breath.” He encouraged as his hands rested on Jordan’s bare thighs. “I’ll stop at any point you need.” 

Jordan trembled with anxious energy. His hands separated from their tangled pile on his stomach and in turn pressed into the cool padding hard enough to feel the hard wooden top of the table. “I’m okay.” He breathed. 

Derek didn’t respond verbally, but his hands did trail up, never losing contact with Jordan’s skin as he hooked gentle fingers under the waistband of his underwear. “Like I said before, don’t worry about trying to help.” 

The underwear were a bit more awkward as they scraped against his rash. Jordan could only assume they joined his pants on the chair as they made no noise. Derek gave a sympathetic coo as he traced a feather light touch over the inside of Jordan’s thigh. “Poor kiddo,” He tisked. “Don’t worry. Derek’s got the exact thing that’ll clear that right up.” 

“Okay.” It seemed like the only thing Jordan could say as he heard another drawer open and close before he heard the click of a tube opening. 

“This will be a little cold. Are you okay with me touching your private area, Jordan?” He asked gently and Jordan could only give a small ‘Mhm’ sound.

Derek was right. The cream was cold. But it soothed the itching burn that Jordan hadn’t even noticed was there so intently almost immediately. Derek’s touches were delicate but firm. Applying the cream liberally across his privates. The entire time keeping up a steady stream of ‘It’s alright,” “I have you,” “Just breath.” 

Once, his free hand touched Jordan’s knee and coaxed him to raise it up until his foot was propped up on the table. “There we go. Just so I can reach your bottom, buddy.” Derek assured, smearing the cream across the rash there before closing the tube and placing it back in the drawer. “Now it’s time for the diaper, buddy. Can you lift your his up for me? Just a bit. I’ll tell you when you can lay back down.” 

Jordan obliged, hands clenched into anxious fists in the fabric of his shirt. 

The diaper crinkled loudly in the quiet nursery as Derek lined it up under him. A warm hand soon resting on his stomach. “Lay back down,” He coaxed and Jordan lowered himself down to feel the soft, surprisingly thick padding underneath him. “Good boy.” 

Jordan whimpered, eyes still shut tight as Derek shushed him. “Time for the powder.” 

Jordan felt the barely there cloud of powder dusting his private area, the smell encompassing him. “You’re gonna make me smell like a baby.” He couldn’t help but comment as Derek finally put the bottle down and wiped the excess off his thighs and stomach. 

“It’s one of my favorite smells.” Derek answered honestly and without further delay, the diaper was pulled up over his crotch. Derek was quick as he taped the diaper shut, not giving Jordan any time at all to feel exposed. “There we go.” His fingers automatically traced the inside edges, making sure the leak guard was in place. 

The pajamas came next, Jordan having to raise his hips for the pants. Derek pulled Jordan into a sitting position, coaching him gently through taking his shirt off and replacing it with the pajama top. “There we are…How does that feel, kiddo?” He asked and Jordan finally opened his eyes. 

Looking down at his lap he could obviously tell the bulk of the diaper at his crotch. And even the smallest shift of his hips caused the diaper to crinkle loudly. The pajamas were warm and soft. They smelled like the fabric softener Derek used constantly. 

“It’s a lot.” Jordan surmised, shaking just a bit. 

“Overwhelming?” Derek asked quickly. “Do you need me to stop?” 

Jordan shook his head. “I just…I feel like…I feel a lot.” He stuttered along as Derek pulled him into a tight embrace that he melted into. “I feel like one more thing and I’ll explode.” He finally said. 

“So no crib tonight. Got it.” Derek said in an almost serious tone. But he took calming Jordan very seriously. “I’ve coached many-a-little through panic attacks, anxiety attacks, doubts, etc. It’s nothing new to me.” He assured Jordan as Jordan went to pull back. 

“I’m not a baby.” He finally whispered into Derek’s shoulder. Even though everything about his appearance said that was a lie. 

Derek merely pet his back and helped him down. “We have a show to watch, don’t we, buddy? Let’s go before we miss it.” 

