LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Munch - July 24th 1-5pm Indoor location w/ pool

zombieg

Calling all ABs, DLs, Bigs, Littles and Ageplayers!  https://fetlife.com/events/1139533
July Munch - indoor location, which means you can wear what you want & show off your cutest outfits, diapers, whatever! There will be several bedrooms for play or being a voyeur, with equipment and implements. The backyard is also totally private with a pool so you can wear what you want. Please be discreet to the door.

SUMMER CAMP! Dress as a camper or camp counsellor. If you have some fun games/activities like archery with the suction cup arrows or anything "camp" related, just bring it. There WILL, unfortunately, be water guns.

We are renting the location so there is a cover $ to cover the costs. It's just $5 if you bring something to share (snacks, beverages, food dish, games)
Hit "GOING" on Fetlife event to get the address in your DMs. SAME LOCATION AS LAST MONTH. 1pm-5pm (note the later start time!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Have not attended yet due to a combination of fear and nervousness!  I guess I will need to sign up for fetlife? to find out about attending?  Being I have never attended, what should I wear how should I act?  What do people wear if they go swimming?  Have only worn diapers in front of very few people, so not sure how to act, is it OK/appropriate to wear just diapers, or what?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...