LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

writing assist needed

Hi, I am very new to writing abdl fiction, but had a prompt and my mind took off. I am looking for a person that I can either message or email the first 2 typed pages (or what i thought a small intro chapter would be) and see if there is any blaring mistakes in my writing and if the general public would be interested. I don't have very much planned out, except for the introduction and how the place the character arrives at is imagined.

The prompt if anyone is wondering is "you find a hand-written note on your windshield that says Drive west for 100 miles."

I can't help you because I'm writing my own story.  

But I'll tell you what I do.  I write with Word, and use the Read Aloud review tool.   It helps when my wording is missing articles (ie poop my diaper vs. poop in my diaper).  My rough drafts have a lot of passive voice, and listening to it makes me switch out (I was hoping to becomes I hoped)

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, spark said:

I can't help you because I'm writing my own story.  

But I'll tell you what I do.  I write with Word, and use the Read Aloud review tool.   It helps when my wording is missing articles (ie poop my diaper vs. poop in my diaper).  My rough drafts have a lot of passive voice, and listening to it makes me switch out (I was hoping to becomes I hoped)

thanks this actually helps a lot