LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips for Littles without a Caregiver (anything helps!^^)

TomBoyAB

Hey guys!

I just wanted to see if anyone had any tips for Littles who don't have a caregiver (like me ^^)

This is NOT a personal ad or anything, just wanted to see if there were any tips or tricks that y'all may have that could help someone get through the day 

Me personally, I have pretty bad anxiety 

So when I know I have to leave the house, I make sure I:

1)Start my day with cartoons (Handy Manny, Doc McStuffins,etc.)

2) Keep a paci in my pocket, just in case 

Who knows, maybe we can help each other out with tips and tricks that we may not have thought of before 

Have a good day and stay safe, girls, boys and joys!^^

• Like 1

I like having baby/toddler toys. I have a full nursery and playroom but if you can’t do that, maybe just have a box of baby toys at home you can bring out and play with when you can be little.

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

I like having baby/toddler toys. I have a full nursery and playroom but if you can’t do that, maybe just have a box of baby toys at home you can bring out and play with when you can be little.

It's my DREAM to have a fully built nursery!

Unfortunately, can't do that at the moment ?

But I do have a box of toys I keep under my bed for those moments where it all seems a little much ☺️

• Like 2
On 8/24/2022 at 9:00 PM, Rachael-Little said:

Yes, I have toys also in my nursery, which is really just an extra bedroom where I keep my diapers and baby clothes 

I can't wait to have my own place one of these days!

That way, I can build my own Halloween/Spooky themed nursery ??

21 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Maybe get a cute keychain stuffy to hang on your bag/ purse if you carry one, that way you always have a plushy friend with you wherever you go. 

Thats an AWESOME IDEA!!^^ I kinda have a similar thing going on at the moment

I've noticed that if I keep a small toy in my backpack (right now its a small Bart Simpson bendable figure) it really helps calm my nerves ^^

I have super soft blankets on my bed and have a stuffy friend that rides in the car with me, though I bring him in when I'm not going to drive anywhere because he'd get sun bleached. I also download comforting movies on my phone to listen to (through ear buds) while I'm having to be out in public. 

I too keep a pacifier with me at all times ⏲️. If I can't use it I just feel better knowing it's there for the times I can. All my medical professionals know I use them and those are some of my most stressful visits  LOL .??

?‍♂️