LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Lottery Draw: Chapter 4 - Repercussions (Updated 1/23/2023)

At its core, overpopulation had led to many of the issues the world was facing today. The majority of these issues could have been easily fixed if properly addressed, or at least mitigated with proper legislation, but of course that wasn’t how things had gone. By now, we had reached a point of no return, and many had lost any hope of restoring the balance amongst the general populace. But hey, look on the bright side. At this point, overpopulation wasn’t even the biggest issue we were facing anymore. The wealth gap, or rather the segregation of the rich and poor had brought us lower class citizens to a slum-like state, even though we made up more than 80% of the population. Poverty had become the new norm, and those that were lucky took the few jobs made available, allowing them to live at a moderate level of comfort, that is if you count having a tin roof over your head comfort. Although, compared to most, it was. Others fought for what limited government assistance was made available each month, but most of us had come to accept the state of it, or at least tolerate the way things had become. Starvation was the norm. Exposure to the elements, and a complete disregard for any form of sanitization or comfort was the new way of life.

As one might expect, crime had begun to skyrocket in recent years as more and more turned to crime as a means to survive. Prisons quickly reached max capacity, many using the prison system as a means to survive. Afterall, a warm meal and a bed was more than most of us had on the streets. But it didn’t help that they had indirectly disadvantaged the rest of us by forcing the authorities to create a new solution as serving your time was no longer possible with the new crime rates. And thus, the lottery system was created. Now, when you committed a crime, with prison time out of the picture, the sentences had to be something aside from prison time, and boy did they let their imaginations run wild.

Of course, most saw this coming as the government slowly expanded their assistant efforts to be focused on improving the lives of the Uppers rather than the majority. I can still remember when they first announced their multi step plan, creating jobs to help better keep the two worlds apart. The Commissioners Authority they had called it. Promising a few thousands jobs to the lucky ones to help keep the poor in check. Ingenious if you ask me. Using the poor to help fight off the poor. And it worked of course. Life was so miserable for most, that even the mere chance at a better life was priceless. Even if it meant turning on their friends and families.

But nonetheless, it only took a few years after its creation for people to realize that they had to take matters into their own hands. A true crime in the Authorities eyes. Most were just stealing food to feed their empty stomachs, or stealing power from local shops or unsuspecting neighbors, hoping to stay warm and save just enough money to afford the basic life necessities. Others turned to cyber crimes to hack through the financial system with a goal of getting rich, hoping to one day spread the wealth amongst the people and put an end to the current day norm. A cyber revolution. Really, any chance at escaping the slums for a chance of something greater was really the only motivator that kept most people going. Something better than what was currently being offered, by any means necessary.

While most solutions to overpopulation had fallen to the wayside, once crime had begun to skyrocket, the Commissioners Authority quickly implemented a solution that killed two birds with one stone. Though, it was more of a solution to crime and over population than anything, not actually addressing the root of the problems at all. At its roots, it was a simple lottery draw for anyone caught committing a crime of any degree. Whether you stole a loaf of bread, or went on a serial killing spree, all crimes were added to the same lottery pool.

I say lottery draw as if it is a good thing, when in reality it's one to be avoided, by any means necessary. Unlike most lottery draws, this draw was really used as a way to give out harsher punishments without directly handing out the punishments to individuals. It wasn’t a cruel and harsh punishment if there was a chance at something better. The sentences were made to be some of the worst things possible, with a handful of requests thrown in by the Uppers here and there to help fill roles for servants and essential workers, branding it as a “Chance at a better future!”. But everyone knew it was just a new form of indentured servitude, dedicating your life to make the life of the Uppers as pleasurable as possible.

No one ever knew what options were in the lottery. Literally speaking, there could be a lottery ticket that grants you a billion credits, but you would never know it till you choose that option. More likely, was the forced servitude on distant planets in cold, harsh conditions, mining for precision metals until your body simply fell apart, where you’d then be left to the elements to finish you off. There was no mersey, but that wasn’t really the goal. The goal was to reduce crime, and more importantly, kill off those that were seen as a plague to the Uppers.

The choice was simple, when you were caught committing a crime you had two choices. Immediate execution, or pull a ticket and enter the lottery. Once you pulled a ticket though, you had to take whatever it was that you got. There was no chance of escape by death if the ticket was something horrible. As such, most opted for death as they knew the awful things that could come from the lottery and didn’t want to take the chance. The choice of death was at least a quick, painless way to end the suffering that many were facing.

But that wasn’t my story.

~~

I had been staying at a friend's house. Well, more of a friend's hidey hole if I am being honest. A small shelter pieced together with loose trash in a back alley way, held together with duct tape up on an old fire escape. It wasn’t much, but shelter was something that was hard to come by, especially in the colder months. There was a small space heater that helped keep the horribly insulated cardboard bearable, but I was wrapped up under what little blankets we had, struggling to keep warm. Alone, waiting for the return of my friends who had left earlier that morning in search of work. I laid still, trying to fight off the growling in my stomach that had been there since the night before. Perhaps I should have been searching for a job that morning too.

I was stirred awake by screams of a siren outside of cardboard as one of the authorities hover vehicles pulled up within the alley. I knew immediately in that moment that I was fucked, but nonetheless, the fight or flight response kicked in and I quickly tried to scramble out from underneath my blankets, feeling the cold crisp air quickly chill my bones.

I pulled the cardboard back, blinding myself with sun as I scurried out from underneath like some kind of rodent, quickly stumbling into the legs of two officers. I looked up at them, trembling from both the fear and the cold, still blinded by the sun, knowing it was over and that I would have no other choice but then to make the fatal decision that would lay before me.

Unfazed by having watched me tunnel out of my trash pile, they pulled out their retinal scanner, the quickest way to get an accurate identity in today's world. I quickly got up on my knees so that I could at least try to keep some of my dignity as I stood there at their mercy.

“Citizen ZZ1746890, you are hereby charged with the crime of unlawful residency and the crime of unlawful power tapping. You are hereby deemed guilty by the Commissioners Authority.”

