LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My poor roommate

He was expecting a package on Saturday and when something ended up at the front door he opened it without looking at the name. He was greeted by the sight of my Dependeco cloth diapers. I don't know how far he made it into the package and luckily the most most vanilla pattern, White polka dots on burgundy greeted him without being super obvious what it was. I have no idea how far he made it in before realizing his mistake or what he thought it was or if the included very obvious note fell our. But definitely not what he was expecting!

This on top of him walking in while I was grabbing a drink late night while I thought he was out for the night while I was wearing my most obvious Tykables shortalls print and an obvious diaper bulge. Being late at night on a Saturday I went all deer in the head lights so instead of playing it off and going about my business I probably made it more obvious. I do feel bad. I thought he was out and I really try to keep it to a minimum while he is around.

Sounds like it may be time to come clean with what was seen? 

Only you will know how he's likely to react though.

If he's cool with it all, it'll make life a whole lot easier with regards to diapers n stuff, not having to sneak around etc

• Like 1

Hey!  Don't feel bad!  It was he that broke the law by opening your mail!  I don't care how much you anticipate getting a package, you still look at the address first and if it doesn't have your name on it, you don't open it!

Up to you if you want to tell him what he most likely already knows about you wearing diapers, but in my case if he walks in on me wearing shortalls (I don't wear those by the way) with bulging diapers showing out the legs, I'd just go about my business, diapers and all!  If he asks why I'm wearing diapers I'd annoyingly say, "Because I want to" and if he doesn't like it, then don't go snooping or barging in on people unexpectedly when he's not supposed to be home.  Better coordination.  If he says he's going to be gone and then comes home way early, he should call first and let you know.  Likewise, if you don't care to be caught in diapers, make sure you know when he's coming home so you can be out of diapers by then (if that's what you want).