LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On Vacation

My partner and I are on vacation for the month of August. We are 1500 miles from home on the the East Coast of the U.S. currently we're on Cape Cod for 3 days. Next stop will be Boston for 3 days. I will still be dropping in to DD while we're on the road.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2

Enjoy your trip! Sounds awesome. Friends of mine recently drove up the East coast of the US in an RV, a family of 5. They had a great time. I've long wanted to spend some time exploring that area; I've drive along it many times enroute to Florida, but all we stopped for was gas and food. Taking a few weeks is doing it right. Safe travels!

• Like 1
On 8/6/2022 at 8:55 AM, FretaBWet said:

My partner and I are on vacation for the month of August. We are 1500 miles from home on the the East Coast of the U.S. currently we're on Cape Cod for 3 days. Next stop will be Boston for 3 days. I will still be dropping in to DD while we're on the road.

Hugs,

Freta

@FretaBWet

I hope that you and your partner being 1500 miles away from home, are having a blast on the East Coast. Going to the Cape was one of the fun things that I used to do with my grandparents. I always used to go with my dad and my mom too, but most of the time it was with my grandparents, or it was when everybody got together, so we could see each other and have a blast.

Boston is always a fun place to be, and I'm sure that you can find some interesting things especially the USS constitution, the Science Museum, Quincy market, and maybe even Fenway Park to pick up a Red Sox game or two. I haven't been to Boston in awhile, but used to go with my brother a lot. We both like the socks, so if we get a chance, it would be nice to be able to go and watch again.

If you get further N, you can enjoy Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. There are plenty of places that you can hang out up there too, and I bet if you wanted some halfway decent seafood, you could find it either in Boston, on the Cape, or in Maine. There's always good food up there. However, in Maine everything is 4 hours away, and it takes a while to get somewhere. My family always used to go up there too, but as we aged, and my grandparents became older, time up there was very limited. My cousin and her husband have a house on the Cape as well, so they go there for a few weeks in the summer, and they have a blast.

Of course Vermont is where you'll find me: I'm only 5 miles away from the capital Montpelier: you will find a good selection of cheeses, Maple syrup, Maple creamies at Bragg farm sugarhouse, as well as the museum at the pavilion building, and the Vermont Historical Society on Washington street above me. I've lived here since I was 46, and there's a lot of interesting things that you can learn about the state of Vermont, and the type of things it has. Barre Vermont is known as the granite center of the world, and you can find Barre  Gray/ black granite, and many other types. If you get a chance to come our direction, you may also want to peruz hope cemetery, because that is also a nice place to visit because it shows all of the different things that our artisans can do in this city. If you also get a chance, you should also visit the Veterans Memorial cemetery and Randolph on exit 4.My stepdad and I went through there a few times, and I know that is where my dad wants to be buried. Don't know if you've changed his mind, but if he hasn't, and I have something to say about it, that's where he will go.

hope you and your partner are enjoying your vacation, whatever you do, enjoy yourself and know that many states have a lot of interesting things that can be shown to you. I wish I could give you a tour of the state myself, but unfortunately that would take too long, in this particular post would be about 500 pages. You may also if you choose to come to Vermont want to pick up a souvenir or a book about it, because that is the best way to learn about a place like this comma and it always seems to show some of the best places that we offer.

I hope you and your partner have safe travels, and i send you and your partner plenty of hugs and

Brian