LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

another redesign

Most any cloth diaper is going to be bulky, they have to be in order to be effective. They talk like this 'new' seaweed product is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but fail to mention another, possibly better source for 'environmental' fabrics.

Bamboo  is being used for childrens diapers, ( I just wish they were available in adult sizes. ??) it has natural anti bacterial properties, and the cloth fabric is durable, and lasts quite a while. Bamboo grows fast, but requires a lot of water, but is happy in marshy areas, which can be used as a bamboo farm. 

Hemp is another product that can be made into diaper fabric, and is natural, quick growing etc, and easily grown and processed. It is also being used for childrens diapers, and as above, not available in adult sizes... ?

I am sure that most of the resistance to the fabrics being used comes from Cotton producers and related lobbies....but I think someday they might be integrated more in with current fabric manufacturing, once an infastructure is in place..

• Like 1