LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double diaper: pro or cons ?

By the past I tried many diaper/booster combination to respond at one goal: keep the diaper a maximum time( my record is 36H with little rash)

Massive and messy: it's my tradition

Thanks to many of you, I could improve my nutritional intake to get some nice poo (thanks to psyllium, fiber and prunes).

I'm a big fan of enema (1 or 2L):

-for the sensation

-the warm feeling

-it's a easy way to release the poo

Each way I proceed the same way:

-Avoid to poo during few days

-Eat psyllium, prunes and fiber meal

-The d-day, I perform an enema 1l or 2l depending of the pain

And after that in my double diaper+booster.

The goal is to keep it the longest time possible.

That's why I love double diaper but I would like to improve my technic.

Currently I have a first diaper on my body with holes to allow fluids to go in the second one (with booster inside).

And a plastic pant to avoid any leaks.

So if you have experience to share, I will be happy to take notes

It has been my experience that double diapering will not double the absorbency. There will always be difficulty getting the fluids to transfer to the second diaper once the first one gets full. Also if the diapers you are using have large amounts of SAP (super absorbent polymer) you risk having a SAP explosion and a big mess. Best to stick with a very absorbent outer diaper and a thick booster in my opinion.

• Like 1

I wear cloth flat diapers. As soon as they're soaked through and through I change. My rig is as follows:

• 1 diaper with
  • 2 Zorb removable inserts
  • 1 diaper on top.

The diapers are folded around the inserts like a letter, the top fanned out slightly. Lying down, I bring the bottom up between my legs and pin.  If I know I'm going to mess the diaper, I wear a pair of cotton briefs underneath the diaper. This makes clean up easier, especially if I don't spend much time sitting in it.  I have spent as much as 12 hrs. in this rig.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, olympus said:

It has been my experience that double diapering will not double the absorbency. There will always be difficulty getting the fluids to transfer to the second diaper once the first one gets full. Also if the diapers you are using have large amounts of SAP (super absorbent polymer) you risk having a SAP explosion and a big mess. Best to stick with a very absorbent outer diaper and a thick booster in my opinion.

It will not double the absorbency but help quite a bit. Maybe I should remove (cut) the leaks barriers ?

It's happen to me one time, and yes, I was quite a big mess to be honest.

25 minutes ago, DiaperLover77 said:

It will not double the absorbency but help quite a bit. Maybe I should remove (cut) the leaks barriers ?

It's happen to me one time, and yes, I was quite a big mess to be honest.

I would not cut the leak guards either. You risk damaging the diaper that way. What kind of diapers are you using anyway?

22 minutes ago, olympus said:

I would not cut the leak guards either. You risk damaging the diaper that way. What kind of diapers are you using anyway?

Rearz Dinosaur, but I'm thinking of testing Northshore Megamax

When I did it, I  wore a cloth diaper as my base diaper and a disposable diaper over that.  Then I changed the disposable diaper when it was soaked and stayed in the cloth diaper.   

I  really can't imagine wearing two MegaMax diapers at the same time,  they'd get insanely huge.

• Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, Spanky said:

When I did it, I  wore a cloth diaper as my base diaper and a disposable diaper over that.  Then I changed the disposable diaper when it was soaked and stayed in the cloth diaper.   

I  really can't imagine wearing two MegaMax diapers at the same time,  they'd get insanely huge.

So like this the poo stay in the cloth and pee goes in the disposable ?

Seems quite nice.

Double MegMax sound awsome haha

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiaperLover77 said:

So like this the poo stay in the cloth and pee goes in the disposable ?

Seems quite nice.

Double MegMax sound awsome haha

Double MegaMax diapers between your legs,  swollen up after hours of wetting and messing would be incredible.   The outside diaper would have to be a size larger, I would think. You'd still have some leakage at the legs. And you would need a diaper shirt with strong crotch snaps to hold everything up.

5 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Double MegaMax diapers between your legs,  swollen up after hours of wetting and messing would be incredible.   The outside diaper would have to be a size larger, I would think. You'd still have some leakage at the legs. And you would need a diaper shirt with strong crotch snaps to hold everything up.

That's why I consider the fact to put booster only on the outer diaper  and not the inner one.

I'm gonna buy a plastic pant to avoid any leaks. A big one that goes over the diaper.

3 minutes ago, DiaperLover77 said:

That's why I consider the fact to put booster only on the outer diaper  and not the inner one.

I'm gonna buy a plastic pant to avoid any leaks. A big one that goes over the diaper.

Double MegaMax diapers,  with a booster??? WOW 

2 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Double MegaMax diapers,  with a booster??? WOW 

I never try MegaMax last year, they were not available so I took Rearz Dinosaur.

Double diaper and double booster inside the outer one.

5 hours ago, Diapered88 said:

I think the best combo is a megamax with 3 boosters.  Your diaper becomes practically unstoppable.  And the poof especially underneath clothes is just ???

3 boosters ? Whoaaa seems amazing.

But what's about the place if I decide to do a 2L enema and keep the diaper for 36h+ ?

I don't double diaper with disposable diapers because I consider it a waste of a diaper. When my diaper becomes too wet or messy then it's time to change. My cloth diaper experience involves a diaper booster of some sort such as a regular cloth baby diaper or microfiber insert and a disposable pad for extra absorbency, and of course plastic, rubber, PUL, or waterproof nylon pants.

Double diapers were a thing 'way back in the day' but it doesn't make any since with a paper diaper. If you need more absorbancy then use a better paper diaper. When we talked about "doubling a diaper" (cotton cloth) we were folding the diapers into a Double Thick diaper and Pinning it in place. We didn't pin Two Diapers on.