LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I really hate people. Coworkers, guests, pedestrians, other drivers, pretty much everyone!!!

So far tonight has sucked. Really sucked! My knee pain is all cranked up. My coworker called off. The previous two shifts did pisspoor jobs, so I have to catch up and check what they did and didn't do. 

Then right when I am starting my shift an asshole comes in complaining about our parking and no entryways. Now because of other local businesses, we don't have the greatest parking. Our main lot is across the street from the hotel. This guy is ranting though and complaining that there are no signs stating that where he parked belongs to a restaurant nearby. So I hobble down and point out the giant sign, and the other giant sign and the signs that say "No Hotel Parking." Then he starts ranting that our sign is false advertising and that we don't state where our parking is on the website. I point out that the "drive" that the hotel is on is actually a city street, so he complains about a lack of street sign. I point out there is one at the other end of the street.

I did not strangle him and toss the body into a dumpster as much as I wanted to!

Thanks for listening.