LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Other places to meet DLs

Looking to somebody to hang out with.. I live south of Kansas City and I’m excited to meet somebody nervous to meet somebody but yet still can’t find nobody to meet and hang out with. I want to find somebody close to my age, would be ideal. Doesn’t matter the sex as long as they like diapers!!  I’ve talk to people on here but never met nobody. My wife does not know this side of me and it does make things a little challenging I joked and made comments and even one time try to get her to put on a diaper and she seemed disgusted by it. May be meeting somebody will make me feel more normalI, I don’t really know but it’s worth a shot right.

2 hours ago, Diaperlover1224 said:

Looking to somebody to hang out with.. I live south of Kansas City and I’m excited to meet somebody nervous to meet somebody but yet still can’t find nobody to meet and hang out with. I want to find somebody close to my age, would be ideal. Doesn’t matter the sex as long as they like diapers!!  I’ve talk to people on here but never met nobody. My wife does not know this side of me and it does make things a little challenging I joked and made comments and even one time try to get her to put on a diaper and she seemed disgusted by it. May be meeting somebody will make me feel more normalI, I don’t really know but it’s worth a shot right.

@Diaperlover1224

welcome to DD: my name is Brian. I've been a member here for three years. I can tell you from experience that there are people out there who enjoy exactly what you are looking for. It's just that you have to be able to find them. You may not be able to find them right off, and it might take time for you to find it, but you may end up being lucky and run into someone that shares your interest in your area, but it's more likely that you meet friends here on DD either on the forums or in the chat: I can understand that your wife may not understand, or know of this side of you, and she may feel disgusted because she has been raised to think that diapers are disgusting for someone who does not need them, and maybe she is turned off by the feeling of wetting or messing herself. There are many hear that like diapers, and they like to wet they like to mess or they like to wear or they like to do both. Some of them don't let the diapers at all they just wear them, because it makes them feel good, some of us are incontinent so they use their diapers as intended. I can tell you that some people may not share your love of diapers, and it might take someone time to get used to. There's also a situation where a person may not be turned on by diapers, and they might be repulsed. Whatever the situation is, it might take time for you to be able to find the right person, or it might take time for you to finally be able to explain to your wife this side of you should you choose to, but you should always remember that your wife, probably doesn't understand why you like what you like, and probably needs to understand what you are feeling like when you are using diapers or wearing diapers or whatever it is. 

There are some of us that are really lucky: they have relationships that diapers are no big deal, diapers are changed, or things are done, and it's like as easy as falling off a log. I've always said to a lot of people that it's OK if your partner does not understand why you like what you like, or how they make you feel. It's always important to state that if someone wants to be involved in your fetish, the easiest way to get them involved is to take it slow. Do not force it on them, do not make it something that they need to try, let them come to the fetish. Some people may try on a diaper or put a diaper on, or use a piece of baby equipment, and they might like it, or they might feel it's kind of weird, and they don't like it, or they might put it on and then after a while do it again and after a small time or longer time period they like it. You never know. There's also a possibility that your wife may be repulsed, so she doesn't want to deal with it, she may accept you doing it, or she may not. You have to be prepared for that particular eventuality, and that there may be repercussions if she finds out in a way that puts you in an inopportune situation, where you are not able to explain why something is going on.

There are also others here that may say OK, diapers are OK with me, you can wear them, or you can wear them and use them, but you are responsible for changing yourself, you are responsible for cleaning up the mess, whatever the deal is. There are also people here that take the mommy or daddy role, and their partner, whatever sex they are, may be treating them as a baby, or changing them, or caring for them just like a Mama would or a daddy. There are also others that say I don't want anything to do with it, but I accept that you like it. That

whatever your situation is, do not force someone into your fetish: that will be the worst thing that you can do: if they want to be involved in it, you will be able to know, and if they are interested in what you're doing, you may have to have a discussion with your wife and where you can tell her how you feel, she tells you how she feels, and you come to her understanding. You set the ground rules for what is acceptable and what is not. You may also only be able to do diapers in a situation where she is not present: it all depends on what you guys decide if it comes to the point where she finds out that you're using diapers, and I can guarantee you that eventually she will find out, and you will have to have that discussion at some point. When you do, do not lie to your partner, and do not cover up anything: the more honest you are about a situation the better off you will be. What I would suggest is that if that happens, she might find out, and she might ask some questions, and she might not understand, so you are answering her questions and telling her how you feel, and then you will answer her questions and then tell her how you feel, and you come to some sort of an agreement or an arrangement. By talking about it and setting up the ground rules, and what you expect from her and what she expects of you, you guys will be able to come to that eventuality. If you're able to have it intelligent conversation and if you're honest with your wife, and you're not hiding it and you're not trying to get away with something, openness will always probably be better than trying to hide something that you 

