LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello!

Prime69

Hi! This is pretty much the last forum I wasn’t a member of, so I decided to join! I’m prime69, a male, married DL. My wife knows and participates in some of my activities. I’ve wore around her plenty, especially before we had kids. I now have been wearing 24/7 for about two years. She is the only one who knows this as far as I know. I usually wear depend fit flex when anyone is around. You can’t really tell. I’ve tried some AB stuff before, but mostly I’m just a DL.
I think a lot of my love for diapers stems from my childhood. I was in diapers full time till a little after four, and then put back in them right up until I started school at five. I was returned to diapers because of pooping my pants. I never had health problems about this, It was just what I preferred. Still do.? It actually seems like most of my extended family was just bad at potty training/ being potty trained. Lots of diaper related experiences. I remember a lot about my diaper wearing days and would be happy to answer any questions. 
I have written quite a bit about this on zity. I thought that I would get involved here too! It is nice to read all the new topics and see what like minded people have to say.
Other than my fetish I’m a pretty normal middle aged guy. Hang with the wife and kids at home a lot. I like video games, sports and movies. Thanks for reading and have a great day!?

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to to DD. Nice to have you here with us. I think you’ll find this to be a pretty good place to hand out. There’s lots of good likeminded people here, and lots of great discussions going on. It’s nice, you can be open and share with your wife, especially if she participates as well. 
I always say, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Hope to be seeing you around now.

On 9/23/2022 at 8:45 AM, Prime69 said:

Three rivers can I message you? I’m not sure how though.

FYI,  just go to the top of any page, you should see an envelope icon, top right (black) ✉️ , click on it, and a pop up window will open. There should be a blue button that says “compose new” , once you click on it, you should be able to enter it whom you would like to message. 
Hope that helps you out? 

• Thanks 1