That was the end of that as Derek headed for the door. Leading Jordan along with calm patience. Jordan simply followed along, worried about what the night could hold. 

A/N: And here we start dipping into the nitty gritty. All it took was about 15000 words! As a little update, I was thinking about starting a patreon for just general support, maybe some early access, but mostly for commissions. Since posting on this site, I've gotten a few messages about some of my other series that have been pushed to the wayside and I've never been really good about setting up commissions. I've taken a few for other works on other sites not ABDL related, but that's my extent. Nothing's set in stone right now, I was just mainly looking into how the website itself works. *Shrugs* Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Lavellan changed the title to From Tenant to Baby (Up.: 11/1)

This story always bring a smile in my day ! Love the relationship between Jordan and Derek !  I think derek know what Jordan needs right now ! 
curious to know how gonna react the asshole of boss when he receive that Jordan is quitting his shit job 

• Like 3

From Tenant to Baby: CH 8.5

Derek was a simple man of simple pleasures. One of which just happened to be caring for littles. Some people had a smoke at the end of a long day, and some people had a glass of wine, for Derek it was something as simple as running a bubble bath or reading a bedtime story to a little one. But he had to acknowledge that watching Jordan follow him down the hall with eyes that held all the trust in the world in Derek was better than any babysitting session he had ever had. 

Derek could tell much about what someone was thinking by looking them in the eyes. For Jordan, he saw trust that Derek would take care of him. But there was also fear. Now, he wasn’t sure if it was the fear that Derek would suddenly turn him away, or if it was a fear that he might like whatever followed. In the first case, Jordan had nothing to worry about. Derek was quite confidently smitten. In the second case, Derek could only hope.

Jordan walked around as if he held the fate of the world on his shoulders. It was admirable to see a young soul so determined, but Derek didn’t like how drained Jordan often seemed. And Derek thought of Jordan’s manager; Travis? Trey? He couldn’t quite remember. He wasn’t a violent man. He wouldn’t hurt a fly. But watching Jordan break down so quickly was a sight Derek never wanted to see again. It was such a shame there wasn’t anyone in the Network involved in the management of FlixWorld. He so badly wanted to watch Troy’s face crumble the same way Jordan’s had when the rug was ripped out from under him. 

Derek would just have to seek his own restitution…Eventually. 

“Derek?” 

Said man was knocked from his thoughts and realized he had been standing in the living room, staring at the couch intently longer than necessary. Jordan had called out to him, most likely worried. 

Giving his warmest smile, Derek spoke. “Just thinking that we should find something milder to watch before bedtime. Don’t want to give you bad dreams and all.” He sat down at the end of the couch and gently guided Jordan to sit beside him. At the boy’s hesitant glance, Derek motioned for him to rest his head in his lap. “What do you say, little buddy?” 

The new nickname was sudden, but Jordan merely rubbed his cheek into the fabric of the sweatpants covering Derek’s thigh like a cat preening for pets. “S’fine with me.” 

Derek grabbed the remote and started to scroll through the many shows and movies. Eventually, he landed on an older 90’s sitcom about a family. He leaned back against the couch, running his hand through Jordan’s hair slowly and methodically. He couldn’t help it as pride welled in his chest when Jordan slowly grew limp, relaxing under his touch.

From his position, Derek could just barely see the waistband of the diaper peeking out of the back of Jordan’s pajama pants. It reminded him of seeing the pull-up poking up from his pants at Mel’s. The look the two caregivers shared was a knowing one. Derek knew then, Jordan was special. He only wished Jordan didn’t have to sit in a wet pull-up long enough to cause a rash. But Derek had no other way of bringing attention to it without upsetting Jordan in a way that Derek couldn’t comfort while he was driving. 

When the first episode ended and Derek was sure Jordan was nice and sleepy, he used the hand not tangled in the boy’s hair to stroke down his back. “I think it’s time for a certain someone to go to bed,” He said in a slightly sing-song voice. 

“Time s’it?” Jordan muttered, body tensing up rigid momentarily as he stretched, but relaxing just as quickly. 

