LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Step-Brother to Step-Baby (Chapter 19 - UPDATED 10/12)

Chapter 20

If you enjoy my writing then please consider subscribing to my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood) where Chapter 21 is live and 22 is due to be released shortly. Subscribers get access to early release all of my stories including If You Act Like A Baby, The French Exchange and Step-Brother to Step-Baby, plus other exclusive stories and content. Any support is much appreciated :)

Alison momentarily hesitated, seemingly taken aback by the sudden turn of events. This wasn't a scenario she had anticipated.

Yet, she quickly recognised it as an opportunity to further cement Mikey's new role. Babies didn’t mind who changes them so why should Mikey have a say?

With a nod that subtly conveyed a hint of hesitation, Alison turned to address her nosey neighbour, who seemed to take a certain delight in Mikey’s predicament and the control she was exerting over him, "That would be incredibly helpful, Clare. Would you mind? Let me get his changing bag."

Mikey's eyes widened, his pupils dilating with sheer terror. "Please, this is too far. I don’t need Clare to change me, I can do it myself," he begged, his voice trembling with the weight of his dread.

"Mikey, honey, do you really think I can trust you to change your own nappy like a big boy after you told fibs earlier? Big boys who tell fibs can't be trusted with big boy tasks. Besides, how many babies in nappies do you know that change their own nappy?"

Alison's voice dripped with condescension, making Mikey squirm with discomfort.

"I'm not a baby, though. It's you who's making me wear nappies and treating me like one!" Mikey retorted, his tone carrying a whine that sounded uncomfortably close to a tantrum.

"Mikey, dear, who's the one waking up in a wet nappy each night? And now, you can't even keep your pants dry for a few hours. That's a bit babyish, don't you think?" Alison replied, her voice layered with a mix of firmness and mock sympathy. "Girls, what do you say?"

Clare and the girls nodded in agreement, leaving Mikey feeling helplessly outnumbered.

Desperate to avoid being changed by Clare, especially in front of her grandchildren, Mikey attempted another plea. "But can't we wait until we're home?" he asked, his voice quivering with hope and desperation.

"Now, Mikey, sweetie, of course we can’t wait," Alison responded, patronizingly. "You don't want a nasty rash, do we? And Clare has been so nice to offer to help change your nappy. So, no more making a scene, or it's dum dums time for you. Why don't you be a good boy and go with Clare for your change, okay?"

Hearing the threat of the dummy, Mikey felt a surge of panic but still couldn't resist one last desperate plea. "But... maybe one of the girls could do it instead?" he asked, his voice trailing off into a near whisper. The realisation that he was now reduced to pleading with his own sisters to change his nappy struck him deeply, underscoring just how desperate he had become to avoid the embarrassment of being changed by Clare and how far he had fallen.

Glancing briefly at Alison, the girls paused, delighted that Mikey was asking to be changed by them. Alison, assessing the situation, replied with a tone that subtly underscored Mikey's helpless plea. "Mikey, it's really sweet that you'd like your sisters to change your nappy, but Clare has already offered to take care of you. So, let's not make any more of a scene, okay? Off you go now," she instructed, her words gently steering him toward the changing area without leaving any possibility for further discussion.

"Please, don't let her change me. Please," he begged, his voice trembling, the raw desperation palpable in his tone.

In the midst of the commotion, Ethan's voice cut through, laden with the unmistakable urgency of a young child. "Grandma, I gotta go potty now," he announced, his small hands clutching his crotch in a clear signal of his distress.

Exasperated by Mikey's relentless protests and mindful of Ethan's pressing need, Clare swiftly assumed control. With a firm grip on Mikey's arm, she was resolute in quelling his resistance.

Alison, in agreement with Clare's approach and recognizing the urgency of the situation, promptly retrieved the dummy from Mikey's shirt. With a swift motion, she placed it in his mouth, effectively muting his protests and reinforcing Clare's decisive actions. She then passed over a changing bag which contained all of the supplies that Clare would need.

In a state of panic and feeling cornered, Mikey responded instinctively. He spat out the dummy and, fueled by a surge of desperate energy, attempted to free himself from Clare's firm hold. His eyes scanned for an escape, and seizing the moment, he started to sprint towards the supermarket doors, his heart pounding with a mix of fear and urgency.

