LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I don’t think I have introduced my

Hello my name is Mary I have been a hiding on this site and reading stories. I am a 40 year old Trangender woman. I am actually getting gender confirmation surgery in 5 weeks. I actually stared writing a diaper dimension story called imprints resort. My little age is 2 to 3. I live in Gastonia NC. I love my diapers but due to limited income from being autistic I rarely get enjoy them. Also I have an online friend that I have known for over 10 years that likes to think of me as their mommy. It’s can be a bit frustrating when your a little yourself to be seen this way. Especially when you’re way more comfortable in littlespace yourself. Being by myself I can only do small things like buy myself Disney princess soppy cups, I am a big fan of princesses or hug stuffies. Any way that’s my introduction because I couldn’t remember if I did one I am now going to sungle either missy bear or Elsa bear.

• Like 1

Hi Mary, nice to meet you. Glad you decided to do an intro, always nice when we get to know someone better. I guess you know, this is a pretty good place to come to, even if you hide out. So, grab a high chair, and join us! Relax, have fun, and enjoy! ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1