being that I am incontinent and I'm a diaper lover, and I've been that way ever since I was 47, and since 8, respectively, I cannot change what I am, or how I feel about diapers, or the fact that they feel good. Everybody is wired differently, and people who like diapers or who enjoy this lifestyle may be wired differently then someone who may not understand. It is most important that you understand that somebody may tell you that you have to give it up, or they may tell you that you engage in something that is strange. Whatever it is, you cannot just give up diapers, or your feelings, or what they illicit. You will always be a diaper lover if you are a diaper lover, and you will always like diapers if you like diapers, and you will always have the feelings that you always have had ever since you were a small child. Some people are drawn to diapers because of the fact that they were potty trained way too early, or because they like diapers, or they see diaper commercials or whatever it is. Whatever the situation is, you just can't give up diapers like seeing: I'm gonna stop drinking Coca-Cola. It might be easy for you to give up soda, but I can guarantee you it's gonna be harder than hell to try to give up something that you're hardwired to like. You aren't gonna be able to give up the feelings, and you're not gonna be able to give up the diapers, and you're not gonna be able to say that the feelings don't still exist. What it is in my mind is that you find ways to be able to suppress the urges and the feelings and all of this stuff: I mean it might feel good for example if you are turned on, and after a while you may be really really excited, and you may ejaculate for example. Think of it as the same way a diaper feels to someone who likes them. A diaper being on, is almost like somebody having a heart on, and it feels real good, or the sensation is just so intense that they just explode. Some people or sexual when it comes to diapers some people are not. But whatever the situation is, people that are who they are, cannot simply just give up diapers and walk away. It's like somebody saying here's a piece of chocolate cake and it's really yummy and you like it and you are gonna want that fake regardless of what happens. Diapers are like that, they are what they are, and you and your feelings are not gonna change, they can be controlled comma but they'll never 

as I said, it's important that you want understand that it is totally normal for you to like diapers, for you to use diapers, for you to wear diapers, and it is totally normal for you to have the feelings whatever they are that you are having. There's nothing weird, strange, sick, or any of that about wearing diapers or liking them or any part of the lifestyle. Basically it is based on norms and standards: what is acceptable 20 years ago, may not be acceptable today and what is acceptable today might have not been acceptable 20 years ago. Diapers are part of everyone's life at some point:  we all start life in diapers, and if we live long enough, we probably end our life and diapers. So eventually we're going to wear diapers, so we might as well get used to them. People may not think that what we do is acceptable, but as long as we are not doing anything illegal, and we're doing it in an appropriate manner, and we're all adults, we can play and act and think and feel just like little babies, or whatever we are, but we all know that this lifestyle should be for those that are 18 and older, and that children have nothing to do with this fetish, and should not have anything to do with this fetish. You are as normal as I am, the only difference is that I may wear diapers and use diapers and like diapers for different reasons than you might, but we ALL, all of us, are here because are paths may start somewhere, and then, eventually you might end up right here at daily diapers. My path to get here is different than yours, as is different for any other user here. However, in the end we're right here. Don't feel bad, because there are plenty of us that enjoy diapers, we like diapers, or were involved in the scene.  This is what makes daily diapers diverse there are so many different people here, here for different reasons taking different paths to get here, but we're all here, and we're all in some way moving forward in a journey that may have plenty of twists and turns in the road, or may ended up having bumps in it, but you don't have to worry, because there are a lot of us that you can ask for help. And I hope that you were able to find someone that you can chat with, or that you can find information on our form system that will help you to get further information, so that you understand what you may not now comprehend, but sometimes the best idea is to talk to people and get their ideas, or get their opinions. The good thing about daily diapers is that everyone has their own opinions, and their own reasons for being here, so each one of us is very unique, and can give you a unique perspective

again welcome, this is a very welcome place and everyone is welcome!

Brian

• Like 1

You can try the companion site to Daily Diapers called Diapermates.  It's more for meeting other people but just beware of any scammers.  You find scammers on every site and you can usually spot them pretty easy.

• Like 2