Mikey's attempted escape was quickly thwarted as he was grabbed by Rosie. Alison's voice, both commanding and stern, echoed through the supermarket. "Mikey, don't you dare try to run away!" she called out, her tone brooking no argument. Her voice carried far, drawing the attention of several other shoppers, including a group of teenagers near the toilets—the very area towards which Mikey was reluctantly about to be led to. Their curious glances added to the mounting tension and embarrassment that he felt, making his situation all the more conspicuous and uncomfortable.

Mikey's fleeting moment of rebellion had ended abruptly, plunging him into a deep sense of defeat. Each effort he made to stand up for himself only seemed to reinforce their justification for treating him as they did, further eroding his standing. The reality of being changed by Clare, coupled with the patronizing manner in which he was spoken to, and how effortlessly he had been overpowered, left him feeling small and utterly helpless.

Standing there, his arms firmly held by Clare and Rosie, Mikey was starkly confronted with the severity of his situation. Alison's voice, laced with an undertone of triumph, broke through. "Perhaps your sisters have a point. Maybe you do need reins or even a pushchair to get around, Mikey. You're behaving exactly like a little toddler who can't be left alone without wandering away."

In that moment of utter humiliation, Mikey felt the dummy being placed back in his mouth by Alison, a gesture that did not go unnoticed. The sound of laughter and muffled remarks from the group of teenagers nearby, who watched the scene with a blend of shock and amusement, filled the air. Their eyes were fixed on Mikey, adding to his embarrassment.

Resigned to his fate, he allowed himself to be led towards the baby changing room. With each step, he was acutely aware of his diminished state, feeling the weight of the eyes of shoppers and the group of teenagers on him, each one a reminder of his current, infantile situation.

Once inside, Clare turned to Mikey "Mikey, you stay right here," she instructed firmly.

Then, turning her attention to Ethan, she added with a hint of encouragement, "Ethan, let's go to the toilet, so you can show everyone what a big boy you are."

The difference in Clare's approach towards Mikey and Ethan was unmistakably clear and deeply stung Mikey. He was left alone in the changing room, a stark contrast to Ethan, who was praised and treated according to his age for using the toilet – a privilege that Mikey, at his age, should have been accorded as well.

Mikey looked around while he waited for Clare and Ethan to return, hoping that no-one would enter in the meantime as she had left the door unlocked. The room was a space straight out of a nursery tale. Dominated by a large, cushioned changing table, its surface was covered in a soft, wipe-clean material, patterned with playful images of smiling suns, moons, and stars. The table was equipped with safety straps and raised sides, ensuring the baby's security.

Adjacent to the changing table stood a towering, vertical cabinet filled with stacks of soft, fresh baby nappies available in a range of sizes. Beside them were containers of fragrant baby wipes. Mikey, despite his situation, couldn't help but feel a quiet sense of admiration for the comprehensive range of supplies the supermarket had thoughtfully provided

The room itself was decorated in soft, calming pastel colors, with a mural of nursery rhyme characters frolicking across the walls, adding to the infantile atmosphere.

On the other side of the room stood a nappy disposal bin, clearly designed to contain odors and dispose of used nappies hygienically. The air was subtly scented with a baby-fresh fragrance, masking any unpleasant smells.

Mikey, already on edge, felt his heart skip a beat as the door abruptly opened, revealing an older woman cradling a baby. He stood there, motionless and wide-eyed, as the woman's gaze fell upon him, a blend of confusion and anger etching her features.

"What are you doing in here?" she demanded sharply, her tone veering towards anger. Mikey, completely taken aback, found himself at a loss for words. The situation was rapidly spiraling beyond his control and he didn’t know what to say. Admitting that he was waiting for a nappy change, just like the baby in her arms, was the last thing he wanted to do.

"This is inappropriate! I'm going to get security; you have no business in a baby changing room!" she exclaimed, her voice laced with the threat of impending action.

Caught in an awkward silence, Mikey fumbled for words, his mind racing for an explanation that wouldn't deepen his embarrassment. Just as he was about to stammer out a response, Clare and Ethan re-entered, diffusing the tension-filled room.

Clare, with a practiced ease, quickly grasped the situation. "Oh, my apologies for the confusion," she said, addressing the woman in a calm, collected manner. "He's actually with me." She gestured towards Mikey, who stood there, a mix of relief and dread washing over him.

