LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The French Exchange (Chapter 27 - UPDATED 10/12)

On 4/3/2023 at 5:27 PM, kirababy said:

i also enjoyed the bit in french for same reasons, can sort of make out some of the dialog, but that is exactly the point.  Well done.

I actually can barely make out about every third word or less and that makes Me feel small.

Thank you all. Based on the feedback I have received, I will retain the use of French in future chapters.

Chapter 16 is live on my Patreon now, with Chapter 17 set to be released imminently. 

The next chapter will follow on here soon.

Looking forward to hearing your views and please keep the feedback coming as great to hear what you think! Any ideas always welcome.

The latest chapter of The French Exchange is now live on my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood) with Chapter 18 set to be released shortly. 

Any support you can offer makes a real difference - it gives me the freedom to spend more time writing and motivates me to keep going so if you enjoy what I'm writing and want to see more then please consider having a look at my Patreon page and subscribing if you can. Thank you very much x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

Will nervously waved back at Phoebe from his seat in the theatre. He felt embarrassed and uncomfortable in his wet nappy, especially at the thought of bumping into someone he knew, and even worse, the girl who he had a crush on.

As the crowds began to exit the theatre, he followed his host family who had begun to leave. 

As he walked, he tried to keep his head down and blend into the crowd, but he felt like everyone was staring at him. He could hear the crinkle of his nappy with every step he took, and it made him feel more and more self-conscious.

He followed Guillaume, shuffling awkwardly to keep the bulky nappy between his legs. Will longed to go home, but his luck was out as Guillaume and his family stopped to join the bar queue.

He was so focused on avoiding the attention of those around him that he didn't notice Phoebe until she was right in front of him. She had been looking for him and had spotted him walking awkwardly towards the bar.

"Hey Will, I didn't expect to see you here! What did you think of the play?" Phoebe said, as she approached him.

Will's heart sank when he saw her. This was his worst nightmare. What were the chances of his school crush being at the same play as him? He tried to avoid eye contact with her, hoping that she wouldn't notice his problem.

"It was okay," Will replied, trying to sound casual.

"I spotted you earlier. I've been looking for you everywhere since! I thought you might have gone to the bathroom or something. It’s great to see you!" Phoebe said excitedly, giving him a hug.

Will blushed and tried to avoid her eyes, feeling even more self-conscious about his nappy which she had just brushed up against when she hugged him.

As they chatted, Will shuffled awkwardly on the spot, desperate to avoid drawing attention to himself. 

Phoebe could sense his discomfort and asked him what was wrong.

"I don't know, I'm just feeling a bit awkward," Will replied, desperately not wanting to tell her about his issue.

Phoebe was confused, but before she could ask him any more questions, she noticed something strange about the way he was standing. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but it looked like he was wearing something bulky between his legs.

"Will, what's that?" she asked, pointing at his crotch.

Will's face turned red as he looked down and realised that she could see the outline of his nappy through his shorts. He felt like he wanted to disappear and run away, but Phoebe didn't seem to be fazed by it.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Will stammered, trying to hide his embarrassment.

Phoebe looked at him with concern, then reached out and gently touched the front of his shorts. As she did so, she felt the bulk of the nappy underneath, and her eyes widened in surprise.

"You're wearing a nappy, aren't you?" she said softly.

Will's heart sank as he realised that he had been discovered. He nodded sheepishly, feeling like a baby in front of his friend.

Phoebe didn't seem to be fazed by it, though. Instead, she looked at him with a kind smile and reached out to take his hand.

"It's okay, Will. My little brother had issues and was in nappies for a long time. It's not a big deal.," she said, trying to reassure him.

“Really?” he replied, with a state of surprise in his voice.

“Really. Like I said, it’s not a big deal.” she replied casually.

“So you won’t tell anyone?”

“No, of course not. I wouldn’t do that to you.”

“Thanks, I really appreciate it as I couldn’t deal with it, if everyone knew.”

“No-one will hear anything from me, I promise you that.”

“I was terrified when I saw you. I thought you would just laugh at me and tell everyone what a baby I am.”

“Don’t be silly. I gotta say you do look kind of cute though. It’s bringing back lots of memories of my little brother. He was so adorable when he was in nappies.”

Will blushed, unsure how to respond to Phoebe's comment.

