LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Delivery

So I wear m4s and have been ordering cases from Amazon for years.  Last week I got a single pack delivered to my address but it had someone else’s name on it.  From a company I had never ordered from.  Wtf?  I called the company and they couldn’t give me any info.  Wtf.  Sending them back but then I got something in the mail for another person at my address,  don’t know what it was as the mail carrier asked me and took it back.  Don’t see any weird activity on my credit card.   Any ideas?  

• Like 1

I've had this happen. Turns out when we bought the house, it had previously been used as a rental. We would get the former occupant's mail once in a while, and just either hand it back to the Postie, or mark it "Return to Sender." After a couple of years it all stopped.

• Like 1

Last year I ordered some clothes from Walmart. One day expecting two packages, I instead received three. Puzzled why they split a shipment into two packages, I opened all three, and found my order in the two I expected and newborn onesies in the third.

No invoice or reciept and the package was addressed to me. Somewhere the wearhouse screwed up. I had my landlady pass the onesies on to someone that needed them, because they weren't my size.?

I do admit I freaked out a bit when I opened the package.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Last year I ordered some clothes from Walmart. One day expecting two packages, I instead received three. Puzzled why they split a shipment into two packages, I opened all three, and found my order in the two I expected and newborn onesies in the third.

No invoice or reciept and the package was addressed to me. Somewhere the wearhouse screwed up. I had my landlady pass the onesies on to someone that needed them, because they weren't my size.?

I do admit I freaked out a bit when I opened the package.

Were the onesies at least cute looking?!??????????? The ones that didn't fit you I mean.

8 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Yep, and I'm sure some lucky baby was adorable in them.

I bet that was one of those moments where you WISH you were an ACTUAL baby so that you could fit in them, and look super cute!???????♥️????☺️?♥️????

Several possibilities come to mind.  You live in a single home that you own, or a duplex or apartment?  You live alone or with roommates?  You married or have teen kids?

If you live in a duplex or apartment maybe someone else living there is into AB/DL and you got their package.  If you own your own home and have a roommate, perhaps that roommate found your diapers and decided he/she wants to try diapers for themselves.  Doubtful but just tossing that out.  If you are married, perhaps your wife is trying to surprise you with the gift of a new brand of diaper and ordered some samples.  If you have teenage or young adult kids, perhaps one of them has developed a diaper or AB fetish.  Probably none of the above, but those thoughts came to mind.   

Rusty-  I’m married,  wife knows my diapers well and would not order from a vendor we don’t know.  I own my hole and my kids are all under 8 so it wasn’t them.  
Moochie-   I can’t keep them,  somebody else paid for them and I don’t want to deprive anyone of their diapers,  I have plenty. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 6:01 AM, Whatsthatsmell said:

Rusty-  I’m married,  wife knows my diapers well and would not order from a vendor we don’t know.  I own my hole and my kids are all under 8 so it wasn’t them.  
Moochie-   I can’t keep them,  somebody else paid for them and I don’t want to deprive anyone of their diapers,  I have plenty. 

Good job. Don't want to having somebody else owning it. That would be weird.

• Haha 1