LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone ☺️ ?

BabyCat2

Hi I'm BabyCat2 I'm trying to get myself become fully urine incontinent. I'm trying hypnosis from warpmymind.com and so far if I'm alone I'm wetting a lot. Granted cause I'm also drinking tons of water. The reason why I'm trying to become incontinent is it's  very comforting especially when it gets all warm. Also then I don't have to tell my family I'm a diaper lover and love to do kiddy things watch baby TV and drink out of a sippy and a pacifier (thats hopefully I can do that in the future) 

I would love any advice so I can become fully urine incontinent. Have a wonderful night all. :)

• Like 1

Hi Babycat, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you with us. There’s lots of likeminded people here, so you can feel at home. 
My advice, be careful what you wish for. There’s lots of reasons for enjoying wetting your diapers, and everyone is welcome to them. But it’s very possible to enjoy wetting, and diapers, without being incontent. Just wet’ em, and enjoy! I always say, relax, have fun, and enjoy! ?

• Thanks 1

Baby Joseph I found the easiest way is at night when you go to bed put in some earbuds and then go to warpmymind.com and find the perfect track that fits you best ❤️

Hope all works for you, slowly I think its working for me :)

2 hours ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

Welcome I love my sippy cup and my pacifier goes every where with me.?!

Later ?‍♂️

I hope eventually I can get there slowly since my mom is very closed minded but my therapist is super awesome. She said that if I wanted to I could be a little when I saw her ❤️

And she also told me if I wanted some help explaining to my mom she would help me as well love love my therapist ? 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, BabyCat2 said:

Baby Joseph I found the easiest way is at night when you go to bed put in some earbuds and then go to warpmymind.com and find the perfect track that fits you best ❤️

Hope all works for you, slowly I think its working for me :)

I hope eventually I can get there slowly since my mom is very closed minded but my therapist is super awesome. She said that if I wanted to I could be a little when I saw her ❤️

And she also told me if I wanted some help explaining to my mom she would help me as well love love my therapist ? 

thank you I will try that

• Like 2

Welcome BabyCat.   Your furry friend on your profile is a cutie.   Hope you find what you’re looking for here, lots of good people and advice.   Have fun on this journey and make lots of friends!

Joey

• Like 2
20 hours ago, BabyGlennyBoy said:

Hey Babycat2

I am also wanting to be fully incontinent so let me know how it goes.

So far I'm working on that 12 month program, I've had 2 complete full on BM accidents almost 3 all I have to do is drink slim fast and then ? 

Granted not trying to become bowel incontinent 

For urine I know I'm slowly shrinking my bladder and I have to force to start and then have no control to stop so unfortunately tons and tons of leaks. But I'm figuring once I lose more control maybe it won't be a gush instead slow trickles to give my diaper time to absorb. I'll keep everything updated as more changes/challenges come up. ?

• Thanks 1