My gut dropped as I hung my head low. I knew exactly what to expect, and yet, somehow I was still disappointed.

“Citizen ZZ1746890, as a result of your crime, you are hereby sentenced to death, or the lottery draw. Please clearly state your decision within 15 seconds, or the ruling will automatically be deemed as a lottery draw.”

My heart was pumping faster than it ever had. I knew that both options would be awful, but I was young. I hadn’t experienced life the way I wanted. Death would be quick, painless and clean, but I just couldn’t force myself to say it. I sat there, silent, unable to speak as I listened to my heart pump. The longest 15 seconds of my life.

“Citizen ZZ1746890, you are hereby sentenced to the lottery draw. As such, you will now be taken into custody and awake when your number is pulled”.

With that, my world had gone dark almost instantly. Something I had not prepared for, but why waste energy potentially fighting a prisoner when you could use the custom implants that all citizens were given at birth to force them into an unconscious state.

~~

I stirred awake in a small white room, held in place by some form of magnetic field, holding the metal collars around my wrists and ankles tight to the floor. The fluorescent lights blinded me, as three individuals came into view. I was completely disorientated. How long had I been out?

“Citizen ZZ1746890, we will now commence your lottery draw”.

I looked up, trying to see their faces as my eyes adjusted to the lights. I could make out two guards and an older gentleman holding some type of tablet, probably using it to commence the draw.

“Citizen ZZ1746890, congratulations, your lottery draw is complete. As such, you have been assigned to…”

He paused. I could remember my eyes adjusting to the light as he said this, allowing me to see the confusion on his face as he read my ticket aloud.

“Eh- Congratulations Citizen ZZ1746890, you have received a custom request ticket. This means that someone in the Uppers has put in a personal request and the system believes that you fit the bill”.

My heart skipped a beat. Had this really happened? Had I really been given one of the better tickets, a chance at a better life? Had the rumors really been true?

“As per the ticket, I will read out the request and all matching descriptors. If at any point you believe this request is unfit for you, this is the rare case you can discard the ticket.”

“Discard?” I had asked.

“Yes Citizen ZZ1746890, this request is an unusual one, but one that the requester wants to ensure will fit. As such, if you are unwilling to fit the descriptor, or know that you will be unable, you may request a single redraw. Might I add that we both know that by discarding this ticket, no matter its descriptor, you will be throwing away your single best shot at even a decent life.”

I gulped.

“Eh hem, Ambassador Obleece and his wife request a single ticket holder to serve as their…third party sexual partner to play the role of a sexually submissive adult baby…”

I remembered hearing that, and just wondering what the fuck. Part of me wanted to decline in the moment, but what the man had said was true. This was likely far better than any other potential outcome, especially if the rumors were true.

“The descriptor details are as follows. Ticket recipient: Must be 18+. Must be under 5’ 2”. Must come from an impoverished background, preferably from the streets. Must be a non violent crime. Must be a virgin. Must be free of any disease or contamination…and the rest goes on to be explicit details about your biological make up. Do you, Citizen ZZ1746890, accept your ticket, or do you wish to exercise your right and use your single discard?”

“Biological make up?” I stumbled, unsure of what that was supposed to mean.

“Specific identifiers of your biological make up are specified, including brain performance, blood type, specific gene pools, etc. The list goes on and on, but I can assure you the system has already verified that all of these things match. I can go into more detail if you really insist, but if I am being blunt, neither you, nor I am going to understand what these identifiers mean. Now, do you accept or wish to discard?”

“I- I accept,” I had forced out, knowing damn well that I had no idea what to expect.

~~

Of course, in typical fashion of the Commissioners Authority, that was the last thing I remember before waking up where I am now. Though, I’m not too sure where that is. All I know is that I am inside of a small metal box, with a few air holes poked through to help me breathe. I could see blue skies and rolling clouds, as well as the faintest glimpse of the siding of a rather nice looking home, two things you would surely never see in the slums.

Thanks for reading! If you enjoy my stories and want to help support me in creating more, please consider supporting me on my Patreon.

• Like 8
  • 2 weeks later...

The Lottery Draw: Chapter 2 - A New Home

I continued to stare up through the holes, watching the fluffy white clouds drift through the bright blue sky. I had never seen it like this before. I’d seen images sure, but never with my own eyes. I didn’t even know the sky still looked like this outside of the slums. It was beautiful, something I truly never thought I’d witness in my lifetime. I knew I had to be in the Uppers, as there was no way that anything like this would last in the slums. I watched as the clouds went by, counting each one as it slowly drifted by for what must have been an hour or more before finally hearing the sound of a door open.

My heart dropped as I tried to remember the ticket. A ‘sexually submissive adult baby’ left me with so many questions, and an Ambassador at that? I listened as the footsteps approached my box and came to a stop. I waited, unsure of what to expect. It was only now that I realized my restraints hadn’t been fastened to the box that I was in. I had figured the restraints were to keep me secure during whatever the shipping process was, but as I anticipated the approaching person, I was able to slide back, adjusting my position in the box. I sat on my shins, legs spread apart with my arms tied behind my back to what I had assumed was a floor mount, but now better realized it to be some form of metal bar. What in the hell?

The footsteps stopped as I watched a woman peer down into the box through the holes.

“Oh dear,” She said in a shallow voice. “Remming!” She called out.

She continued to stand over the box, watching me through the holes as I shifted myself into a corner, trying to make out her face as another set of footsteps quickly made their way towards us.

“Yes madam?” A deep, raspy voice said.

“Do me a favor and bring this box inside, and open it in the living room for me?”

“Of course. Right away,” The raspy voice said, now appearing as an older looking gentleman through the holes.

I felt the box lift as I bashed around inside, trying to use my head to keep me stable but it was almost useless. I had no control of my hands or my feet so I might as well have been dead weight. The man seemed to struggle a bit up the stairs, but I watched as the sky light quickly turned to the ceiling, as we walked through a large doorway, revealing an extremely tall ceiling inside.

