LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Inner Baby ABDL Store, City Wants Shut Down

4 hours ago, willnotwill said:

This store isn't in someone's backyard.  It's out in the middle of an industrial park facing a freeway.

@willnotwill

agreed, this store is off of a freeway, so I don't see what the big deal is, unless there is some sort of zoning problem with where the store is located. As I said, perhaps they should look at the zoning, and make an exception, or otherwise change the zoning laws so that this store can stay where it is.

Brian

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Which is why, a nuclear power plant should be the one thing that would probably require a heck of a lot more oversight. I don't see a problem with the store who is sowing stuff like this, provided they have the proper zoning and space to do it, without causing undue hardship on the city. I understand that it is a fetish, and so far, it sounds like a sex shop, but if you listen to the gentleman who is making an argument, he has good points too. You just have to realize, that there are certain people who get involved in things like this, and they don't hurt anyone, they just want to be able to get what they need, and enjoy themselves.

However, you should always use your discretion and not bring undue attention to oneself while inside. There are appropriate times and places for this to occur, but we're not talking about something that is going to meltdown and destroy the city. We're talking about a business which does have a legitimate reason for being in business, and there are people just like that gentleman said who have served their country, or they're dealing with PTSD, or they're dealing with whatever they're dealing with, and this is a way they can deal with the life they deal with.The best way to relax is to remember a time when you didn't have to worry about certain things. Some people have trouble doing that without having to regress, so long as this business is doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing, and it's not causing a problem within the city limits, it shouldn't be a problem running. There are places that sell diapers, and I'm sure there are places that sell adult items , and they're still in Business Today, they just have to make sure they do it the right way so no one can give them any grief.

I do hope that whatever happens, my inner baby can become the store it wants to be, and can do it legally. The city could also set up a way so that this business does not violate any zoning laws, does not violate any rules, or does not violate any ordinances.  I'm sure the owners of that shop would understand exactly why people are nervous about it, but so long as that business is doing it the right way, they should be allowed to sell what they sell, with the express understanding that anyone entering has to be at least 18, to enter a specific area of the shop that sells the things that are objectionable to that city.

That gentleman that was speaking in the video: he says that they sell medical diapers and a whole bunch of other stuff too. There are people that need medical diapers, and some of them wear diapers because they need to, and they like the ABDL diapers, but just because of the word ABDL, they're worried about it being something that is bad period I understand people don't want sex shops around, but there always will be, you just have to make sure that they are well taken care of, so that the clientele that is serviced inside get what they need, while the city has certainty that nothing bad will happen. Everyone needs diapers, so that won't change, it'll just be a matter of how they will be able to get what they need, and how the city can be assured that their concerns

Brian

Earlier this year, I visited My Inner Baby. I saw no sex toys. A large section was full of adult disposable diapers, most AB style, but also a variety of "medical" diapers. There were also some cloth diapers, diaper covers, plastic pants. The main room had walls of onesies, and a few adult sized baby outfits. They also sold pacifiers, bottles, coloring books, changing pads, and some other accessories. NO sex toys, no X rated magazines, no pics of naked men or women.

And while they may cater to adults that are ABDL, that doesn't make them a sex shop. As a comparison, nearby to this store is a Cheerleader Supply store. I'm sure that adults with a cheerleader fetish shop there. Does that make it a sex shop? Is a lingerie store a sex shop?

Despite using GPS, I still had a difficult time finding the store. The entrance faces a treelined chain link fence, separating it from a limited access highway. The parking lot entrance has a sign, but there is another business that faces that street. Anyone seeing the store is deliberately going to visit the store, not randomly driving by and seeing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...