LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just wanted to vent a little bit. I heard my mom on the phone earlier today talking with some guy. She was talking about how she raised four kids all by herself. And in my head I'm thinking "Bitch, you didn't raise me and my twin sister, my big brother and big sister did." "You just sat on your FAT ASS and watched TV." They were the ones doing all the hard work. They were the ones making sure everything got done the way it was supposed to. Granted, I'm kind of exaggerating here, but for the most part all she did was cook meals and yell and get the wooden spoon if you misbehaved. She also gave us hugs and kisses and talk to us. But besides that, she really wasn't there. I LOVE my mom, I truly do. But I don't think she was really cut out to be a parent. All my life I feel like I've had to raise myself, even though different people have taken care of me over the years. I KNOW, that sounds weird right?! But that's how I feel, as a matter of fact, I kind of feel like I was on my own. And that I didn't necessarily fit in with my family. I was always the smart one. And they were always kind of dumb. No offense! I kind of feel like they never truly understood me, the way I understand me. They were kind of like Hicks. Nice people, but I just felt like we didn't have the same chemistry. Sorry if this comes across as bitchy, but I'm just blowing off some steam.?♨️?️ Anyway, I guess the point that I'm trying to make is that I wish my mom knew how to be a actual parent when she was taking care of us. And KNEW how to nature us. And I guess part of me just feels mad that I didn't get to be raised the way I WANTED to be raised. I know that sounds weird, but maybe some of you know what I'm talking about hopefully.????☺️????♥️??☺️????♥️?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I've mentioned in the past that I didn't feel loved as a child. I was treated like a burden and expected to be an adult way before it was time. So I know how you feel about not having been raised the way you wanted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

I've mentioned in the past that I didn't feel loved as a child. I was treated like a burden and expected to be an adult way before it was time. So I know how you feel about not having been raised the way you wanted.

Wow! I NEVER knew that Mikey! Thanks for sharing!???♥️?????? Does that also mean you're mad at your mom?!???

8 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Wow! I NEVER knew that Mikey! Thanks for sharing!???♥️?????? Does that also mean you're mad at your mom?!???

No, she was under tremendous stress and had undiagnosed/untreated depression and anxiety. She did the best she was capable of.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

No, she was under tremendous stress and had undiagnosed/untreated depression and anxiety. She did the best she was capable of.

Well that's good buddy! It's nice that you have a good relationship with your mom. You must have been talking about your Dads then. that you've had over the years. I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I myself feel like I never got to be 10, 11, and 12 years old. Because I always had physical therapy and had to deal with my brother that was really verbally abusive to me, and I couldn't be loud and excited, my big sister was always fighting with my mom over stupid shit, it was really chaotic growing up. And I really feel like I was never understood. So I feel like I can relate to you on that level, at least. That's probably why, I'm a 10, 11, and 12, year old boy that WANTS to be a one year old BABY!???????♥️??☺️?????♥️??☺️??

11 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Well that's good buddy! It's nice that you have a good relationship with your mom. You must have been talking about your Dads then. that you've had over the years. I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I myself feel like I never got to be 10, 11, and 12 years old. Because I always had physical therapy and had to deal with my brother that was really verbally abusive to me, and I couldn't be loud and excited, my big sister was always fighting with my mom over stupid shit, it was really chaotic growing up. And I really feel like I was never understood. So I feel like I can relate to you on that level, at least. That's probably why, I'm a 10, 11, and 12, year old boy that WANTS to be a one year old BABY!???????♥️??☺️?????♥️??☺️??

i know how verbal abuse feels, at least it doesnt sound like you had physical abuse, it sucks(biological father)

• Like 1