Carefully, the man must have placed me down as I felt myself regaining balance as the movement stopped. Suddenly, the sides of the box lifted off, blinding me with artificial white light from all directions. While I couldn’t see much at first, I could hear the older man conceal a gasp as he set the container of the box aside.

“That will be all, Remming,” The woman's voice said.

The man said nothing as he left out the door we entered through, just as I could start to see again.

We were in a large living room of sorts, with a soft, plush looking carpet and beautiful floral arrangements scattered around. A large set of windows let in natural light on one end, while lights lit up the copious amounts of space that went off into what I only could tell was the rest of the house.

Distracted by trying to process my surroundings, I was only brought back to my senses by the cool touch of something under my chin. I looked up, seeing the woman standing over me with a large black handle attached to what seemed to be just a small flap of material that was now resting under my chin, forcing me to look up at her. My heart was racing. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Was this the Ambassador's wife?

“Dear?” The woman said, using the handle to tilt my head in both directions in what I could only assume was for her to get a better look at me.

“I’m going to go ahead and remove your gag now,” She said, slowly reaching to the back of my head with her other hand and unfastening the strap that wrapped around my head.

The large rubber ball was pulled out of my mouth, followed by quite a decent amount of saliva. I quickly took a deep breath, appreciating the ability to fully breath again.

“Thank y-” I had started, before feeling the string of the flag smack across my cheek. It probably would have been enough to put me on the ground too if I hadn’t been positioned the way I was, with my legs spread apart and everything.

“You will speak, only when spoken too. Understand?”

I nodded, unsure of what had just happened.

“Now, what is your name?” She said, using the flap to glide around my body, touching my sensitive, exposed skin. I looked down for a moment, following the flap as it ran across my body. I hadn’t really thought of it before, but I was completely naked. Not just wearing a pair of underwear, but completely naked. Exposed, spread and restrained. I thought that quickly made me feel uneasy. I could feel myself start to tremble, letting my mind run to the worst of places.

SMACK

I felt the harsh sting of the flag hit my cheek again, stinging even more the second time around.

“You will answer me without hesitation. I will not ask again,” She said firmly, pulling my chin up to look at her again.

She looked serious, like she was ready to cause me a lot more pain. There was something about her that clearly told me she would enjoy causing that pain too.

“Ma- Matius,” I forced out, fighting off the tremors for just long enough to get my name out.

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Matius,” She said, dropping my chin again as she started to circle around me.

“Do you know why you're here?” She asked, now vanishing from my sight as she continued to check me out.

“Um- To serve my lottery ti-”

SMACK

I felt the flap hit my back side, hard enough to cause me to pull on my restraints as I instinctively tried to get away but it was no use.

“I do not tolerate diddle-daddling. When I ask a question, I want a quick, straight to the point answer. So let's try that again,”

“Sexually submissive adult baby,” I blurted out.

“Good, and do you know what that means?”

“No,” I said before feeling the sting of the flap again, this time on my arm as she circled back around in front of me.

“If you had been listening to Remming, maybe you could have avoided that one. Though I suppose you’ll be calling me something other than Madam, won’t you?” She said, now back in front of me and she pulled my chin up to look at her again. This time she was smiling rather seductively. I wasn’t quite sure if that was a question, but I decided to just follow my gut.

“No, Mom?” I said, unsure if that was what she was expecting.

She let out a laugh. “Oh dear, I guess that will do. Though in the future I do recommend using Mommy,”

I forced a nod as I tried not to think about it.

“Now, you’ve arrived at a rather unfortunate time for us, though I suppose that makes it fortunate for you…You were supposed to have arrived early this week, when your father had left on a business trip for the week so that there would be plenty of time to get you brought up to speed on your role in this house. Now we’ll have very little time, which means I hope you learn fast…for your sake. Of course, that should be easy for you, since you now know that I don’t tolerate…” She said, pausing and gesturing towards me.

I froze, unsure of what she wanted. “Misbehaving?” I said, before watching her raise her arm and smack the flap across my face.

“Diddle-daddling! I expect you to be paying attention, always,”

Of course, now I remembered her saying that, but was I really supposed to know that?

“Now, as I was saying. Your main role in this house will of course be filling the role of our adult baby. Your father and I both needed something a little different in the bedroom, so that is where you will come in. Obviously, we won’t be needing those services 24/7, but that doesn’t mean you won’t be acting the part. Aside from sex, you will also be a house servant. Remming, who you met is our groundskeeper, and Tia is our maid who you will meet later, as well as our cook Alexis. You will be doing all of the other odd tasks. Serving guests, ensuring that the house looks presentable, and catering to every need of your father and I. Is that understood?”

“Yes…Mommy,” I said, regretting that I hesitated as I braced myself for another whipping.

“Ha, you're learning already,” She said, not raising her hand. “Let that be your warning for the day, I am a reasonable person after all…” She said with a smirk.

“Now, I am going to remove these restraints and we are going to start your training. I should also add, that as a courtesy of the Commissioners Authority, they went ahead and preinstalled a little microchip in your neck that serves as kind of an electronic restraining device. Should you try to leave the property, hurt another person, or even on my own accord, will completely lock up your nervous system until it is reset,” She said, moving around to the back.

My head started to spin. Things were moving a little too fast, and I wasn’t sure how to process it all. I could feel her kneel down behind me, a movement that made me feel extremely vulnerable since I was restrained and naked.

“Sadly, they weren’t able to install the second implant that we wanted, but we’ll get that taken care of soon,”

Second implant? One that the Commissioners Authority wouldn’t install? Did that mean it was worse? I could feel my forehead start to sweat, I felt nauseous. What the hell was going on? Suddenly, I could feel my arms come free of the bar, quickly followed by the removal of the bar as a whole, freeing my feet from the position they had been locked in causing me to quickly fall onto my side from exhaustion.

