LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer travel with a partner or spouse while being in diapers

Some of us are able to travel to friends or family or just recreation.

While some of us may stay at hotels.  What is the process of bringing or displaying abdl products .

My wife normally packs all of my items in a bag, diapers, wipes, lotion, powderder, baby bottle and paci.

After we normally check into a hotel I'm changed into a clean diaper.  

My wife then pulls out the other suppliers and keep it on top of  draw for easy access.  

Some of the items are packed away until needed but the diapers, wipes and powder are kept in sight.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Just be sure not to leave a mess for the housekeepers to clean up. They have enough work to do.

And they've seen it all.

WE don't /  we make sure to clean up after a accident.

• Thanks 1

I had my wife pack diapers for me for the first time a couple of months ago. I've brought diapers with us on trips many times before, but I was always the one packing them. However, this time I was travelling for a funeral and needed to bring suit, which isn't something I normally travel with; even for business trips, dress pants and shirts are fine, I don't need a full suit. She was worried about the suit getting wrinkled, so she said that she wanted to pack my bag. Then she asked how many diapers I thought I would need, and I said three per day plus a few extra should do it. She explained that she wanted to lay down a foundation of diapers, essentially, that would form a flat surface to lay the folded suit jacket on top of. 

Normally, I give a fair bit of thought to the mix of products that I take with me - various weights, cloth-backed vs plastic, if I'll need gym diapers, even printed vs plain. However, she just started excavating diapers from my drawer, and lining the bottom of the suitcase with them, so I figured that I usually kept a reasonable mix of options in my drawer anyway, and I'd just let her do her thing, rather than intervening or second-guessing her choices. It was interesting travelling for a few days, drawing on the diapers she'd packed for me!

When we're in the hotel room, generally, diaper cream and baby powder end up on the counter with my shaving kit and her toiletries bag. I keep pacifiers in the shaving kit bag. For my diapers, it depends on how long we're going to be there. If it's just a couple of nights, I'll operate out of my suitcase - I won't bother unpacking them. However, when we're staying somewhere long enough that I can't pack the entire amount I need in my suitcase, and I'm either bringing bags of them with me (if we're driving), or I'm buying diapers while we're there (as I did in Europe), then I'll use load them into one of the drawers in the hotel room.

We normally stay in self-catering cottages when we go away. We've just got back from a week in Scotland.  I switch out of cloth nappies a couple of days before we go, so I can get all the washing and drying done.  I pack enough disposables, spare plastic pants, Teddy, jamas (it was my jamas with a teddy on this time).  Then for the journey I wear a high-capacity nappy with an extra soaker, and I can manage all day in that without needing a change, although I've always got one handy just in case.  When we arrive where we're staying we put a mattress cover on the bed in case of leaks, although I hardly ever leak at night.  And then it's business as normal, apart from having to dispose of the used nappies every day or two.