“Awww you’re blushing, that’s even cuter. So, what’s the story? I didn’t see you wearing them here on the trip over, or are you just normally better at hiding them?”, Pheobe smiled, as she hinted that the shorts were far from concealing the nappy, which was something that Will was only too aware of.

“No, I don’t normally wear them. I just had an accident on the way here and they changed me into a nappy. ”

Phoebe suddenly prodded the front of Will's nappy, without any warning or permission, as if he were a baby.

"But it looks like you're wet again," she observed.

Will explained to Phoebe, his voice filled with embarrassment, "I wanted to go to the toilet during the play, but I couldn't communicate what I was trying to say. Guillaume's mum just pointed at my nappy, and I knew what that meant." 

He couldn't believe he was sharing such personal information with his crush, but he felt relieved that she seemed to understand.

Phoebe replied, trying to reassure Will, "Well, I suppose that's what nappies are for, right?”

Will didn't know how to respond, as he felt his face turn even redder.

In the background, Phoebe's host family called out to her, indicating that they were ready to leave. She turned to Will and said, "I have to go now, but don't worry, we'll catch up soon, okay?"

“Bye Phoebe.”

As Phoebe got up to leave, she joked, "See you soon, Mr. Potty Pants." 

• Like 8
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to The French Exchange (Chapter 16 - UPDATED 15/04)
  • 2 weeks later...

The latest chapter of The French Exchange is now live on my Patreon (www.patreon.com/backtobabyhood).

Any support you can offer makes a real difference - it gives me the freedom to spend more time writing and motivates me to keep going so if you enjoy what I'm writing and want to see more then please consider having a look at my Patreon page and subscribing if you can. Thank you very much x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

Will was overwhelmed by a whirlwind of emotions as he watched Phoebe walk away into the distance.

He couldn't believe the sheer embarrassment and humiliation he had just experienced in front of his school crush. It was as if his worst nightmare had just come true.

He had always been different from most boys his age. While others seemed to be constantly talking about girls and chasing after relationships, he had never felt that same drive. But Phoebe was different…

For Will, Phoebe was more than just a crush - she was the first and only girl he had ever felt drawn to.

Being a bit of a nerdy kid, he didn't know much about girls, but there was something that made him want to get to know Phoebe better.

In recent months, he had often daydreamed about what it would be like to be with her, share his interests, talk, and laugh with her.

But the truth was that he knew the chances of a relationship, even a friendship, were slim. She was one of the coolest girls in school, with a group of friends that everyone wanted to be a part of, while he was just a shy and nerdy boy, barely noticeable in the background.

It didn't help that Will was painfully aware of his social awkwardness around girls. He had never been in a relationship before, and he didn't know the first thing about how to talk to girls or how to flirt with them. 

Now, any glimmer of hope he had was gone, given what had just happened. He had utterly ruined any chance of being with her.

How could he ever expect someone like her to be with someone like him, someone who still had to wear nappies like a little kid?

Phoebe's kindness had struck a chord deep within him, and her empathy had only served to deepen his feelings for her.

As he was lost in thought, Guillaume's tap on his shoulder jolted him back to reality. It was time to leave, but he couldn't shake off the whirlwind of emotions raging within him.

Despite the bustle of people around, his mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Phoebe, and he felt a heavy weight on his chest as he walked out of the building.

With each step, Will's discomfort grew as he trudged back to the car with his host family. The wet nappy clung to his legs, chafing his skin and making it hard to walk normally.

He felt like he was waddling like a baby, and he was thankful that the darkness concealed the embarrassing state of his nappy, which was now leaking at the sides. 

As they walked, Will tried his best to blend in and avoid drawing any attention to himself, but he couldn't help but notice the curious glances that Audrey was casting his way.

Had she spotted the leak? Did she know that he was wet again?

Finally, they reached the car, and Will breathed a sigh of relief. The wet nappy was beginning to rub against his skin, and he was eager to get it out of it as soon as possible.

Suddenly, and without any prior warning, Audrey prodded the front of Will’s nappy, which confirmed her suspicion that it was wet.

Will couldn't help but feel like Audrey was treating him like a helpless infant.

Instead of asking him if he needed a nappy change, she had just checked for herself, as one would do with a baby.

