LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inflatable sex play

foreverdl

I am into a new to me, sex play with the pool kind of float toys, I have been a plastic fetish guy all my life, but I picked up some clearance pool floats a whale, and alligator , I can't believe how much sex play I have been having with them. See my wife of 27 yrs can't have sex, so it's been over 10 yrs for me. I have to keep getting ideas on ways to have fun. We were going through a store, when I got that idea, and I am glad I did...... I am interested in input from others to give me different ways to have fun with them, I like pee play etc.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2022 at 4:26 PM, foreverdl said:

I am into a new to me, sex play with the pool kind of float toys, I have been a plastic fetish guy all my life, but I picked up some clearance pool floats a whale, and alligator , I can't believe how much sex play I have been having with them. See my wife of 27 yrs can't have sex, so it's been over 10 yrs for me. I have to keep getting ideas on ways to have fun. We were going through a store, when I got that idea, and I am glad I did...... I am interested in input from others to give me different ways to have fun with them, I like pee play etc.

Well my friend it your lucky ? day I myself love pool toy as well and I have a interesting idea for you, have you try pool toy clothing ????

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

^^^^ idk what that is but i want it lol

Oh are you talking about the pic i posted it a beachball underwear that one is a 24inch they sell to 36inch as well for a bigger feel ???

Oh and there fully inflatable if you want to know.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

thats genious i need to try this

Oh you like the idea on a inflatable beachball underwear well like I said they sell 2 types of them there the 24inch18E590FC-772E-4C8B-9564-29902560CA0B.thumb.webp.45ae492bfcb4daf4c00f41187696ec85.webplike this one

and there the 36inchC02A37D8-CF69-4F7E-89A4-E755624C8872.thumb.webp.b52e1048e00a9b159280d3538d831bdf.webp like this one

Oh and here a link of there twitter page that has a video of the 36inch beachball underwear fun https://twitter.com/CandyCoatedPVC/status/1584701841756987392?cxt=HHwWgICpjbr7_v0rAAAA

There are call “candycoatedkink” oh and a little warning ⚠️ don’t overinflated the beachball underwear if you jump on the couch when you are wearing that and it overinflated the explosion ? will send you flying across the room ?, Just kidding ??? that won’t happen but still be careful when playing with a toy like that it very expensive but you can ask them to make one reinforce that way you can have a little more tough fun with it ??? I myself want to buy the 36inch one I love a super puffy underwear ??? plus I can call a female friend and ask her to wear a nice sexy swimsuit ? then give my special underwear a special “blow job” ???? then I can pump some special love ? in them in front of her with out feeling guilty ???.

• Like 1
On 9/10/2022 at 3:26 PM, foreverdl said:

Aside from the plastic pool toys I understand about making your own fun. My wife of 42 years has lost all interest in sex. I still love her and cannot cheat on her so I am left to meet my needs alone. 

• 7 months later...
On 10/9/2022 at 10:27 PM, feralfreak said:

your wife cant have sex? that gives me questions that im fairly certain would get me told "its none of your business"

That means that I am not gonna air my wife's private health over the internet , I said as much as I am gonna say. I look for ideas to Help me, and that is it. And a young generation that can't say for sure they will make it to be Very supportive of the Life long spouse . I see the young people , most of them at least as the attitude that as soon as the spouse is sick and or can't do everything for them they get divorced . Wait to see if you can be married as long as you have lived so far. When you are married 28 yrs it's about helping each other, not Just sex.

7 hours ago, foreverdl said:

That means that I am not gonna air my wife's private health over the internet , I said as much as I am gonna say. I look for ideas to Help me, and that is it. And a young generation that can't say for sure they will make it to be Very supportive of the Life long spouse . I see the young people , most of them at least as the attitude that as soon as the spouse is sick and or can't do everything for them they get divorced . Wait to see if you can be married as long as you have lived so far. When you are married 28 yrs it's about helping each other, not Just sex.

i kinda figured it would be a "not your business" kinda answer, but wasnt asking you to share those details, i may be curious but curiosity tends to kill cats, and i like cats.

7 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i kinda figured it would be a "not your business" kinda answer, but wasnt asking you to share those details, i may be curious but curiosity tends to kill cats, and i like cats.

Ok thanks I thought your comment sounded like you wanted information that I don't need to share.  All I will say is I have posted on here before we are both cancer survivors , that tends to tk a Lot out of you. I like the others ideas about the beech ball underwear, I am looking still for ideas along the plastic line. I have pool toys like the bib whale, and big alligator they are fun. One of my fetishes is plastic.

11 hours ago, foreverdl said:

Ok thanks I thought your comment sounded like you wanted information that I don't need to share.  All I will say is I have posted on here before we are both cancer survivors , that tends to tk a Lot out of you. I like the others ideas about the beech ball underwear, I am looking still for ideas along the plastic line. I have pool toys like the bib whale, and big alligator they are fun. One of my fetishes is plastic.

no problem, cancer is an insidious disease, its taken my now late former stepfather(may he rot in hell), my granny, and a couple months ago it took my uncle down the road, it also took a friend of mine. i know how medical issues can take energy and ability out of you, ive seen my mom go from able to get up and go to barely able to get a cup of coffee by herself after her first heart attack(and she has had 3), and its like pulling a bears teeth while its awake and angry to try to get her to get up and do any exercise to try to prevent another(and ive been trying to prevent them for her well before her first one, again, like bears teeth)

