LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 diaper wearing going to the dr office for a visit

So for many of us a dr visit  can be a non issue.  But sometimes when you wear diapers 24/7 it is a issue.  It becomes somewhat uncomfrtable  when you go to the room waiting for the burse of dr to see you.  But over time it has become easier.

Occasionally I have had a accident and have asked the dr or nuse to excuse them selves while my wife changes me.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, herb330 said:

So for many of us a dr visit  can be a non issue.  But sometimes when you wear diapers 24/7 it is a issue.  It becomes somewhat uncomfrtable  when you go to the room waiting for the burse of dr to see you.  But over time it has become easier.

Occasionally I have had a accident and have asked the dr or nuse to excuse them selves while my wife changes me.

That's why whenever I go to my doctors office, I makes sure I am in a clean, fresh diaper with a booster on. Even my diaper bag is always within arms reach of me, if an accident ever happens while I am in the doctors office.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Kawaharu said:

That's why whenever I go to my doctors office, I makes sure I am in a clean, fresh diaper with a booster on. Even my diaper bag is always within arms reach of me, if an accident ever happens while I am in the doctors office.

Just like Kawaharu said, I make every possible attempt to ensure I'm in a fresh diaper. I also ensure it's not an AB/DL Printed diaper if possible. I am 100% incontinent so I rarely ever make it to or even through the appointment dry. Early on when I first started wearing 24/7 I was slightly uncomfortable to go to the doctors with a diaper on especially if I was required to undress and put on of the disposable gowns on. I would always wear a pull-up which often don't last very long for my needs. Now fast forward 10 years other than like I said above I don't give my diapers much of a thought.

• Like 5

@herb330@Kawaharu@gmcchamp99

2 hours ago, gmcchamp99 said:

Just like Kawaharu said, I make every possible attempt to ensure I'm in a fresh diaper. I also ensure it's not an AB/DL Printed diaper if possible. I am 100% incontinent so I rarely ever make it to or even through the appointment dry. Early on when I first started wearing 24/7 I was slightly uncomfortable to go to the doctors with a diaper on especially if I was required to undress and put on of the disposable gowns on. I would always wear a pull-up which often don't last very long for my needs. Now fast forward 10 years other than like I said above I don't give my diapers much of a thought.

If I go to a medical appointment, always make sure I am clean before leaving, and that includes a DRY diaper, and clothing.  I don't use AB/DL Diapers if going to the Doctors, but I use a Megamax, in either Tie-Dye, Black, or PINK, and I will wear either Garywear Cover or a Trifecta Cover in Pink or Blue or Black or Blue.  Since my doctor knows I wear and use, and so do his staff, there is no reason to hide my wearing or using them, since I am incontinent both ways :)

I have had ZERO issues when at the dentist or any other place ;)

Brian

• Like 3

Going to the doctor diapered is an interesting experience. I’ve been to maybe 6 medical appointments per year since I went 24/7, and almost all of them have not required that what I’m wearing under my clothes ever come into the picture. There are three exceptions so far. Once I was asked to undress and put on a gown for no reason, basically, and the nurse stayed in the room while I did it, although she was sorting a cabinet and didn’t watch me. But it increased my stress level, needless to say.

Once, a urologist asked me to pull my pants down unexpectedly, and then did not comment on the fact I had a diaper on at all, much to my surprise. And once I was given a transparent disposable hospital gown for an MRI that left me standing in a public waiting room wearing a big white diaper that was glowing under the fluorescent lights. 

My rules for all such visits are similar to the ones already mentioned above by others: diaper as fresh and clean as possible, and, white diapers only. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, gmcchamp99 said:

Whenever I go to my doctors appointment, it's always in a fresh, thick diaper. My doctors know that I am AB, incontinent and diaper dependent. So their's nothing to hide the fact that I am incontinent and it's on my medical records. They also know I wear ABDL diapers and they don't say anything. The Nurses on the other hand, they do comment on my diapers and they tell me how cute they look on me

• Like 3