LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any body else hug there diapers

Sometimes I just don't have the time or I'm not in the right place physically where I can enjoy them but I really do get comfort from the little things and the security that when the time comes I will enjoy fully and be in the moment.  I need time and energy which is difficult to come by when I feel bad.  Today I just hugged my biggest diapers with  the prints and felt alittle better knowing the time to wear will come again and I feel much better when I have the focus to give myself that attention needed. Sorry if this is vague I just have had physically painful week from a procedure that had me bummed out Litteraly 

• Like 1

While I don't hug them...I will definitely caress them a little bit....just to feel how soft the plastic feels.  I get a bit of a charge knowing that those diapers are all mine to wear.  Also...if I'm having a particularly bad day...I'll give the baby powder bottle a sniff.  Scents are some of my favorite things and the smell of baby powder is one of my absolute favorites.

• Like 4

My diapers are stacked next to my bed, so I sometimes lay my hands on them and feel the nice plastic. 
I even have some on my bed so I have rolled on top..
I have a king size bed for myself. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...