LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dad just passed away

BabyCat2

Please keep my dad in your prayers he passed away last night around 9:10 ish.

I know he is with God but my mom is having a very hard time. And for me it just feels like a bad dream ? 

@BabyCat2

13 hours ago, BabyCat2 said:

I know he is with God but my mom is having a very hard time. And for me it just feels like a bad dream ? 

I would like to first say to you that I am sorry to hear about your dad's passing. One of the hardest things that you have to deal with in life is the loss of a loved one, especially one that is close to you. I've lost several of my relatives. Uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents and other close relatives. Each time that I did that, it elicited a different type of response, but it still hurt, and it will still hurt many years from now, because the memory of this day will be fresh in your mind for quite some time. One of the hardest things I've ever had to endure was when I lost my brother Richard when I was six years old. He was my brother, my friend, my playmate, and even though I was the younger brother, and he was disabled as well, I felt like I was responsible to make sure that to the best of my ability he was taken care of. By that I meant, that I would tell my parents if something was needed, or if he needed help.  When that happened, it really hit me hard, and it took me a long while to be able to deal with it in a way that didn't make me cry, make me nervous or scared. There are still times today, at 50 years old, where I still have feelings, and can remember the day that he died, and even though I know he is in a better place, his memory still is within me, and it still hurts. Overtime, you will have memories of someone you love, and the reason why God gives us the memories is because he wants us to remember the people that touched our lives. It will always hurt in some fashion because you lost somebody that you love, but as time passes, you figure out ways to be able to deal with the feelings and emotions that you are dealing with right now, and as time passes, you have better ways to be able to deal with that particular type of issue. This is not to say that you won't have the feelings and experiences, but that you will be able to deal with it in such a way that it won't make it impossible for you to function. You will have your memories, and you will have the stories, and you will have other family members that can remember things that happened, cherish these memories, and hang on to these, and think of things that your dad did that we're happy things, or things that you did together. Life it's like a tapestry, and each time you have a family member, they leave pieces of them selves within your memories, and by the tapestry I mean that you can take a whole bunch of memories, objects, pictures, videos or whatever else, and you can put those together, as a testimony or tribute, and as you look at these memories, you will remember exactly what happened on a particular day at a particular time, or you'll hear or remember something that was said, or maybe somebody laughed or screamed with delight, or maybe it was a time that you spent with your dad that is special to you. Your memories will always be with you, and regardless of where your dad is now, he will always be with you.

Remember this: I was taught one thing a few years ago which I always remember. My late grandfather loved Cardinals. Someone told me one day, that if you see a cardinal, and this is a red one now, each time that you see a cardinal, this means that someone who you love or cherish, that is no longer with us, is nearby in spirit: each time I see a cardinal, I remember certain things about certain people, and the things that we used to do or the places we used to go, or stories they used to tell. Right now, it will be really hard to deal with, but please know that your family, and your mother will always be there for you.  Always remember this: your dad will always be able to look down on you, so wherever you are you always have him and other loved ones that have gone before him looking after you.

Again: I am very sorry for your loss! I know how special parents can be to you, and I am very very close to my dad as well, but always remember memories of the people that you have lost will always be a part of you, and while your dad may be gone now, he will always be a part of you! he will always be looking down upon you, and he will not be forgotten.

******HUGS******

may the Lord bless you and your family and give you as extra special blessing at this very difficult time. May the Lord always watch over you and protect you and your family, and may you gain a blessing from him.

Brian

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 9/5/2022 at 12:58 AM, BabyCat2 said:

OMG I just saw this! I am sorry to hear of your father's passing. Being this is soooo late I hope you have found some comfort. As the holidays approach remember the good things and try to minimize the sorrow (I'm not trying to be glib) myself I wouldn't want people to sorrow over me cause I am going to be in such a great place. 

Hugs

?‍♂️