LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To buy or not to buy this raincoat that is the question.....

Really tempted to buy this raincoat

137616b793219f82fcb2cbf9db36e464.jpg_220

It goes up to age 12 so I should just about fit it being quite small and it looks the same as a pink one I had except it had bunny rabbits on it....which I donated to charity because I had way too many random coats, still do.

Kinda like the idea of going out in public wearing it.....

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Really tempted to buy this raincoat

137616b793219f82fcb2cbf9db36e464.jpg_220

It goes up to age 12 so I should just about fit it being quite small and it looks the same as a pink one I had except it had bunny rabbits on it....which I donated to charity because I had way too many random coats, still do.

Kinda like the idea of going out in public wearing it.....

I REALLY like that confidence buddy, that you're able and willing to go out in an coat like that. But in my opinion, I think you should wait until you find a coat that's your size with plenty of room for you. Because a coat like that, if it's too small on you can be VERY uncomfortable, EVEN IF you just BARELY manage to fit in it.????☹️ And I don't want that for you. So KEEP looking buddy!??

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy Would you wear this out if they had it in your size? :) ???❤️

dcc08724be06e98f2b20fd1a4a0e3398.jpg_220

Oh, DEFINITELY! I didn't EVEN KNOW they made Spider-Man raincoats!!!!!!????????????♥️??♥️?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Oh, DEFINITELY! I didn't EVEN KNOW they made Spider-Man raincoats!!!!!!????????????♥️??♥️?

I know you will never get out of diapers, but in the future if you should ever change your mind, there are these that can help you!

https://littleaussiemonster.com.au/junior-modern-cloth-nappies/toddler-training-pants/spiderweb-trainingpants/

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I know you will never get out of diapers, but in the future if you should ever change your mind, there are these that can help you!

https://littleaussiemonster.com.au/junior-modern-cloth-nappies/toddler-training-pants/spiderweb-trainingpants/

Thanks buddy! But I'm NEVER moving up to Big Boy underwear!? NOT even training pants!?????♥️?????☺️?? LOL!?????