LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

short click sensation

I got a couple weird click (maybe spasm?) like sensations a couple weeks ago.  I almost felt like I was going to release into my pants, but fortunately it was a short click and not prolonged.    Pretty sure nothing came out.

Anyone else get that?

I think I've experienced what you describe a couple of times. Also in my case there was no loss of urine. It's been quite some time ago (years), but I do remember it was sort of painful. It felt like a valve opened or something. Not pleasant at all and I had a sore feeling for sometime afterwards. Lately I've been suffering from PMD and that has been worsening over time to a point I need incontinence pads during the day and also some protection at night. I don't know if these "clicking" spasms (or whatever they are) are related to PMD. I hope you're not down that route...

"Lately I've been suffering from PMD and that has been worsening over time to a point I need incontinence pads during the day and also some protection at night."

Hope I am not the only one,  but what is PMD

PMD is Post Micturition Dribble. This is when you experience a loss of urine after going to the toilet. Sometimes it comes 5-10 min later, usually when you sit down or move, cough, laugh. With me, it started with just a few drops, but increased over time to the point when you have wet spots on your pants that everyone can see.