LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Couple of Aggrevations

More YouTube annoyance. I left a YT link in a post I did at another forum here and it did not turn into the usual video When I re-did it, I got a notice that YouTube does not allow embedding links

Gary Manufacturing (L L Medico, plastic-pants.com [Mountain View] and others) seems to be hitting the skids. I was at Mountainview with the intention of getting a couple of things and found that their material choice has decrease. I could not get items in the 4 mil and 8 mil "Frosty Clear". Also, over the last few years, other choices, like "lillidots" and "Crystal Clear", among others, have gone away. Also all the prints that they have are babyish with no real feminine ones or little girl ones

• Sad 1

Just to clarify, you list above vendors of the Gary products and not subsidiary companies? 

As a customer of @LLMedico.com I would be upset if they were in trouble.  

Perhaps a less-ambiguous rephrasing could be had?

It's quite likely that the source materials are simply not available right now.   Pointless in advertising products which you cannot manufacture.  Though I would think there should be some notice to customers stating such if that were the case.

As far as Youtube, it depends on the video.  I suspect that some authors don't allow the embedded linking, but it still works for the most part as I just did it 2 days ago.

No, I never meant to iply that Mountainview, LL Medico or Fetware (who also uses Gary) are subsidiaries of that company. The list of materials used by Gary has shrunk over quite a few years. One would think tha, if sources were drying up, they would be looking to replace these materials, wither from other  sources, or with new materials from other sources to remain competitrive, espeically  a clear or frosty clear material

I had a conversation with th proprieter of Mountaiview in which I noted this decrease and he agreed He was trying to make a deal with a German company for rubber items at the time we spoke. Also, Gary has chaged some of the protducts, deleting the dress they used to make and bringing in the coverall bib, which they call a "smock", which it is not, It is a very good  take on the "coverall" bib of the 80's and 90's

ng to replace them, wither with the same from other sources or with other sources