“Time for bed,” Derek reiterated. “You’ve had a very big day. You need your rest.” 

He hated having to dislodge Jordan from his lap, but he needed to get him down the hall. “C’mon, kiddo. Do you want to sleep in the guest room or in the big bed with me?” 

Jordan’s shoulders raised and fell in a shrug, causing Derek to chuckle. “Big bed it is then.” 

Tucking Jordan into his bed was a delightful experience. With Jordan pliant and trusting in his hands, Derek didn’t worry about overstepping. He tucked the duvet in securely around Jordan before making sure the boy’s phone was charging on the nightstand. He made sure the en suite bathroom light was on and the door was closed just enough that the light could be seen from the bed. And finally, he brushed Jordan’s hair off his forehead and pressed a light kiss to his brow. The poor boy was trying so hard to stay away, his eyes fluttering closed before blearily opening again. 

“Goodnight, Jordan,” Derek rumbled softly. He went over to the other side of the bed, climbing under the covers slowly so as not to disrupt Jordan. He didn’t bother trying to read. He himself was tired and he was sure Jordan would be out before the first page was finished. And as he rested his head on the pillow, his heart warmed to hear a quiet, almost mouse squeak of a voice. 

“G’nigh’, ‘erek.” Jordan slurred. His quiet snoring soon drifted through the air. 

A/N: Just a cute little half chapter that popped into my head this morning while I was at work. A rare POV shift that I hope answered some questions and raised some questions as well ;3

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Lavellan changed the title to From Tenant to Baby (CH8.5: 11/4)

Awwwwww so cute and heartwarming this chapter was ! Really hope Jordan wake feeling better and loved ! And quit his horrible job in the movies theater!!! To be a good little boy 

ps daddies and mommies always know when little boy need a change rsrs

• Like 2

I look for an update each time I sign in. This is such a great story.

Need one thing clarified. I thought Jordan didn't want to wear a diaper that he wanted to

try the pull up not that it makes a difference. The diaper went on him without a word and

I'm sure they both enjoyed it. ?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Eagle0769 said:

I look for an update each time I sign in. This is such a great story.

Need one thing clarified. I thought Jordan didn't want to wear a diaper that he wanted to

try the pull up not that it makes a difference. The diaper went on him without a word and

I'm sure they both enjoyed it. ?

I think,” Jordan started, wetting his dry lips as he gathered the correct words. “I think I’d feel stupid in them.” He said honestly. “I’ve never thought about wearing them before. I didn’t even know they made something like that until today.” 

I think you're referencing this moment. And I intended it to be him not outright saying no. He's hesitant. Voicing concerns that he'd feel silly. It's true he's never desired wearing diapers before and didn't know it was even an option until the truth about Derek's babysitting came out. Derek is quick to assure him that he doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to because Derek values Jordan's comfort above his desires for a little boy. 

i go into a little more detail on chapter 8.5 about it, but Jordan is very apprehensive about the whole babying thing. And part of that is because he's afraid he'd like that. And if he liked it, he'd want Derek to take care of him. But, in his mind, he isn't a little. He doesn't identify as one at least. He hasn't yet come to terms with his own feelings in that regard. 

But Derek is very open about his willingness and desire to baby Jordan. But Jordan doesn't understand that it's because Derek cares about HIM. And not that he just sees him as another adult to baby. 

hope that makes sense! ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

From Tenant to Baby: CH 9

Jordan woke the next morning to a hand lightly shaking his shoulder. He couldn’t help the confused whine that escaped him as he buried his head deeper into the pillow he rested on. 

“I know, I know,” Derek chuckled. “But we can’t stay in bed all day.” 

“S’ too early,” Jordan complained, eyes cracking open slightly. 

