LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hard Thing To Realize...

It dawned on me a few weeks ago that I really hate my "close" friends. I hang out with them because it's almost expected of me. I'm not treated well or with respect. The sad part is that I can't get away from them. If I try to severe the tie, things just will get dramatic and I will be the one at fault because of how stubborn they are. I can't be honest with them. I certianly don't share this "DL" thing with them, but I don't even share normal things with them.

I REALLY want to move away and just wipe the slate clean but that's impossible for reasons I won't get into.

Sorry, I needed to vent. I've never told this to anyone, ever.

Maybe telling them about the DL thing would be a good way to cut the ties and part ways with them... then again maybe not.

My advice is to start small, maybe go outside your close group of friends and meet someone who you feel comfortable being around and be a good friend to them. Do more things with the new friend over the old ones.

I moved away from home and friends to take on a job, and I know how hard it is to find new friends. It is even worse when you move to a place that you are not familiar with.

Good luck though, and don't give up hope.

It is better to realize this early than to think they are your best chaps and to have them bone out on you later. My two best friends decided to ditch me after I got married because they didn't like my wife. But they blamed the whole thing on me and said that I was a bad friend because I wasn't participating in their friendship enough, and I wasn't good to them. Never mind the fact that I would and had practically given them the shirt off of my back. It was crushing because I knew these fellas for 10 years and thought they were life friends.

When I think about this I alway remember this old adage. You can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friends nose.... :D I donno how this works with the situation but it makes me laugh, and laughing is always the best medicine. Im sorry to hear about your hard times.

~Brian