LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Past the point of no return. (Gravity incontinence) The final threshold hold!

What bridge has been past? The ability to stop my self from spontaneously wetting when I’ve been sitting for a while and I stand up.   

Heres why it matters: Let’s say I was interested in no longer being diaper dependent.  Now imagine I’m retraining;  I’m sitting down and I feel the urge to go. To get to the potty I would have to stand up.  Except the gravity would make the bladder pressure too intense for me to manage.  At most I could hold off for a minute or so before I spontaneously urinate on myself. That’s generous,  usually it’s far less than that.  That’s not conducive to every day life. I suppose if I wore pull-ups and made it a point push my self to the limit of my capacity each and every time I could get a lot of control back.  That would take months, to accomplish and even then I would have to wear pull-ups to be safe.   Though I would hate every minute of it, and be paranoid of leaks non stop, and so I couldn’t properly focus on work and retrain simultaneously.   

That isn’t going to happen any time soon. I’m well beyond the point of return. ???

Thoughts? Anyone else have experience with gravity incontinence?

• Like 2
  • Enthusi changed the title to Past the point of no return. (Gravity incontinence) The final threshold hold!

I'm way past the point of no return. Between the dribbles and the small bladder and limited bowel control my life would be a nightmare if I gave up diapers. I would have to take medication to reduce bladder spasms and frequent wetting..... I'm very happy with my choice