"He's just waiting for a nappy change," Clare continued, her tone matter-of-fact yet gentle. "I had to quickly take Ethan here to the toilet first – he needed to pee." She gave Mikey a pointed look as she spoke, her gaze firmly establishing the context for the woman – that it was indeed Mikey, not Ethan, who was waiting for his nappy to be changed.

The woman's expression shifted from suspicion to surprise, then to a subtle understanding, as she took in Clare's explanation.

As the woman comprehended the situation, her expression morphed from one of anger to embarrassment, accompanied by a quick, flustered apology. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I had no idea..."

Clare, with an air of understanding, dismissed the apology with a reassuring smile. "That's quite alright. It's not common, after all, to come across a young man of Mikey's age who needs a nappy change," she said with a hint of empathy. "Sadly, he struggles with staying dry."

Ethan, oblivious to the underlying tension, let out an innocent chuckle at the mention of Mikey having to wear nappies.

The woman, now visibly more at ease, offered a parting comment. "Well, I'll leave you to finish up then."

Clare nodded, adding a remark that caused Mikey's cheeks to turn an even deeper shade of red. "Thank you. We should be quick. Thankfully, he's not messy this time." It was bad enough that this woman knew that he was wearing a nappy, let alone that he had wet it and was about to be changed on a baby changing table but Clare’s insulation that there had been times when Mikey may have been more than just wet in his nappy made him blush profusely, the awkwardness of the situation reaching a new peak.

As Clare shut the door, she walked towards Mikey. She placed down the baby blue nappy changing bag, adorned with tiny cartoonish images of teddy bears and building blocks. The bag, clearly meant for infants, looked absurdly out of place next to the humiliated man.

She unzipped it and began pulling out various items, placing them on a nearby counter for Mikey to see. First came a package of thick, cotton-soft baby wipes, followed by a large tub of baby powder which promised to keep skin 'soft and dry'. Then, she produced a tube of rash cream, its label boasting of its gentleness on 'baby's delicate skin'.

Clare glanced up at Mikey, a smirk playing on her lips. "Can't forget one of these, can we?" With a flourish, she produced a fresh, adult-sized nappy from the bag, its crisp white material contrasting starkly with the colorful baby patterns that adorned the walls of the room.

Mikey's face burned even brighter. He tried to avoid eye contact with her. Here he was, a grown man, standing helplessly as he was about to be changed like an infant. However, nothing could have prepared him for what came next.

Clare, holding the fresh nappy and baby supplies, approached Mikey with a scrutinizing gaze. Before he could comprehend her intentions, she pressed her hand against the seat of his nappy, pushing slightly to gauge its contents.

Mikey gasped, taken aback by the unexpected intrusion. He looked at her, his eyes pleading for a semblance of dignity.

"Now, Mikey," Claire began, her tone dripping with a maternal sweetness reserved for toddlers, "from my experience, a big wetting accident is often followed by a number two. It's always best to check. So, is it just a number one, or did we have a number two as well?"

The room seemed to grow hotter, and Mikey felt as if he was shrinking. The casual way Claire addressed him, was the pinnacle of his embarrassment.

He stammered, "Just... just number one."

Claire patted his padded rear gently, like she would to a toddler after checking their diaper. "Alright, sweetie. Just wanted to be sure. We wouldn't want any surprises, would we?"

Mikey could only nod, wishing he could disappear, as he was directed up on to the changing table. The entire scene felt surreal, and he was trapped in its nightmarish grip.

As Mikey lay on the changing table, the discomfort of the cold, plastic surface beneath him was overshadowed by the deep embarrassment he felt. Clare looked at Ethan, her tone warm and inclusive. "Ethan, would you like to help change Mikey into a fresh nappy to keep him nice and dry?" she asked.

Ethan, with the innocent eagerness of a three-year-old, nodded his agreement. Mikey felt a new wave of mortification wash over him at the prospect of a toddler assisting in changing his nappy but at this point he had given up protesting. The role reversal was stark and deeply humiliating. Ethan's small, clumsy hands, guided by Clare, sprinkled baby powder on Mikey, the delicate dust settling on his skin, symbolizing his complete loss of autonomy.

Then, under Clare's watchful eye, Ethan carefully helped fasten the new nappy around Mikey. The sound of the tapes securing into place seemed to echo around the changing room, each adhesive strip a stark reminder of Mikey's helplessness and the surreal nature of the situation.

