LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I love my mornings!

19 hours ago, PoopyDiaperDude said:

It's so nice to wake up, sip a bit of coffee, and mess my diaper.  I will be turning 60 soon, and I enjoy the squish as much as I ever have.  

Stay messy my friends! 

I just turned 69 and it hasn't gotten old yet. What a way to spend a morning!

• Like 1

The peace and solitude of the early morning is best and accentuated with a wet and messy diaper. My morning diaper is wet, warm, messy, squishy, and soooo very enjoyable and pleasurable. Since I am sitting here, the squish is delightful, but not a diaper blow-out. As much as I enjoy a wet and poopy diaper, I don't really like a leaky diaper or a diaper blow-out when the messy does not stay in the diaper and squishes out. I will stay in my messy diaper for several hours, but if I have a diaper blow out I change right away.

• Like 3

Happy Monday morning. I am starting the week with a wet and messy Total Dry X-Plus diaper, just a delightful squish for this morning. For work, an Abena M4 plastic back diaper with satin diaper pants from SatintheMaidenUSA on ETSY for a little extra class.

• Like 1

I am loving my morning right now...warm, wet, squishy diaper and a hot cup of coffee. I am going to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper before I change into another diaper for work.

• Like 1