SMACK

The flag hit hard on the side of my stomach as I recoiled.

“I expect you to hold that position,” She said, raising her arm again.

I scrambled forward, trying to avoid the flap as it grazed my back. My arms were still secured behind my back which made it difficult to move, much less right myself.

“I said now!” She said, raising her arm again before smacking my back even harder.

The pain was excruciating, and I wasn’t even sure if I could get myself back into that position. My brain scrambled, all of my instincts were telling me to run. I looked up, seeing the front door still wide open. My heart raced, my mind was clouded. I had no choice. I had to try. I took off running, giving it everything I had.

In what felt like an instant, pain rippled through my body as I felt my joints lock and I collapsed to the floor like a stiff board. The pain was excruciating and I couldn’t move anything. I couldn’t even scream, until it stopped just as quickly as it had started. I could move again, and the pain faded.

I gasped for air, breathing hard as I tried to catch my breath and process what just happened.

“I think we will continue this conversation in a more…suited environment,” The woman said before I felt my vision fade to black.

~~

I stirred awake, unsure of how much time had passed. I was laying on some sort of soft bed, more comfortable than anything I had slept on in recent years with a warm plush, pink blanket covering me. My senses were still dazed, but we're slowly coming back to me as I moved to rub my eyes. I felt a soft plush like material rub against my eye as my hand moved towards my face. Thinking it was my hand under the blanket, I looked down to help navigate out from under it, only to find my hands bound beneath two large glove like objects that were as if I had a mini blanket wrapped around each of my hands, strapped around my wrists with a belt like material that kept them firmly there.

My senses continued to come back to me, quickly alerting me to some sort of rubber gag strapped around my mouth with a hard shield of plastic at the front, and some rubber protruding inwards.

I tried to lift myself up, pulling the blanket off of me, revealing a very real, very childish printed diaper wrapped around my waist, sharing a similar strapping material as the mittens, wrapping around my waist and legs, with a physical lock on the front letting me know there was no way I was going to get that off, especially with my hands in their current state.

I looked around the room, revealing to my horror what I had least expected. An entire nursery, picture perfect with pink walls, a changing station, the crib I was currently trapped in, all scaled up to be adult sized. What in the hell was happening?

I quickly realized that the woman from earlier was sitting just to the side of my crib on a small stool, waving the flap back and forth as she watched me.

“Do you like what you see?” She said, smiling.

I stared at her, knowing I wouldn’t be able to talk with this gag in my mouth.

“Oh, it’s alright sweety, I know you can’t respond, but I would like it very much if you could. Do you think you can be good for Mommy?”

I nodded, desperately wanting out of all of it, not just the gag.

She got up off her stool, pressing something on the side of the crib that caused the whole side to drop down.

I tried to roll out, desperately wanting out of all of this when I was greeted with the all too familiar smack of the flap on my thigh. I wanted to scream and I probably would have if it hadn’t been for the gag.

“Babies are to never get out of the crib by themselves. Furthermore, I expect you to be waiting, sitting criss crossed every morning when your father or I come to let you out. Is that understood?”

I quickly nodded. I felt like I was having a panic attack. How long had I been out? What the hell was this room? Why was I wearing a diaper, and did she just say every morning?

Quickly, I listened to my gut and got up to sit criss-crossed at the edge of the crib.

“Good girl,” She said, reaching forward to undo the gag.

GIRL!? Did she just call me a good girl? What in the hell was happening. I could feel my nerves building again, I wanted to scream, to run. I needed some way to calm down. I watched as she pulled the pink pacifier out of my mouth, revealing its rather large rubber nipple that was attached. I shivered at the idea of having to wear that for extended periods of time.

She held out her hand, to which I hesitantly grabbed as she helped me out of the crib and onto my feet where I quickly felt the sag of the diaper which also must have been enough for her to notice.

“Well it's good to know that the implant is working,” She said with a smile, leading me across the room.

What was she talking about? I followed her, still holding her hand before being completely caught off guard as she turned around and picked me up by the waist, setting me down on a large lifted table with a cushioned top. If I hadn’t been terrified of her before, this certainly did the trick.

“Alright, baby's first diaper change. I hope I won’t have to use this…” She said, setting the flap down just beside me as she pushed me back, forcing me to lay down.

“These changes are going to become quite a regular occurrence now. You see, I have gone ahead and had that second implant installed that I was telling you about which has made you fully incontinent. You will never again be able to control your bladder, or bowels for that matter. So you’ll be going through plenty of these soft, fluffy diapers like a good little girl,”

I was mortified. I wanted to explode, but all I could do was pick a spot on the ceiling and stare. I felt my hands form into fists under the soft covers as I tried to keep the rest of my body from tensing up. I started to pray for this all to end, to wake up from this nightmare. I could feel her undoing the lock on the straps around my diaper, but I didn’t bother to look.

“Now, I am hoping I won’t have to put these back on since I have told you. Can you promise me that you won’t try to take your diaper off later?”

I was frozen, staring at the ceiling trying to process, no. Trying to find a shred of sanity that would allow me to calm down. I wanted to kick, to scream. To put my life on the line and try to run as far away from here as I could. It was all to much, I just need-

SMACK

I felt her cold hand slap me right across my face, bringing me right back into the moment.

“Are you listening to me?”

“Yes, Mommy,” I muttered.

SMACK

“There will be no muttering in this house. Clear, concise responses,” She said, now hastily going back to pull the sticky tabs off the front of my diaper.

“Yes, Mommy,” I said, quickly looking back at the ceiling as I didn’t want to watch.

“Do you promise not to touch your diaper? I’ll have you cleaning up any accidents with your tongue otherwise,”

“Yes, Mommy,” I said, wanting to vomit at the idea.

“Good,” She said as I felt the cold air hit my privates.

I cringed initially, not wanting to have this be the first time a woman saw my privates but quickly remembered earlier, not to mention when she must have put me in this current diaper. I felt a cold sensation which caused me to instinctively look, only to see a large wet baby wipe wiping around my privates, over what looked to be a very yellow diaper.