The innocent involvement of a child in such an intimate task only intensified Mikey's embarrassment. Lying there, being cared for by a grandmother and her young grandson, Mikey was acutely aware of the incongruity of it all. It was a moment that epitomized his vulnerability and loss of dignity, leaving him feeling more exposed and infantilized than ever before.

"Well done, Ethan! You're such a big boy, helping me change the baby's nappy," she praised, her voice filled with genuine encouragement. Ethan beamed with pride at her words, pleased with his role in the task. The phrase "baby's nappy" hung heavily in the air.

To add to Mikey's already profound embarrassment, Clare turned her attention back to him. "Now, Mikey, what do you say to Ethan for helping to change your nappy?" she asked, knowing that she was humiliating him to levels that not even Alison had achieved so far.

Mikey, feeling a complex mix of humiliation and helplessness, mustered a weak, "Thank you, Ethan," his voice barely above a whisper. The simple act of thanking a toddler for assistance in changing his nappy was the final touch in a series of events that had stripped away his adult dignity, leaving him feeling smaller and more infantilized than ever.

Clare proceeded with the final stages of redressing Mikey, adamantly refusing to let him do it himself despite his evident capability. The subtle yet firm denial of his autonomy only added to the weight of his embarrassment.

Once Mikey was dressed, Clare turned to Ethan. "Can you put the soiled nappy in the bin for me, please?" she asked. Ethan, embracing his role, toddled over to the nappy bin, making a face and a comical 'eww, smelly' sound as he disposed of the nappy.

Clare then opened the door to lead Mikey out, where they were met with the gaze of the waiting crowd. The young mother and her baby stared in disbelief, while a group of teenagers stood chatting next to Alison and Mikey's sisters, their conversation undoubtedly revolving around him.

Stepping out into the supermarket, Mikey felt a crushing sense of exposure. Every eye on him felt like a judgment, and he didn't know where to look or how to stand. He shuffled awkwardly toward the group, each step a reminder of the nappy he was wearing.

As they reached them, Clare patted his backside in a manner reminiscent of checking a toddler's nappy, saying in a babyish tone, "All done! We have him into a fresh new nappy now, don’t we Mikey?”

Her words, though spoken softly, carried through the crowd, sealing Mikey's humiliation under the watchful eyes of the onlookers.

As the group stood together, the dynamic was reminiscent of a playground scene, with Mikey sidelined like a child while the adults discussed his affairs.

"Was Mikey a good boy for you, Clare?" Alison's voice, dripping with a patronising sweetness, seemed to echo in his ears.

"Oh yes, he was a very good boy. And Ethan was a great helper with changing his nappy, weren't you?" Clare said, turning to Ethan with a cooing voice. "A proper changing table really does make it easier and luckily that it more than big enough for him," she continued, her voice shifting back to a practical, matter-of-fact tone that starkly juxtaposed the bizarre reality of the situation.

Alison's interest was clearly captured. "Really? I hadn't thought about that. But it might be a good idea, if we could get one big enough, especially if this is going to be a regular occurrence..."

Mikey was rooted to the spot in sheer horror as he listened to the conversation. The idea of having a changing table at his own home, being discussed so openly, seemed almost otherworldly. This dialogue hinted at a future where his current situation with nappies would extend beyond just a fleeting phase of humiliation into a lasting reality.

Unfortunately for him, this very future – one of prolonged dependence and infantilisation – was becoming increasingly inevitable for him.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Bad for Mikey this humiliation will not stop until he accepts it and

he enjoys it. "Try it Mikey you'll love it".

For me this is a dream come true. 

My I ask again how tall is he? 🙂 I'm 5 foot and skinny as a rail. 

• Like 1

I thought this was a very good chapter.  
I am not so sure I agree with Alison’s thinking here though.  I understand her ultimate objective is to get Mikey in diapers full time and being treated pretty much as a baby by the girls in the family.  What I have a problem with is her method of doing so.  The harder you push and embarrass, the harder I would be pushing against the situation.  If I were in Mikey’s shoes I would spend absolutely every moment searching for a way out of this situation.  I would be working nonstop to escape and get away from Alison and the girls. He has nothing else to loose.  I do hope he can manage to free himself from this madness. 

• Like 1