13 hours ago, feralfreak said:

no problem, cancer is an insidious disease, its taken my now late former stepfather(may he rot in hell), my granny, and a couple months ago it took my uncle down the road, it also took a friend of mine. i know how medical issues can take energy and ability out of you, ive seen my mom go from able to get up and go to barely able to get a cup of coffee by herself after her first heart attack(and she has had 3), and its like pulling a bears teeth while its awake and angry to try to get her to get up and do any exercise to try to prevent another(and ive been trying to prevent them for her well before her first one, again, like bears teeth)

Well it sounds like you know about it.  we both have several other medical issues and all I was saying before is people nowadays don't get married to share a life they get married and then when they stop getting what they want out of it they are off to the new person , like they are in high school. My wife is not into the diapers and wishes I would not use them, but then I would have daytime leaks and wet the bed. And since she can't have sex, I help her to be able to find ways to have fun without it. And she is ok when I buy weird stuff for me like dildos for my playtime, I experiment in many many ways to keep me from cheating on her, and that's the way a real marriage is. As much as I want sex I fight it almost every day wanting to have a gay experience ? I am still not sure if I can do it , but I have a lot of fun with dildos and I love most kinds of plastic and pee play, it would be fun to find a plastic float or toy etc that you can have your penis inside rather than on top of? I am still on the search for toys but I need cheap also. When you live on disability pay you can't afford to waste money. If you have ideas that are not shareable on the form, you can MM me if you would like?

19 hours ago, feralfreak said:

there is a youtube channel called sexplanations that has a video or 2 on making sex toys

I looked at that site it has a lot on it, and fun stuff to do with a simple rubber glove. I didn't see any other ideas, I may have to take some time to watch some of the videos there. The one with the latex gloves different ideas is cool.

16 hours ago, feralfreak said:

a pringles can has some potential, if you put a warm washcloth in it and use a rubber glove

I am gonna have to try that, the U Tube used a glass but I like your change, if you have any other ideas please share. And if you want you can message me.

I want ways to keep me from cheating you don't know what it is like to not have sex in way over 10 yrs and Love your wife, you have been with for 28 plus yrs. I miss that sooo much, but I am leaning soo much the other way, I think I am liking my butt toys etc.

On 6/5/2023 at 7:21 PM, foreverdl said:

I am gonna have to try that, the U Tube used a glass but I like your change, if you have any other ideas please share. And if you want you can message me.

I want ways to keep me from cheating you don't know what it is like to not have sex in way over 10 yrs and Love your wife, you have been with for 28 plus yrs. I miss that sooo much, but I am leaning soo much the other way, I think I am liking my butt toys etc.

well you might be kinda right, i dont know what its like to not have sex with a wife and be married, i dont know what its like to have sex, at all. happily never had it, happily never will. when i was younger there was those whirlpool things that could clamp onto the side of the tub, i dont know if they still make them anymore, but umm, those were,,,,,, very nice,,,,,*wiggles eyebrows* verrrrrry nice........ that jet of water constantly going against a body part in the right way made me look forward to bath time, and i recall a feature in the bathroom of the house we moved to when we got away from the old geezer, the tub faucet wasnt exactly a faucet for tubs, it was moveable and water shot out of it at a more power rate sort of like what a garden hose nozzle would blast at for lack of a better explanation, id wonder if you could find something like that at your local home improvement store to ,,,,, renovate the bathroom.

10 hours ago, feralfreak said:

well you might be kinda right, i dont know what its like to not have sex with a wife and be married, i dont know what its like to have sex, at all. happily never had it, happily never will. when i was younger there was those whirlpool things that could clamp onto the side of the tub, i dont know if they still make them anymore, but umm, those were,,,,,, very nice,,,,,*wiggles eyebrows* verrrrrry nice........ that jet of water constantly going against a body part in the right way made me look forward to bath time, and i recall a feature in the bathroom of the house we moved to when we got away from the old geezer, the tub faucet wasnt exactly a faucet for tubs, it was moveable and water shot out of it at a more power rate sort of like what a garden hose nozzle would blast at for lack of a better explanation, id wonder if you could find something like that at your local home improvement store to ,,,,, renovate the bathroom.

A high pressure whirlpool sounds like a fun time? I may have to find a used on, I am not sure if they still make them, I would larger have new because I would have to take a used one apart to sanitize it. Thanks for the idea.

11 hours ago, foreverdl said:

A high pressure whirlpool sounds like a fun time? I may have to find a used on, I am not sure if they still make them, I would larger have new because I would have to take a used one apart to sanitize it. Thanks for the idea.

before we left the old geezer in 89, we had an in ground pool in the back yard, its water jets were fun too..........

11 hours ago, feralfreak said:

before we left the old geezer in 89, we had an in ground pool in the back yard, its water jets were fun too..........

Yeah I have played with a pool water jet before it is nice, we had a 15ft above ground pool at our old house, we got rid of it more than 15 yrs ago. I was the one that cleaned it every day, and it seamed it was way too much work. If I had been smart I could have saved the pump and used it in the tub??? But back then I was still trying to not let on to my wife that I was a real weardo I was breaking it to her slowly over 20 yrs of gradual ,, not on purpose, see after all the medical stuff was hitting, hers and mine, one after the other. For some reason I blurted it out that I was into diapers, and I had been playing before she got home from work. See I got home an hr before she did. So I could keep it a secret easier. But my head was telling me I really needed more diapers, plastic, sex, etc. So we never handle things like we should do..... I need to inflate one of my big pool toys I have a whale, and an alligator but unless the temp is decent it's too cold to use them, since the air inside is room temp, and we don't use the heat , it cost too much, we keep the house around 59 deg and wear sweats, it saves us money. Life on disability you have to cut corners.