LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am Jealous of toddlers today

On 10/19/2022 at 2:12 PM, IminWetPampers said:

Goodnights may have been handy back then but I still would’ve preferred Pampers (hell I still do, I just don’t fit in them). 

I do still wear Pampers all the time. I use them in my big baby diapers as boosters.

• Like 2
On 10/20/2022 at 1:24 PM, IminWetPampers said:

Well I think that ABDL diapers are just as cute as actual baby diapers but I can see your point. It’s funny because the diapers I wore for the majority of my life were plain white diapers with no prints or anything but I find that I really like the prints and babyish look of ABDL diapers now   

Yeah me too, I REALLY enjoy them. Hell, as a matter of fact if I was the size of an ACTUAL baby again, I would STILL wear them!???? They're just SO CUTE!?? I'd be crawling my little baby butt all over the house in them.?????♥️????♥️???

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

I do still wear Pampers all the time. I use them in my big baby diapers as boosters.

I use Huggies Little Movers size 6 as boosters in my diapers (I like the way the Velcro  on the front of them holds them in place in my big baby diapers. 

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

@Pampertimmy Cloth diapers and plastic pants were bulky and noticeable under clothes. You knew when you were wet because cloth diapers and plastic pants were uncomfortable when they were wet.  You probably wanted to be changed soon after you wet your diaper. 

Earlier disposable diapers were bulky and noisy so if someone couldn't hear the crinkle they could see the bulk and outline of the diaper under clothes. The only way to make a a more absorbent diaper was to make it thicker and bulkier.  They could also be uncomfortable when wet. You could tell when you were wet. Today's disposable diapers are pretty quiet and virtually unnoticeable under clothes.  Often times someone doesn't know that they are wet.  Today's diapers also have wetness indicators so it just takes a  quick peek to see if someone needs a dry diaper. 

Pull ups and Goodnites have saved people from being diapered.  It used to be if someone needed protection the solution was to diaper them.  Often they would wet their diaper because they couldn't take it off in time to use the potty or they would wet it just because they were wearing a diaper. Pull ups and Goodnites provide protection and allow someone to use the potty. 

• Like 2