I let my head fall back, not wanting to think about the idea anymore when she suddenly lifted my legs up, pulling the diaper out from under before sliding what I only imagined was a fresh one underneath. My interest peaked again when I began to feel a light substance land on my skin, only to see her pouring out a fine white powder that covered my privates. She pulled the front of the new diaper up and over and retaped the front.

“Now, doesn’t that feel better?” She said, putting the bottle of powder back.

“Yes, Mommy,” I said. There were plenty of times today when I had definitely been lying, but this might have been the first time I wasn’t. It definitely felt much to be out of that disgusting, wet diaper.

She helped me off the table and started to lead me to the door.

“Next on the agenda is a tour. I expect all of my servants to know this house well, and you will be no exception. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Mommy,” I said, feeling uncomfortable with the idea of walking around the house in nothing but this diaper. What would the other servants think?

“And you’ve learned better than to try and run away, is that correct?”

“Yes, Mommy,” I forced, gulping at the thought of the pain that I had experienced last time. While there was definitely the desire to run away, the memory of the pain alone was enough to keep me from trying again.

“Right then, follow me,” She said, opening the door and leading me out into the hallway.

Did you enjoy the story? Want to help support me in creating more? Check out my Patreon! New stories posted biweekly!

• Like 4
  • DLBoy781 changed the title to The Lottery Draw: Chapter 2 - A New Home (Updated 9/8/2022)
  • 1 month later...

Trigger Warning: Graphic depiction of rape

I had been awake for what felt like hours now. I stared up at the ceiling from under my blanket, watching the sun light slowly creep its way across the room through the window, flooding the room with natural light. I couldn’t help but feel relaxed. Happy even. The warmth was a luxury that I wasn’t used to, and the softness of the blankets and the bed was something to cherish. I was probably more comfortable then I had ever been in my entire life, and I was relishing in that fact. Sure, yesterday had been an absolute nightmare, one that I am sure would only get worse, but for the moment I simply enjoyed the little things. I could definitely get used to waking up like this. Aside from the soaked diaper that is.

The previous day had been both physically, and mentally exhausting as Madam paraded me around the house, showing me off to the other servants, while ensuring that I knew my place in every aspect of the house. At times, she was practically beating the concepts into me, in the most literal sense possible. But for the most part, things were pretty straight forward. Setting tables, carrying around food, cleaning up, etc. Nothing that seemed too daunting, though the actual servant part was never the part of this lifestyle that I was worried about.

Quickly, I sat up and assumed the criss-cross position that was expected of me as I heard the sound of approaching footsteps, which quickly led to Mommy opening the door.

“Good morning, sweetie pie,” She cooed, dropping the crib gate and grabbing my hand.

She helped me out of the crib and quickly led me over to the changing station where she lifted me up, a process I was sure would be the usual morning routine for the rest of forever.

“Guess who's coming home today?” She said as she started to change my diaper.

“Who?” I asked as my heart sank, knowing very well who.

“Your Daddy is coming home today, and I expect you to be on your best behavior. We’ll have some time to finish your training after breakfast before he gets in, but nonetheless I think you can gather what the expectation is…” She said, frantically going through the motions as if she was in a hurry.

“Alright, up now,” She said, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the table.

She opened the closet door and to my horror, she quickly pulled out a short pink dress with lots of tulling and frills.

“Arms up,” She said, bunching up the dress to make it easier to slide on over my head.

Reluctantly, I lifted my arms as she slid on what would be the first piece of clothing I had worn since arriving. We were hardly minutes into the day, and already I was mortified, and I wasn’t convinced it was going to get any better.

We made our way down stairs and into the kitchen where Alexis had already started cooking. A large spread of eggs and sausage from the looks of it as Remming was setting the table.

“Servants tend to eat breakfast together at a minimum, so I will be back shortly. Alexis, make sure he gets his milk,” She said before hastily running off.

I stared at my feet. I could only imagine what must have been going through the others minds and I didn’t even want to see the looks on their faces. I expected a tease at least, but nothing came of it. I stood still for a second, standing in the middle of the kitchen completely unsure of what to do. Everyone seemed to have their place, except for me.

“Um- is there anything I can help with?” I asked looking towards Alexis, but she didn’t respond.

“Come, take a seat,” Remming said from the table.

Hesitantly, I walked over to him and took a seat where he had pulled out the chair. “Are you sure, I could-” I started, not wanting to feel useless on top of everything else.

Remming gave me a look as if he dreaded the day that was coming, which certainly didn’t make me feel any better.

A few minutes passed as I awkwardly waited. No one exchanged any words as the two of them worked in silence. Eventually, Alexis carried over a large serving of scrambled eggs and sausages and placed them in the center of the table, before returning with a pot of coffee, and the bottle of milk that she placed in front of me.

“Wh-Where's Tia?” I asked, noticing that she wasn’t in the kitchen.

“Cleaning I would assume,” Alexis said sternly, before quickly dishing out a helping of eggs onto my plate.

I felt like a child. No one was telling me anything, and here I was being served eggs and a bottle of milk. I sat quietly, waiting for both of them to get their food as well before digging in. To say I shoveled my food down would have been an understatement, but somehow I knew that Remming and Alexis understood. I helped myself to a second portion of eggs before finally putting a dent in the bottle.

“You should really finish that before Madam returns,” Remming said, looking up at me for only a moment in between bites. Part of me wanted to ask why, but the other half could piece enough of it together and knew better. I chugged down the remainder before getting up to take my dish to the sink.

Alexis suddenly grabbed my arm as I got up. “We’ll get it,” She said.

“No, I don’t-” I started before hearing Madam walk into the kitchen.

“Matius, dear. Come with me, now,” She said, sounding even more frantic than before.

I followed her back up to my room where she shut the door.

“Your father is getting home sooner than expected. I expect your best behavior, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mommy,” I said, starting to get nervous.