It was as if she thought he couldn't even tell if his nappy was wet or dry, which was ridiculous since he was a teenager, not a baby!

"Attendez ici pendant que je vous procure une nouvelle couche fraîche."

Will, who was used to obeying his own mother's orders, stayed put as Audrey instructed him to do so. While he waited, Audrey rummaged through the car boot and returned with two nappies in her hand, leaving Will confused. He guessed that one was for him, but he couldn’t work out who the second nappy was for.

Was Audrey going to make him wear two nappies for extra protection against leaks?

As Audrey held his hand and led him towards the backseat, Will couldn't shake off the feeling of being exposed and powerless. He was at the complete mercy of Audrey's decisions. Surely she didn't plan on changing his nappy in public, right there in the backseat of the car as if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.

Even with the cover of darkness, Will couldn't shake off the feeling that passersby could still see what was happening, which only added to the humiliation of the situation.

"Prenons une nouvelle couche, d'accord?"

Audrey was clearly experienced at this, and undid the tabs of Will's nappy, pulled down his shorts, and took off his shoes with impressive speed.

As she removed the damp nappy from his skin, Will felt a sense of vulnerability and exposure. He tried to cover himself with his hands, but Audrey paid no attention to his request for dignity, brushing his hand aside as she continued with the task.

Will lay there with his eyes squeezed tightly shut, desperately wishing that the situation would end soon.

He tried to block out the sounds of the rustling plastic and the gentle swishing of the wipes, but the coolness of the air against his bare skin kept bringing him back to the reality of the moment. He felt like he was trapped, unable to escape the experience.

Audrey completed cleaning him up and fastened the new nappy around his waist, giving a gentle pat on his bottom to signal that the job was done. As the sound of the nappy crinkling filled the air, Will couldn't help but feel humiliation at the reminder of his current state.

Audrey inspected Will's wet shorts with a critical eye, frowning in disapproval. They were definitely not in a fit state for him to wear them. She paused for a moment, thinking about what to do next.

She directed Will to stand up and wait by the side of the car, pointing to the spot where she wanted him. Will's heart sank as he realised he would be in public in just a nappy. He protested weakly, but Audrey just turned her back, ignoring his murmurs which made little sense in English, let alone French! 

Feeling like a helpless infant scolded by his mother, Will obediently waited, dressed only in a t-shirt and nappy. He couldn't help but worry about being seen in such a state by others.

His concerns were well-founded. As he stood there, a family walked past, leaving Will like a rabbit in the headlights…

The young boy looked at Will in astonishment, his eyes widening at the sight of the teenager wearing a nappy.

The boy turned to his mother and asked: "Est-ce que je devrai encore porter des couches quand je serai aussi grand que lui?"

His mother responded emphatically, "Non!"

As the conversation continued between the young French boy and his mother, Will felt his heart pounding in his chest. He stood frozen, unable to understand what was being said, feeling a sense of unease wash over him.

Meanwhile, Audrey had shifted her attention to Karim, seemingly unaware of the family passing by.

"Karim, viens ici s'il te plaît. On va te mettre une couche," Audrey asked.

"Bien sûr, maman. Je suis prêt," replied Karim, without hesitation.

"Oh, une dernière chose. Les shorts de Will sont mouillés, et il fait chaud ce soir. Est-ce que tu peux lui donner les tiens pour qu'il rentre chez lui?"

"Aucun problème, maman. Je ne les utilise pas," said Karim, with a smile on his face.

Audrey removed Karim's shorts and passed them to Will, who gratefully pulled them up. He felt a sense of relief as they covered his nappy, and no longer so exposed.

Will gaped in amazement as Karim, sporting a wide grin, eagerly settled onto the back seat and awaited his mother's attention.

Audrey wasted no time and proceeded to remove Karim's underwear, while Will tried his best to avoid looking. After cleaning Karim with a wet wipe, Audrey slid a fresh nappy underneath him and applied baby powder.

Once she secured the tapes, Karim stood up as instructed without any hesitation, wearing nothing but a nappy and a T-shirt.

Will observed with curiosity. He couldn't understand why someone of Karim’s age would be happy wearing just a nappy, but he seemed carefree and content, as if he didn't care about what others thought of him.

It was a personality trait that Will admired, as he was always worried about others' opinions but for the time being, all he wanted was to return home, forget about tonight and get back into his normal clothes.

