LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello! New to the site, not new to diapers.

Hello there. You might be asking, who am I? Well, my names Wilbur. I mean, my actual name is Will but personally I prefer Wilbur. I most likely won't stand out from most other users, but if you do notice me, feel free to say hi if you really want to.

You won't be seeing me on the forums too often, though perhaps you may see something I write on the writing sub-forum. Pardon me if some of the stuff I write is quite melancholy, though it's what you'll see in most of my stories.

What do I like? Well, a few things. Writing, roleplaying, pizza, and, ofcourse, diapers! Specifically crinklez diapers though. Not for specific reasons, rather it's because they feel the most babyish for me personally. Little Kingz come in a close second though.

What do I dislike? Well, aside from the expected, its just politics. I've never liked them or enjoyed discussing them and I hope there isn't too much political stuff on these forums.

Oh, and I'm a furry. I own a 24 year old white furred cat fursona named King but putting all his details here would take up the entire post, just know that he's fully and thickly diapered! Who knows, maybe one of my stories will include or even focus on him. Would be nice to meet a few other diaperfurs on here.

I hope we can all just be good friends! Don't wanna make any enemies, not what I'm here for. Just here to relax and have a good, soggy time. Hope to see you around.

• Like 1

Hi Wilbur, and welcome to DD. Glad to have you here with us. Always good to see new people. There’s lots of good likeminded people here. Come in and make yourself at home, I think you’ll see, it’s a pretty good place. And that’s what I alway tell people here, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1