“Good. You are to wait here while I and the other servants go welcome him home. We will be up when he is ready to meet you,” She said, before heading to the door.

“I don’t expect to hear a peep from you, understand?”

“Yes, Mommy,” I said, watching her close the door on her way out.

~~

It was hard to tell time from this room, with only the sun shining through the window as a reference. It had to have at least been an hour or so. I had heard the front door open and some faint mumbling only a few minutes after Madam had left, but still no one had come for me.

I wandered around the room, giving it a proper inspection for the first time. The crib took up almost an entire wall, just next to the door as you entered the room, with the fully complete mobile hanging above it. A small shelf stuffed full of adult sized diapers lay against the wall just next to it, with a few stuffed animals lining the top. The changing table sat next to that, leaving the rest of the room rather open, with a few chests of toys that appeared as if they had yet to be used.

Eventually, I decided to pull one of the large stuffed bears into the center of the room to lean up against as I stared out the window. I watched as the trees swayed in the wind, daydreaming of running through them and experiencing nature for the first time. Really anything to keep my mind off my current situation.

What must have been another half hour went by before I could finally hear the sound of footsteps climbing the stairs. I quickly got to my feet and pushed the teddy bear back to its corner. I wasn’t sure what was expected of me when I wasn’t in the crib. Was I supposed to get back in?

I panicked and stood where I was and faced the door. The footsteps continued to approach before the door finally swung open, revealing Madam and who I could only assume to be the Ambassador himself. He was a tall man, with graying hair though it was still mostly dark. His suit was tightly fit and his demeanor was rather frightening.

“This is Matius,” Madam said, closing the door behind them.

“Well hello, Matius. How are you?” He said with a big smile as he walked towards me.

I felt my stomach churn as the nerves started to set in.

“I’m- good, Daddy?” I said stupidly, panicking that each word might be a mistake.

“Yes, that's right. Daddy!” He said, now circling around me to get a good look at me.

I kept looking forward, giving a quick glance at Madam who seemed to give a reassuring look. Or at least a look that said I hadn’t made a mistake yet.

I felt him lift the back of my dress, revealing the diaper that lay underneath.

“So the implant worked I take it?” He asked.

“Yes, it sure did,” Madam said with a snicker.

“Perfect. And how old are you, Matius?” He said, letting the dress fall back down.

“19, Daddy,” I forced out, feeling more and more uncomfortable with each passing second.

“Funny, it doesn’t look that way,” He said, now standing in front of me again with a smile.

I stood still, forcing myself to make eye contact as Madam had instructed.

“Matius…Matius. Something about the name just doesn’t seem like it fits, does it?”

I gulped, unsure if that was a question I should answer. How would I even answer that question?

“Does it not?” He said after a short pause. He lifted his hand which caused me to flinch, though he gently placed it on the side of my head and started to run his fingers through my hair.

“N-n-no, Da-addy,” I said, practically trembling.

He smiled at me. “Mommy must be training you well, hmm?” He said.

“Ye-yes, Daddy,” I said, feeling extremely uncomfortable as I tried to remain calm.

“I like the name Rose. Don’t you, sweetie?” He said, tilting his head as he gazed into my eyes.

“Ye-yes, Da-addy,” I forced out.

“Mmmmm. Honey, why don’t you go get the Rose here, a nice warm bottle,” He said, running his hand over the side of my head as his thumb inched closer to my mouth, eventually spreading my lips as he slipped it inside.

My heart raced as my stomach churned, I knew exactly where this was heading, but I wasn’t sure if I was ready. I wasn’t sure I would ever be ready.

Slowly, he moved his thumb around inside my mouth, caressing the different corners he could reach as he stared passionately into my eyes. Passionately might not have been the right word, as I think it was more a look of desire than anything. Like he knew he was about to get exactly what he wanted.

I could feel him start to push down with his hand, forcing me down onto my knees to which I quickly remembered the position that I was expected to assume. I could feel myself starting to tremble as a sense of terror came over me. All I could think about was how I didn’t want this.

Slowly, I got on my knees and let my legs spread apart, making room for the sag of my diaper to sit comfortably between my legs as I watched in horror as he undid his pants, letting them fall to the floor. I could feel my body quietly shaking as I tried to focus on my breaths.

I just have to make it through this I thought, but it was of no use. It didn’t make me feel better, and if anything it spun up ideas about how this would continue in the future, day after day for the rest of forever. His underwear dropped to the floor next and I found myself suddenly staring directly at his massive cock as he started to feel himself. My stomach dropped, I wanted to puke. It was all I could do just to keep my breathing consistent in an attempt not to totally freak out.

Would a beating be worse than this? If I tried to prevent this, what was the worst that could happen?

Thoughts raced through my head, knowing that it would probably only make it worse, but the tiniest part of me still wanted to try. But I was frozen. Frozen in place, staring at another man's massive cock that I was expected to pleasure. Frozen in an instance of time where my body was fully aware of all of its senses. Every churn in my stomach, each hair on my body, every ounce of fear that I had ever felt and more. There was no way out of this, and that was for certain.

The man chuckled, now waving his erect cock in front of my face. “Be a good girl for Daddy and open wide,” He said, now pushing the tip of his penis against my lips.

Slowly, I took one last deep breath through my nose and slowly opened my lips, which he quickly pushed apart as he forced his member deep into the back of my mouth causing me to gag. “The first time is always the worst, but it gets better, baby,” He said, releasing his hand as he slowly moved his cock back and forth, each time causing me to fight off the gagging sensation.

I closed my eyes, trying to imagine that I was somewhere else, anywhere else. I could feel tears forming in my eyes as the taste of his sweaty, salty cock filled my mouth. Each second felt like an hour as he continued to pump his cock in my mouth, now with his hand firmly placed on the back of my head, pulling his cock deeper into my throat.