“I don’t know about that, buddy. But take your time waking up. I just wanted to let you know to use my shower and freshen up when you’re ready. I have clothes laid out and more of that rash ointment for you to use.” As Jordan stretched he felt the telltale feeling of a soaked diaper wrapped around his waist. Of course, it was to be expected, but it was nothing like the pull-ups. Immediately, he noted that they were quite a bit bulkier. But, Jordan realized with surprise, the tapes were just as secure as they were the night before when Derek taped them. And if he needed it, he was almost sure the diaper could take another wetting. Not that he would, of course. 

“Thank you, Derek,” Jordan said warmly, slowly sitting up in the bed, and feeling the duvet fall onto his lap. 

“No problem, kiddo. I’m going to go get started on breakfast. Join me when you’re ready.” 

It took Jordan a bit longer to force himself out of bed after Derek left. But encouraged himself with the thought that he didn’t want the food to get cold and have Derek’s effort go to waste. He showered quickly, dropping the heavily used diaper into the trash can and tying up the bag before stepping under the hot spray. Using Derek’s soaps and washes, Jordan cleaned up and stepped out of the shower. The clothes Derek left behind consisted of a simple white tee shirt, black basketball shorts, and…a pair of dinosaur-patterned briefs. Before Jordan could be too embarrassed, he spotted a handwritten note beside the stack of clothes. 

‘Sorry about the underwear. Besides padding, it was all I had to fit you. It was this, building blocks, or Bluey. ~ Derek’ 

At least he apologized, Jordan reasoned as he reluctantly dressed. He threw the pajamas into the laundry hamper and headed for the kitchen. He made sure to throw the tied-up bag into the trash upon entering. Spotting him, Derek gave him a bright smile. “Good morning, kiddo! Did you sleep well?” 

“Mhm,” Jordan hummed as he leaned against the counter. “Whatcha making?” 

“Pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Which reminds me, how do you like your eggs?” Derek asked, nodding his head to the carton of eggs sitting by the stove. Jordan knew it wasn’t a request, but he walked over to the stove and started cracking eggs into a bowl anyway. 

“Scrambled. You?” He went to the fridge and poured a bit of milk into the bowl and while he was at it, he grabbed the shredded cheese as well. 
Derek’s voice was soft, and even though Jordan wasn’t looking at him, he could tell he was being watched. “I’ll…I like them over easy if you’re comfortable making them. If not, scrambled is good too.” 

Jordan scoffed as he cracked two more eggs into the pan as it heated up. “I’m a college student and eggs are cheap. I’ve learned how to make eggs 101 different ways.” 

“Well then by all means Mr. Chef.” But Jordan could tell he was just teasing. 

When Derek’s eggs were done, Jordan set them on a plate next to the countertop griddle where Derek was scooping up tons of tiny sand dollar pancakes. As he poured his mixture into the pan, he asked, “I can do the bacon too, if you need.” 

“It’s in the oven already. Should be done in a few minutes. Mind getting the table ready when you’re done though?” 

“Gotcha.” 

Pretty soon, The pair were eating their meals peacefully at the table. Jordan learned that Derek preferred jams and jellies on his pancakes rather than the sugary syrup which, in a way, made sense. Derek complimented him on his eggs and Jordan couldn’t help but preen. It wasn’t a big deal, but it felt like he was giving back to Derek in his own way. After all, the man had done for him. It was a nice, serene breakfast all things considered. That is until Jordan’s phone started to vibrate constantly in his pocket. 

Confused, because nobody usually called him so early in the morning, he dropped his fork onto his plate and fished his phone from his pocket. ‘Trevor :(‘ lit up the screen and Jordan couldn’t help but groan. 

“Is everything alright?” Derek asked worriedly. And Jordan set the still buzzing phone on the table. 

“It’s Trevor. I was hoping to just send him an email saying that I quit but he must be trying to call me in.” The screen went black as the call went to voicemail, but merely a minute later, it started buzzing again.

“You can always tell him you quit over the phone…” Derek suggested.

Another groan as Jordan grabbed the phone. That was the right thing to do, of course. But he wanted the least amount of contact with Trevor as possible. “Prepare to hear him scream at me.” 

As he accepted the call, Jordan could have sworn he heard Derek mutter something like ‘he better not’ under his breath but he couldn’t be sure as Trevor immediately started speaking. 

