LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi all. Not new to the community, but fairly new to wearing diapers. 

I haven't had a chance to try very many kinds of diapers yet. Started out with Megamax and so far every other diaper I've tried has paled in comparison (to be fair though, they were usually a lot less expensive too. ?

I decided to check this section of the site out for the first time. Found several people talking about "Seni" diapers, but so far as I could tell nobody has started a thread about them yet. So I thought I'd do myself and the community a favor and start one. ?

I'm mainly interested in these diapers for 2 reasons:

#1. I want to find a cheap diaper I can wear for shorter periods of time without feeling like I'm wasting it. I love my Megamaxes, but I generally wont put one on unless I know I'm free for at least the next 10 hours or so. ?

#2. My GF, who is a Little, hasn't really found a diaper she likes yet. She used to love Rebels, but now her living situation has changed and she needs something more-descreet. She's tried a few other diapers, including some cloth-backed ones, and they all failed miserably for one reason or another. She needs something that is both descreet and durable. 

Does anyone here have experience with Seni diapers and can recommend them for either of the above purposes? 

Thanks in advance! ?

Seni Diapers would be perfect for all you mentioned above,

especially in the Southern HEAT you deal with all summer.

However, durability will be obtained while using a Onesie, and you might want to wear some Plastic pants too.

But you could get away with just a onesie.

The Seni brand are SUPER SOFT and comfortable diapers,

but they do SAG after wearing them for extended periods.

The material does stretch eventually.

But they are very cost effective, and comfortable, and absorb plenty of pee.

They're also very discreet for being undetected by others.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, square_duck said:

I did a review of them here:

https://www.dailydiapers.com

They have really become one of my favorite brands..??

Hope this helps..

Your link just takes me back to the home page. ? Wanna try that again? 

1 hour ago, CodHero24 said:

However, durability will be obtained while using a Onesie, and you might want to wear some Plastic pants too.

I do not own a onesie or plastic Pants. I may get a few onesies at some point, but I doubt I could get away with plastic pants since I live with my family right now. Also wouldn't that cut into the "discreet" factor? ?

10 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I do not own a onesie or plastic Pants. I may get a few onesies at some point, but I doubt I could get away with plastic pants since I live with my family right now. Also wouldn't that cut into the "discreet" factor? ?

The plastic pants I have don't make any noise whatsoever, and they're super thin, so they are therefore, very discreet.

They're Called "Sani Pant".  Which is funny, because we're talking about SENI Diapers...

All they do is support the diaper from sagging, keeping it secure and in place for several hours.

They also block moisture from the diaper sweating.

The cloth like diapers tend to sweat through the cloth-like material, so the plastic pants keep this pee moisture from entering your shorts/pants.

The combination of a cloth like diaper, with plastic pants, and a onesie

is amazing when it comes to absorbancy and support when you need to fly under the radar.

• Thanks 1

Ok.....I have tried posting the link 4 times, and it wont work ?? 

SO, the post is in the "product review" section of the forum, under "adult disposables" click on page 4 at the top....scroll down about...1/2 ish....you will see it there..

Hope this helps....dont know what is up with the fubar link button...grrrr..??

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Just ordered a pack of Quatros! As well as a pair of Sani-Pants upon @CodHero24's suggestion. I will let you all know what I think in a week or two after I get a chance to test them. ?

I hope they fit you!!!

The SENI brand "Regular" Fits like a Medium, and the SENI Large is exactly what it says, "Large", lol.

The Sani-Pants however, there are two types, "Pull-On" and "Snap On".

The "Pull-ons" are way more comfortable, but I do have some "Snap On" for the rare occasion I need to change in public.

But these SENI Diapers are great if you know how to use them.

I've been in this Seni Super Plus with boosters for over 12 hours now.

I used some duct tape to re-enforce the tapes for the extended wearing.

Super comfortable, no leaks, no crinkle.

The Ultimate STEALTH Diaper.

• Like 1

My first impressions of the Seni Quatro:

I put one on at about 5pm yesterday. I could tell from the moment I pulled it out of the package that they felt a LOT sturdier than the Tenas I'd been using. And they have a very nice swell to them after a few hours of wearing, which I find to be a plus. ? By around 10pm I was ready for bed, and even for a new diaper that I had no experience with, I still felt confident enough to sleep in it and continue my testing in the morning. And sure enough, it held up. I didn't use it in the night, but even the tapes held fast. I was quite impressed. 

I did spring a *slight* leak shortly after getting up, but that was partially from me wanting to really "test" the diapers limits after wearing them all night. Sure enough, I found them, and my pajamas paid the price for it. ? #worthit. 

