LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I normally wear adult pull-ups to work but today I decided to wear a regular tape on diaper instead. I thought the bulge would be noticeable but it was probably just me being paranoid.

Anytime I had to pee I'd just let go and keep working. They held it all no problem where as with pull-ups it likely would've been more of a challenge to hold everything.

I did get the sudden urge to poop 30 minutes before my shift ended but thankfully I was able to hold it until I got home then I crapped myself. Felt SOO good to finally let myself go.

I love all the extra padding that regular diapers have but I find that pull-ups are definitely easier to use on a daily basis if you still want the option to go potty in the toilet.

Anyone else switch from pull-ups to regular diapers full time as their daily underwear? How did it go for you? Which do you prefer and for what reasons?

• Like 2

I'm definitely a fan of actual diapers, because there are so many more of them on the market, and, the fit is very customizable. I used to wear pull-ups - overstretched size XL "bedtime underwear" that could be bought in stores - and once I switched to diapers, there was no going back, because even a middle-of-the-road adult diaper is dramatically better at its job. I was in the UK a couple of years ago and had to buy pull-ups, this time "grandmother's panties"-looking medical ones, because I was running short of diapers, and they were the only thing I could find in the drugstore around the corner from my hotel. Although larger than Goodnites, they confirmed for me the shortcomings of products designed to fit a broad range of body types and sizes, with no adjustment. Plus, nearly all pull-up products are designed for at least a modicum of discretion, ergo, they're typically less capable than actual diapers.  

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Lilstinkypoopeepants said:

Although pull-ups are not too bad tape on nappies are by far the best feeling undergarments you can find especially if they are plastic backed and very bulky... XL better-dry are one of my personal favourite brands of disposable nappies ???

That's exactly why I LOVE diapers!? The bulkiness and the thickness of it, and how comfortable and absorbent they are!??♥️??? Oh diapers, you're my one true LOVE!???♥️???????

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

Has to be diapers for me.  The act of taping or pinning them tight is part of the experience that I cherish. 

ABSOLUTELY BUDDY!♥️??

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...