“Jordan? Helloooo? Jordan? Are you there?” 

Jordan sighed. “Yes, I’m here. And I have to tell you-” 

“Jesus H. Christ, Jordan I’ve been calling and calling and you haven’t been picking up!” Trevor interrupted him. “I need you to come in. Dajah and Kiko never showed up to open this morning and I can’t get ahold of Dustin or Whitney.” 

“I can’t-” 

“The first show is in less than an hour and we don’t even have the popcorn ready yet. I need to fill the registers and I need someone to set up the kiosks-” 

Already, Jordan felt stress leeching into his bones. For a moment, he forgot his plan to quit. He imagined himself having to run back to his unit for his uniform and rush to the theater where there would probably be a line of disgruntled guests. He’d have to take all their orders and promise to take them to their seats seeing as how the popcorn wasn’t ready. Not to mention that was only if Trevor managed to set up a drawer in time. And Jordan could only hope the janitors did a proper cleaning job the night before. 

“So I need you to get here ASAP!” 

“I-I was supposed to be off…I-” 

“I don’t care. I need you to be a team player. Pick up the slack.” 

Jordan’s hand shook as he wiped it down his face, and suddenly, Derek was there beside him. The man abandoned his meal and came around the table to stand beside him. Jordan curled into the man’s side immediately taking comfort in his presence. Derek wasted no time, petting his hair. “You can do this…” 

“Trevor I quit!” Jordan blurted, tensing as if he expected the world to explode. The line was silent suddenly, and for a moment, Jordan feared Trevor had hung up on him before he could hear him. “Trevor?” 

“No.” 

“What?” Jordan stuttered. 

“You aren’t quitting. I need someone to come in and help me open. Like hell you’re gonna quit on me without so much as a two-week notice! Y’know if this is about Dustin getting the promotion and not you, I thought you were better than that. We were really looking to you to fill in Victoria’s manager spot while she went to New York this Christmas. But you can forget all that. Now, I want you here in the next 15 minutes and MAYBE I will reconsider-” 

Derek’s hand came into Jordan’s field of view and for a moment he was confused. But then Derek tapped the hand holding the phone to his ear and Jordan understood…Well, he supposed, he was already quitting. Might as well burn the whole bridge. He dropped the phone into Derek’s hand and leaned further into him as he heard Trevor finally reach the end of his tirade with a, “Do I make myself clear?!” 

Derek continued to pet his hair as Jordan wrapped his arms around his waist to cling to him. He could feel the vibrations as Derek spoke. “Hello, this is Derek K. I am the owner and supervisor of the establishment young Jordan here is now employed at as of yesterday morning. I do not appreciate the unprofessionalism I have witnessed from you today Mr. Trevor, was it?” He didn’t wait for a response. “If you have any further questions regarding Jordan’s self-termination from FlixWorld you can direct all inquiries to my office at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Thank you.” 

The line beeped as Derek hung up the phone and set it down on the table. Jordan went to reach for it to start texting the work group chats for someone to come in, but Derek grabbed his hand in a loose but firm grip. “Uh-uh, buddy. It’s breakfast time now. We have a meal to eat. 

Just the thought of eating as his heartbeat fluttered as fast as it was made a nauseous feeling well in Jordan’s stomach. “I’m not hungry anymore. I really should find someone to cover-” 

The chair beside him scrapped the ground as Derek pulled it out and sat down. They were so close that their knees touched, but Derek didn’t seem to care. “I would like you to try two more bites of everything on your plate before you leave the table.” He reached for Jordan’s plate, setting aside two sand dollar pancakes, and a strip of bacon, and using his fork to scrape over some of the egg scrambles. 

Jordan looked up at Derek with hesitant eyes. But was met with only a smile. Reluctantly, Jordan took the fork from Derek’s hand and started to eat the portioned meal. 

