LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Flight Simmers here?

barnburner

Microsoft Flight Simulator(MSFS) Is my current sim, Got a single payware, my hometown airport, Looking to add FSRealisticPro. Wanted to go for the PMDG 737-700 but the companies business practices are irking me, Might go for the Aerosoft CRJ but would rather have a potential ERJ-145.

While Im not too much into classic aircraft, I am looking forward to the just announced DC-3 coming to MSFS this November, I did like flying it in FSX.

Asobo is supposedly working on an ATR42/72 which I might go for, Im hoping Carenado brings their B1900D to MSFS. (If you havent noticed by now, I am super into airliners)

Currently mostly flying general aviation aircraft, preferring the King Air and also the Cessna C208 in cargo airline colors.

Flying with a Saitek Pro Flight Yoke, Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, and a Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant. When I dont want to set all that up, Im just using a Thustmaster T1600m with a Saitek X52 throttle.

• Like 1

This is interesting. I love flight sims but haven't played with one in years. I worked in ATC and used to take flying lessons, and I had a friend with a Columbia 350 that I got to fly once in a while. Never got a license, though - it's an expensive hobby. 

I appreciate you listing the hardware you use. How serious of a computer do you need in order to enjoy this? I'd just be mucking around. Also, do you have to subscribe to airports and airframes and the like? It's not all in there, I take it? 

Cheers. 

34 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

This is interesting. I love flight sims but haven't played with one in years. I worked in ATC and used to take flying lessons, and I had a friend with a Columbia 350 that I got to fly once in a while. Never got a license, though - it's an expensive hobby. 

I appreciate you listing the hardware you use. How serious of a computer do you need in order to enjoy this? I'd just be mucking around. Also, do you have to subscribe to airports and airframes and the like? It's not all in there, I take it? 

Cheers. 

No subscription unless you use Xbox Game Pass(includes full game) In fact, Gamepass is a good way to try out the game if you can get in on a first month special of $1(not sure if thats still offered) But gamepass also has other xbox/windows games available.

There are different versions of MSFS, basic, deluxe to premium, all with different offered airports and aircraft, Premium gets all the aircraft and detailed airports, Below is a image showing which version gets what, there are aircraft and airports currently being worked on that will be included in future versions of the sim, There is also an ingame market place where airports and sceneries and aircraft are offered for sale by various developers, There is also an active modding community offering free aircraft and sceneries and airports. There are also other devs offering for sale their own addons on their respective web platforms(not in in game marketplace)

You shouldnt need a beefy computer but if you dont have anything powerful, then you might be stuck with medium graphics settings, Currently Asobo(makers of MSFS) are aware of several recent bugs that cause stuttering. My setup is Ryzen 9 3900x, RTX 3070Ti, 32GB 2200mhz Memory, 850w power supply.

Asobo is committing at least 10 years to the sim to keep it updated. MSFS is offered on 2 PC platforms, Windows Store/Xbox Marketplace and Steam, MSFS is also available on Xbox's current iteration of game console. I think if you own it on Xbox, then you also get a PC version through Windows Store.

• 8 months later...

Been a little depressed lately which has halted any aspirations of gaming, even flight simming. But with the spirit of flight simming, I present my flight sim setup:

SGnMYx0.jpg

• Like 2