LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chewing through pacifiers

I've got a question: 

I've got an oral fixation, which makes pacifiers a convenient option, and since I'm a little- it's comforting when I'm by myself.  The problem is that I chew them.  I can chew through a pacifier teat in just a few hours.   Is there something strong enough that can hold up to my chew instinct?

• Like 2
12 hours ago, spark said:

I've got a question: 

I've got an oral fixation, which makes pacifiers a convenient option, and since I'm a little- it's comforting when I'm by myself.  The problem is that I chew them.  I can chew through a pacifier teat in just a few hours.   Is there something strong enough that can hold up to my chew instinct?

@spark

Dang Dude! You must have a wicked chew instinct, IF you can CHEW through a paci in a few HOURS!  I sometimes suck on MINE, and my tongue gets tired :(  heheeh

I wish you the best of luck trying to find a solution, as I know that people chew on stuff, and grind their teeth, which can be bad.

Brian

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@spark

Dang Dude! You must have a wicked chew instinct, IF you can CHEW through a paci in a few HOURS!  I sometimes suck on MINE, and my tongue gets tired :(  heheeh

I wish you the best of luck trying to find a solution, as I know that people chew on stuff, and grind their teeth, which can be bad.

Brian

Brian, I thought you said that you weren't a AB?! Why do you use pacis then if you're just a DL?!?????

4 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Brian, I thought you said that you weren't a AB?! Why do you use pacis then if you're just a DL?!?????

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

I am an Incontinent Diaper Lover with AB tendencies, which means I may sometimes use other equipment from time to time - One time, was so upset, that the paci helped me calm down.  when you have already accepted your Diaper Status, and that is not a worry, sometimes you may want to try other parts of the lifestyle, right
? ?

Brian

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

I am an Incontinent Diaper Lover with AB tendencies, which means I may sometimes use other equipment from time to time - One time, was so upset, that the paci helped me calm down.  when you have already accepted your Diaper Status, and that is not a worry, sometimes you may want to try other parts of the lifestyle, right
? ?

Brian

Yeah that's VERY true! I hope your AB tendencies are GROWING.???????