“Good boy,” Derek praised, pulling his plate over and doing the same. Every so often he would squeeze Jordan’s knee or pat him on the back until Jordan realized he had eaten his entire plate. Nausea that took over his stomach was mostly gone as well as the shaking in his hands. It seemed that a good meal did him well. And when Derek finished his plate, he took the dishes to the kitchen. “Go wash up and then I’ll give you your orientation.” 

Washing up consisted of washing his hands, brushing his teeth, and combing his hair. But when he finished with that, he met Derek inside his office. Part of him expected the phone to start ringing off the hook from Trevor, but it was silent. Derek smiled at him upon entry. 

“Alrighty, kiddo. This cabinet is where I keep all the files. The top drawer is clients. The middle drawer is business associates. The bottom drawer is financials.” He said pointing to each drawer labeled as such. “I try to keep it organized alphabetically, but some things are a bit shuffled up.” 

Jordan walked over and pulled open the top drawer. Immediately, he was greeted with manila folders with small paper tags labeled by last and first names. “So, you want me to create a catalog of all your clients?” 

“Yes, if possible.” Derek pointed to his computer. “Just something I can search easily to find the information listed in the folder without having to dig through the files.” 

Walking over to the said computer, Jordan sat down with a file for an ‘Acomb, Wesley’. He opened a simple note program and opened the folder. 

“So you’ll want to keep it organized by name,” Jordan mused as he typed. 

In the folder was a paper that was a printout from the website the appointments were scheduled on. All the boxes were filled in with ‘Wesley’s information but Jordan focused on the basic info. The next page was a handwritten note in Derek’s handwriting. 

‘Wesley = very shy, almost nonverbal. Brings preferred items. Likes trains. Will not eat rice or noodles. No known allergies.’ 

The page following it was also handwritten, but not in Derek’s handwriting. 

‘Make sure that Wes does not have anything to drink 30-40 minutes before he sleeps. Make sure he goes to the bathroom right before bed. He is a very heavy wetter and gets very upset if he leaks. I made sure to pack boosters and an extra set of pajamas just in case. He will not lie on a changing table. I’ve packed a changing mat in case you don’t have one.’ 

Derek kept very detailed accounts of visits, Jordan noticed. The following pages were typed-up reports of all of ‘Wesley’s visits including the date, the time of arrival, and almost hour-by-hour updates. Some visits were just overnight. Some were over multiple days. 

“Wesley is the little one of a man named Danny,” Derek informed from behind him. “He’s been coming to me for years. I don’t need all the appointments cataloged, but maybe, if you can, mark down if something out of the ordinary occurred. I highlighted them in red.” 

Jordan noted more and more on the computer. “Well, I’ll have plenty of work to do.” He chuckled. 

“Sorry,” Derek winced. “If you could do maybe one per workday, you should finish by the end of the year. I wouldn’t want you to sit at the computer all day.” 
“It’s fine. This will be easy,” Jordan closed the folder. “I can probably do two or three a day. Maybe more. Data entry is a part of my curriculum anyway.” 

Putting ‘Wesley’s folder away, Jordan couldn’t help but flip through until he found an Andrew. Andrew Phipps to be specific. This folder was much thicker than the others around it. And all the information was prefaced with a photo from the website, only the face wasn’t blurred. The face of the young man was tanned. The cheeks held plenty of freckles as well as a deeper tan of someone who was outside quite often. Green eyes stared at Derek, a smile visible from the sides of the pacifier. Andrew had light brown almost blonde hair that reached passed his ears. 

“Ah, I see you’ve found Mel’s baby.” Derek mused. 

Flinching as if caught with his hand in the cookie jar, Jordan gave a nervous laugh. “Uh yeah…Just curious is all.” 

“Nothing wrong with that.” Derek smiled as if he had a secret to hide. But considering Jordan was elbow-deep in the secret he had hidden before, he doubted there could be anything else. For the rest of the morning, Jordan marked down what it was Derek wanted him to do and familiarized himself with the layout of the files. 

And things developed into their own form of normal. Almost a week passed. 

