LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prevail Air Plus Briefs

I wish I could help out, but I haven't tried these. I've tried a few other Prevail products, though, and generally liked them for what they are - an inexpensive, cloth-backed, slim diaper. I use their PerFit 360 diapers at the gym, and they used to have a product called a 360 Breezer that worked well. I would liken both of them to an adult-sized Pampers Cruiser, but without the print - they have the same stretchy wings and the tabs are very strong. 

Prevail has a lot of products that seem very similar to each other. The key differentiator, as far as I can tell, is the price, so I use that as an indicator of their capacity. Their lesser products are about $16 a bag in Canada, and their better products are about $21. But none of them hold a candle to a Megamax or something like that. They're good for a slim, quiet fit, when you need one, though. If a Megamax is an 8-10 hour diaper, the PerFit 360 is maybe a 4-hour diaper, at most. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Mr. Ed@Little Sherri

The diaper that I had when I started wearing and using in August of 2019 was a Prevail Air:  I QUICKLY found that these "Diapers" were not "Diapers" at all:  These things were "tabbed underwear" and they were NOT designed to be used as a Diaper:  They are designed for those who are simply dribbling out a little bit, and NOT for those who need to release a full bowel or bladder.  They had and continue to have NO ABSORPTION, and they are like wearing a Bounty Paper Towel on your butt!  I had to wait almost 45 days before I could get what I needed, so using my skills, because I used to work in  the Office of Professional Regulation a few years ago, I found our online Phonebook of state employees, and called the Medicaid Nurse, and told her of my Plight:  She told me that she apologized for my troubles, and I told her that what I had was NOT working, and I NEEDED the plastic backed products:  After talking to my doctor, he agreed to expedite my request. asking me to give her a "TOP FIVE" diaper list,  Top 2 were Megamax and Supreme Diapers from Northshore:  and within 2-3 days, I had the approval, and then I asked them to diagnose me incontinent BOTH ways, and then enter it on medical records, as my DOCTOR was the "Expert" on his diagnosis, and I am the "EXPERT" on my disability, and I didn't want them sending me to a urologist:  I already have CP, and it is COMMON for people with this disability to have problems with Muscles and Joints and I KNOW how I wanted to proceed.I REFUSE to Give UP, and I REFUSE to allow someone to make me feel bad because of my condition!

I now have what I need, and because of what my medical team did, and I THANK them for that:  I resign myself to the fact that as I age, things are gonna happen, but I ain't DEAD yet, and I REFUSE to let my disability get the best of me, as I may have a disability, but it DOES NOT have me!  I don't have to prove medical necessity anymore, and I am glad, as there is NOTHING anyone is gonna be able to do to change what i am dealing with, and Diapers have helped me so much :)\

Good Luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Edits
  • Like 2