LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I like to be teased!

I discovered over the past couple of months that I REALLY like to be teased like a BABY. What I mean by that is I LOVE it when people say to me something like, "Jesse did you make an poo in your diaper?!" Or "Does my little guy need his Diapee changed?!" Or "my Jesse wessy SURE did make an big messy wessy in his diapee!!!" Or,"Does my Little Guy wanna diaper?!" Or "My little Jesse wessy LOVES his Diapers doesn't he?!" The point is I like to be teased quite a LOT. It makes me feel VERY little on the inside just like a Little BABY!????????♥️???????♥️??♥️??♥️?????

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Pee-Ewe

I think someone just make a big doo-doo in his undies like a big baby.

Looks like you'll be back in diapers Jesse ♥️???????♥️??♥️??♥️?????

How was that?

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

Looks like Lil Jesse needs a Diaper Change, and it loos like we need to make sure he is WELL Protected: To do that, we'll just havta TRIPLE Diaper the Baby Spider in 3 PINK Megamax Diapers, with 2 boosters heheheheeh :)(He No Be able to close his LEGS after that hehehee :))

Hows that??

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information and Edited some information
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Pee-Ewe

I think someone just make a big doo-doo in his undies like a big baby.

Looks like you'll be back in diapers Jesse ♥️???????♥️??♥️??♥️?????

How was that?

Oh, that was PERFECT buddy! That reminds me of when I was 7, and had doo-doos In my undies on a regular basis at home everyday!???????????????♥️?? Please give me MORE! I absolutely LOVE it! It makes me feel SO Little!!!!??????

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

Looks like Lil Jesse needs a Diaper Change, and it loos like we need to make sure he is WELL Protected: To do that, we'll just havta TRIPLE Diaper the Baby Spider in 3 PINK Megamax Diapers, with 2 boosters heheheheeh :)(He No Be able to close his LEGS after that hehehee :))

Hows that??

Brian

And that was also PERFECT Brian! I absolutely LOVE that! I feel SO little right now! Just like a BIG BABY!??????????♥️?????

• 5 months later...

i too like to be teased.

"phew, what did you eat little one? I'm not looking forward to change that diaper" the people around me fan their noses and avoid making eye contact with me

on a semi related note, that's why i chose the name lil stinkie. when calling a child that, it is teasing and endearing at the same time.

• Like 2