-----

Jordan spent most nights in his unit but occasionally, Derek would invite him down to stay the night. Only on those nights would Jordan agree to be diapered. Any other night he would wear a pull-up. And he found that Derek was right. His accidents were stress related. Out of the 7 days that passed, he only wet the bed on 5 of them. It was still a lot but gave Jordan hope that it wouldn’t be forever. He dove head-first into the files in Derek’s office. But Derek was careful not to leave him at the computer for more than a few hours at a time. Often he would come in and get Jordan to stand and walk around. 

It was a job, but it didn’t feel that way. It was refreshing. And then…There was a canceled appointment. Derek had informed him beforehand about it. A Jessie Turner had an overnight stay planned. Derek had gone to the store to get the things to make her favorite meal, chicken and dumplings soup. And Jordan spent the morning putting up soft blue curtains in the nursery. The bedding was changed out for some sort of bunny pattern. They even had Tangled queued to play on the television. Jordan had planned to be gone soon to give Derek time to cook and get into his ‘Daddy Mindset’ (Jordan’s words, not Derek. Derek got a good laugh out of it though)

But then the office phone rang. Jordan, hesitant to answer as Derek never told him he could, called the man in from the kitchen. Derek answered cheerfully. 

“Jessie! I’m starting to get dinner together now. What’s up?” Jordan’s eyes widened. He needed to make himself scarce. He closed the folder in front of him and made his way to the cabinet to put it away, unintentionally listening in on Derek’s phone call. “Oh…No, it’s fine. Don’t worry. I’m just glad it’s a happy emergency.” 

Jordan paused. Looking over from the other side of the room, he watched Derek’s shoulder deflate. “We can totally reschedule. I’m open same time next week. Perfect. Really, it’s no problem. Tell her I said congrats! Okay…talk to you later…bye-bye…” 

Derek hung up the phone with a sigh. “She’s not coming.”

“Oh, man…That’s rough.” 

“Her sister just announced an engagement so they’re going out to celebrate…” Derek turned, giving a small shrug. “It happens.” 

“But you planned such a fun evening.” Jordan felt affronted on Derek’s behalf. 

“These things happen. It’s just how things work.” Derek headed for the kitchen. “I’m still making the soup if you want to stick around.” 

“Definitely.” Jordan agreed. “Especially now that you’ve been stood up.” He followed Derek into the kitchen and leaned against the counter. 

Derek laughed. “I wasn’t stood up. It was just a cancellation.” 

“But you were looking forward to it. You had your Daddy Mindset planned and everything!” 

“I always look forward to it!” Derek stirred the pot, looking at Jordan in fond exasperation. “I was just more looking forward to it today because it’s been a while.” 

“It has?” 

A second of silence passed before Derek nodded. “For me. For this. Yeah. Business always gets slow toward the end of the year, but she’ll be here next weekend…so it’s fine.” 

Despite Derek’s insistence that it was fine, Jordan could see the slight longing on his face. The slump of his shoulders. The frown dipped the corners of his lips. And it was such a foreign sight on Derek’s face. Jordan didn’t like it. Not one bit. But he couldn’t force Jessie to show up…

“What if I filled in?” The offer was extended before Jordan could think it through. But rather than retract it, he doubled down. “I may not be a little like you were hoping for, but I can pretend…” 

A/N: I've been really motivated to work on this story. It's really one of my favorite things right now! I hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed making it. ❤️

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Lavellan changed the title to From Tenant to Baby (CH8.5: 11/8)

Loved absolutely loved this chapter ! F$&7& Trevor ! Now Jordan can be a happy little boy ! And this ending is a little mean since now I dying to know what gonna happen next ! Especially since Derek must love To treat Jordan like a little boy !

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

Loved absolutely loved this chapter ! F$&7& Trevor ! Now Jordan can be a happy little boy ! And this ending is a little mean since now I dying to know what gonna happen next ! Especially since Derek must love To treat Jordan like a little boy !

I know, I'm mean for the cliffhanger ?

But it's perfect for what's coming next! You'll just have to be patient! 

• Like 1
  • Lavellan changed the title to From Tenant to Baby (Updated 2/28)