It was then that it only got worse as the churning in my stomach began to worsen, before slowly fading away as I felt a warm mud exit my body and begin to fill the empty space conveniently made by my spread legs. I struggled to breath, pulling in what little air I could through my nose as I continued to fill my diaper. I recoiled slightly as the smell finally hit me, but there was nothing I could do as Daddy quickened his pace. For a moment, I had hoped that maybe the smell would turn him off, send him running. A dream that was short lived.

“Good girl!” He moaned, now pulling my head towards him with more force, shoving his fat cock down the back of my throat as he shot his own hot load straight down my throat. It was all more than I could handle, I gagged, and couldn’t stop. I couldn’t breath and all in an instant I felt the excruciating pain of the implant as my body locked up, probably in an effort to keep me from biting his dick clean off.

The pain was too much, but I really couldn’t process anything else. The man continued to fuck my now stiff body, moaning profusely before pulling his cock out of my mouth slowly, holding me up by the head with his hand as he raised my chin to look at him.

All my body could really comprehend was the pain as I watched him mouth a few words, none of which I heard before he let me fall to the floor, stiff as a board. I watched as he began to pull his pants back up, ignoring that state I was in almost completely as the door opened behind him. Everything felt as if it was in slowmo.

I saw Madam enter the room, who quickly reached into her pocket, causing the pain to stop. I gasped for air, taking in short breaths as I coughed. It felt like I was choking on saliva, but I knew it wasn’t saliva at all. I had never been more happy to see her in my life.

“How did she do, dear?” Madam asked, walking over to the two of us as I continued to lay on the floor gasping for air.

“Better than I could have hoped for,” He said, giving her a kiss on the lips before exiting the room.

“Up,” Madam said after a short pause while the Ambassador exited the room.

For a moment, I hesitated. Unsure if my body could even handle it, but slowly I forced myself back onto my knees. She handed me the bottle of milk, which to my surprise was actually warm.

“Drink, I’ll be back in a bit to deal with you,” She said, before turning to exit the room herself.

I sat there for a minute, letting the tears finally overflow as I started to sob. The heavy mass in my diaper sagged, reminding me of my current state which only made things worse. I carefully lifted myself up and got on my feet where I could feel my knees wanting to buckle. I stumbled over to my crib, crawling in and rolling over onto my back, feeling the warm mud spread further through my diaper. But at the moment, I couldn’t find the energy to care about that. I was emotionally ruined, crying and had no more energy to put towards caring. The crib was the only place that felt safe as I continued to let myself cry.

I pulled the soft, plush blanket over me and slowly started to nurse my bottle, knowing very well that I had better have finished it before Madam returned. It was somehow oddly relaxing. The softness of the bed encompassed me which made me feel safe. The warm milk helped to soothe my nerves, and finally being able to let the tears run down my face was a relief I didn't know I needed. My body ached, but I could feel myself melting away. In what was probably a matter of minutes, I was out cold.

Did you enjoy the story? Want to help support me in creating more? Check out my Patreon! New stories posted biweekly!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • DLBoy781 changed the title to The Lottery Draw: Chapter 3 - Meeting the Father (Updated 11/3/2022)
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 4: Repercussions

I slowly stirred awake with a stretch, very quickly realizing that there was now a pacifier in my mouth. I pulled it out of my mouth and looked around. Almost instantly, I realized that the sun was setting and that the crib had been closed, locking me in.

I panicked, how long had I been asleep? Obviously someone had noticed and had come back to lock me in.

I fell back down, staring up at the spinning mobile as I tried not to think about what this meant. The question wasn’t whether I was in trouble, but rather how much trouble I was in. I noticed the half-drunk bottle laying beside me and figured it was best to finish it off before anyone came. Plus I could use a drink anyways.

The mass in my diaper had stiffened, making for a rather uncomfortable feeling as it was practically pulling at the skin with each little movement. I decided to sit up again, trying to ignore the extreme discomfort that came from my very well used diaper.

The door opened and in walked Madam, looking very displeased. She dropped the gate and pulled me out and led me to the changing station, almost instantly ripping the tapes off the starting to wipe off the mess. Was I supposed to say sorry? I knew I wasn’t supposed to speak out of turn, but something about this situation seemed like I should say something, but Madam’s face didn’t look like she was in the mood.

She pulled the gross, thickly coated diaper out from under me and tossed it before pulling me up off the table.

“Shower, now,” She said, pointing at the door.

I quickly ran out of the room and into the bathroom, closing the door behind me before letting out a sigh. I turned on the hot water and stared at myself in the mirror. I couldn’t help but feel pathetic, hating the self reflection that I saw. Was this really my life now?

I stepped into the hot water and felt instant relief as the heat helped me to relax. I let the water run through my hair as I felt the steam help clear my sinuses and help lighten my overall mood.

A few minutes went by as I stood in the water, feeling each drop glide down by body until it fell to the floor. I had only just started to wash when I heard the door start to open.

The door opened, and quickly shut which immediately made me freeze. I figured it had to be Madam, though I was scared of the alternative. But before I had time to look, Madam quickly pulled the curtain aside and stepped into the shower, revealing her entire naked body, as well as a large, bright pink strap on securely fastened around her waist.

I instantly felt vulnerable. I could feel my gut drop as the fear set in yet again. Had I not already experienced enough in one day?

She said nothing as she reached around me, grabbing the bar of soap and stuffing it into my mouth.

“Bite, and don’t let it fall,” She said, waiting for me to do as instructed.

I bit down firmly, instantly tasting the soap as the water helped to disperse its taste through my mouth. She reached around me again, this time grabbing some shampoo, pouring it into her hand before using it to start washing my hair. I stared at her, unsure of what was happening, and scared of what was to come. I could only imagine that I looked absolutely helpless. 

“Surprisingly, Daddy was very happy with your performance today, even though it was clear you were doing nothing. I think the part that pleased him the most was how you shit yourself and cried yourself to sleep after,” She said, pulling my head back into the water to rinse the shampoo out of my hair.