I also managed to poke a hole in the front shortly after that with my thumb. ? But again, that's understandable. After some 15ish hours I would expect the diaper's integrity to be somewhat weakened. Plus I have very pointy fingers. ?

All in all I am VERY happy with my first go at these diapers. They aren't Megamaxes by any means, but at barely over $20 a case I am more than satisfied. These will probably be my new go-to diaper. ?

P.s. I did get the Plastic Pants, but I haven't tried them yet. I wanted to try the diaper as-is for the first run. May try the Plastic Pants out with my Tenas next time I wear to see if it helps my problems with them. In any case, I will let y'all know what I think of them when I do get a chance to try them out. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

My first impressions of the Seni Quatro:

I put one on at about 5pm yesterday. I could tell from the moment I pulled it out of the package that they felt a LOT sturdier than the Tenas I'd been using. And they have a very nice swell to them after a few hours of wearing, which I find to be a plus. ? By around 10pm I was ready for bed, and even for a new diaper that I had no experience with, I still felt confident enough to sleep in it and continue my testing in the morning. And sure enough, it held up. I didn't use it in the night, but even the tapes held fast. I was quite impressed. 

I did spring a *slight* leak shortly after getting up, but that was partially from me wanting to really "test" the diapers limits after wearing them all night. Sure enough, I found them, and my pajamas paid the price for it. ? #worthit. 

I also managed to poke a hole in the front shortly after that with my thumb. ? But again, that's understandable. After some 15ish hours I would expect the diaper's integrity to be somewhat weakened. Plus I have very pointy fingers. ?

All in all I am VERY happy with my first go at these diapers. They aren't Megamaxes by any means, but at barely over $20 a case I am more than satisfied. These will probably be my new go-to diaper. ?

P.s. I did get the Plastic Pants, but I haven't tried them yet. I wanted to try the diaper as-is for the first run. May try the Plastic Pants out with my Tenas next time I wear to see if it helps my problems with them. In any case, I will let y'all know what I think of them when I do get a chance to try them out. ?

Great review! That's a really good amount of time to get out of a single diaper!

I'm also a huge fan of the Seni's, being one of my favorite cloth backed diapers. For me, the great thing about them is the fit. I recently bought a pack of Seni Quattro mediums and a pack of Abena M4 cloth-backed, and the difference in fit is night and day for me. The Abena's seemed way too large for a medium and felt like they had a lot of excess material that made it feel bulkier than it likely was (which is problem for me with lots of cloth backed brands it seems). The Seni's fit me a lot better and overall just seem far more comfortable. And you're right about the swell! Even after one or two wettings they start to feel pretty bulky, which is always fun :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Test #2 + Plastic Pants:

Put it on around 11:30am yesterday and decided to give those Plastic Pants a try. At first they seemed a bit... Baggier than I expected, and I wondered if I maybe ordered the wrong size? *shrugs* best thing to do is give it a try and see what happens, right? 

Oh. My. God. ?

Not only did the Pants give me a lot of mental comfort and security--knowing there was a failsafe if the diaper happened to leak. But they also provided the structure and stability the diaper usually lacks after several hours of wearing. Normally I have to change, not because the diaper is at capacity, but because the added weight pulls on the tapes until they come loose or just deform the diaper until it won't stay on my slender hips. But the Plastic Pants hold the diaper firmly in place. 

I didn't change until 7:30 this morning. 

20 hours. No leaks. 

Pretty freakin' great for a $2 diaper, amiright? ?

I look forward to trying the Plastic Pants both with a Megamax to see if I can extend their already-sturdy capacity, and with my Tenas that have proven to be less that reliable. ? But as far as the Seni Diapers go, I am 100% convinced that I love these diapers and that, dollar for dollar, I don't imagine I could get a better deal anywhere. These will probably be my go-to diaper from now on. 

I would like to once again thank @CodHero24 for recommending the plastic pants. They're a literal game-changer. Thank you sooooo much! ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like you have the perfect size Sani Pants,

They're supposed to be too big for you to allow for diaper expansion.

When you wash them, I would air dry them on a clothes hanger,

Putting them through the dryer seems to harden and ruin them.

The also have two versions, (snap on) and (pull on).

The Pull on versions are without a doubt the way to go,

but consider adding a pair of snap ons, because if you travel and need to change,

the snap ons are basically necessary at that point.

• Like 1

I agree, plastic pants remedy the wet (and poopy) diaper sag that is a problem with cloth back disposable diapers. A very wet cloth back disposable diaper will literally slide off my hips/bottom.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Moochie said:

... diaper sag that is a problem with cloth back disposable diapers. A very wet cloth back disposable diaper will literally slide off my hips/bottom.

That's the experience I had with Wellness briefs when I tried them.

• Like 1