“And that’s fine. You are supposed to be a little baby after all, but you will be expected to put in more effort, so you’re going to show me that you are capable of that after we get you cleaned up,” She said, now rubbing in the conditioner.

I stood frozen, feeling each of her fingers as she ran her hands through my hair in almost a rhythmic fashion. My eyes had wandered from hers, to staring at her immaculate breasts as the little beads of water rolled over her curves, catching little rays of the overhead light that gave them a dimly lit appearance.

She pulled the bar of soap out of my mouth, using it to lather up a weird ball of mesh before sliding it back into my mouth, which I quickly bit down on. She began to scrub my body with the abrasive mesh, causing a thick layer of suds to foam up as she made sure to get into every crevice. 

She must have realized I was staring at her breasts, as she forced my chin up to meet her eyes. Surprisingly, she was smiling as she looked back at me.

“Good babies are rewarded, but first they have to be good,” She said with a grin.

She reached around behind me, this time grabbing the shower head off its holder and spraying me down, rinsing off all of the soap and then washing the conditioner out before putting it back, this time facing much closer to the wall where the water was no longer hitting either of us.

“Now, on your knees,” She said, pulling the soap out of my mouth.

Carefully I did as instructed, lowering myself onto the wet surface and assumed the position, now staring up at the massive pink dildo strapped to her waist. Somehow this felt less intimidating, though I couldn’t help but picture the Ambassadors cock in its place.

“Now I know that you have a little dick, so I know that you know how to work one. So show me,” She said, towering over me.

She forced the tip onto my lips which I reluctantly opened, letting it slide in. Aside from the soapy taste in my mouth, it just tasted like the rubber nipple of a pacifier, which was definitely prefered over the real thing.

“That's all the work I should have to do,” She said, now standing still.

I started to slowly move my head back and forth, feeling vulnerable and yet somehow awkward. Was I really sucking on a dildo strapped to a woman? I continued to move my head, unsure of what else to do as she placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled it closer to her, forcing the dildo to hit the back of my throat which caused me to gag.

“That's half the fun for a man, so get used to it,” She said, pulling my head again and watching me gag. “Just cause you're gagging, doesn’t mean you stop, keep sucking,” She said, now forcing the dildo down my throat with almost every other thrust.

She continued with that for a few minutes, giving me moments to simply suck the dildo before shoving it back down my throat as I tried to keep from vomiting. Fighting off the first few gag reflexes was easy compared to a few minutes in. Especially when she was practically keeping it stuffed down my throat.

“Turn around,” She said, pulling the dildo out of my mouth, and replacing it with the bar of soap.

I did as she said, fearing the worst as I faced the other direction.

“And on all fours,” She said.

I quivered, not knowing how much this might hurt, but I slowly leaned forward and placed my hands on the floor. I could feel her get down on her knees behind me, and the distinct click of a cap before I felt a cold wet jelly land on my ass.

She rubbed the dildo through it, before using her finger to rub some of it around my asshole, making slow, circular strokes around it as I felt a tingling sensation shoot up through my body. I felt my body tense up in anticipation, feeling the cool rubber tip press up against my tight hole. She started to rock forward, slowly pushing the tip against the hole, aching to get inside. It hurt a little, but less than I expected as she squirted lube every once in a while, spreading it with her fingers as she continued to push the dildo with more force during each thrust.

Eventually, it broke through as I let out a moan unexpectedly. It felt surprisingly good. A little like I had to poop, but otherwise good. I felt as she continued to push harder, forcing it deeper and deeper inside me with each thrust as I felt myself become less and less tense.

Suddenly, she reached around and grabbed a hold of my penis. I could feel the excess lube covering her hand as she started to stroke. Softly at first, but she quickly tightened her grip and quickened her pace, all while keeping the dildo gliding through my ass. I couldn’t believe I was actually hard like this. I could feel myself quickly building up to a climax.

“Mommy knows you have needs, but to Daddy you’ll only ever be his little princess,” She whispered.

There wasn’t much I could do before I felt myself let out a big glob of cum, splattering it onto the floor of the tub as she continued to stroke and fuck my ass. I couldn’t fight the urge as I let out a louder moan.

“There you go, baby. Let it all out,” She said, stroking softer as she quickened her pace with the dildo.

In almost an instant, the pleasure turned to pain as I felt myself become overwhelmed.

“Mommy- I-” I said, before catching myself. To my surprise, she slowed down and let go of my cock which was quickly becoming soft again. I felt her apply more lube as she made slower, longer thrusts with the dildo, pulling it out further and further each time, ensuring it was coated with lube before shoving it back in just as deep.

“Don’t think that this is over just because you came,” She said, quickening the pace again.

She went on for another minute or two while I tried to hold myself up. The lube had definitely helped with the pain, but it certainly wasn’t a pleasant experience anymore. But eventually, she pulled it all the way out which almost felt as if I had just shit myself.

“Good girl,” She said, standing up. “Now lick that mess you made up and get out of the shower,” She said, reaching around me to turn the water off.

I turned myself around, still on all fours and looked at the little pile of cum I had produced on the floor. Did she really mean to lick it up?

She stepped out of the shower, unstrapping the dildo and beginning to dry off as I looked at the cum, hesitating.

“I said now,” She said sternly, now watching me intently.

I lowered myself down and hesitantly stuck my tongue out, scrapping it across the surface and tasting its bitter sweetness.

“All of it,” She said.

I licked again, this time practically scrapping the shower floor with my tongue to scoop up the entirety of it on my tongue before hesitantly swallowing.

“Good, now dry off and meet me on your changing table,” She said, opening the bathroom door to leave.

I lifted myself off the floor and grabbed a towel, drying myself off as I stared at myself in the mirror. I truly didn’t know what to expect next.

Did you enjoy the story? Want to help support me in creating more? Check out my Patreon! New stories posted every 3-4 weeks!

• Like 2
  • DLBoy781 changed the title to The Lottery Draw: Chapter 4 - Repercussions (Updated 1/23/2023)