Guillaume and Karim were exhausted, and within minutes of setting off in the car, they had both fallen asleep. Louis and Audrey engaged in a brief conversation before the car fell silent for the remainder of the journey home. 

Will, who was sitting in the backseat, stared out of the window, his mind clouded with a mix of emotions - anger, embarrassment, and confusion -all at once.

He had replayed the conversation with Phoebe over and over in his head and even though he hoped that he could trust her, he did worry that she might betray her promise not to tell anyone. He didn’t know what he would do, if all of his classmates found out what had happened. His life would be over.

As the car continued to glide down the road, Will could hear a faint trickling noise. At first, he couldn't pinpoint where the sound was coming from, but as it grew louder, he realised it was coming from right next to him.

Will's eyes widened in surprise as he watched Karim wetting his nappy. The sound of the pee hitting the padding was a soft hissing noise that seemed to last forever. 

The front of the nappy became visibly wet and began to turn yellow. Will couldn't believe what he was seeing, and for a moment, he was frozen in shock.

As he stared curiously, he was surprised when Karim opened his eyes and turned to Will with a smile on his face. He didn’t seem upset about what had happened. In fact, he almost seemed proud.

Unsure how to respond, Will gently smiled back at the boy. He then turned his head away and returned to looking out of the window.

He was intrigued by Karim and his situation. Didn’t he mind that he was wearing nappies at his age? Wasn’t he embarrassed?

• Like 9
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to The French Exchange (Chapter 17 - UPDATED 25/04)

I would like to express my gratitude to all of you who are reading this story. If you are finding it enjoyable, please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with me and consider becoming a patron on my Patreon page, where you can access more than 300 posts. By subscribing, you will also be able to read new chapters of all of my stories at least one week before they are published, as well as gaining access to exclusive stories and posts.

As a writer, I invest a great deal of time and energy into my work, so your feedback and support on Patreon are invaluable to me, as they provide me with the motivation to keep writing. Thank you!

You can find my Patreon page at www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood)

Chapter 18

Upon arriving back home, Will breathed a sigh of relief as he stepped out of the car, eager to escape to the privacy of his own room and away from the scrutiny of his hosts.

Climbing the stairs to his room, he pressed his hand against the front of his nappy, relieved to feel that it was still dry. 

Yet, despite knowing that he hadn't wet it, he found himself doubting himself. Why did he feel this way? Was it because of the confusing mixture of feelings that had come up since Audrey had put him in a nappy? Did he really need it after all?

Will's mind was a whirlwind of confusion. He had never felt so uncertain about himself and for the first time, he began to feel very homesick. He held back the tears, but inside he was crying for his Mummy.

He was determined to resist any tears. He reminded himself that he was almost an adult and that crying for his Mummy at his age was pathetic.

Despite his desire to act like a grown up, the sensation of the diaper snugly wrapped around his legs provided an unusual sense of solace. 

Even though the thought of wearing something intended for infants made him feel exposed and ashamed, it also gave him a sense of safety. 

He couldn’t explain why, and knew that it was strange but he felt an overarching feeling of comfort. 

Perhaps it reminded him of his younger days and being cared for by his Mum?

Will sat down on the edge of his bed, feeling lost in his thoughts. The turmoil of emotions and uncertainty was overwhelming, leaving him unsure what to do next.

His fingers toyed with the tapes of his nappy, he had a strong urge to tear it off and discard it in an attempt to prove he didn’t need it and to return to normality. 

Yet the memory of Audrey's stern expression made him hesitate. What if he experienced an accident during the night and ended up wetting the bed?

Will took a deep breath and closed his eyes, focusing on the sound of his own breathing, but irrespective of how much he tried to ignore it, the slightest movement led to a gentle crinkling of the nappy.

Will took several minutes to consider his options. He found it strange that he was in such a predicament, especially since he was convinced just a few weeks ago that his days of nappies and bed-wetting were long behind him.

The thought of wearing a nappy to bed felt like an admission of needing it, and that realisation unnerved him. 

However, recent incidents had shaken his confidence, and he was genuinely concerned about making it through the night without any accidents.

The idea of wetting the bed and having to confess to Audrey was too mortifying to endure and despite his best efforts to ignore his strange feelings, the comfort and security that it provided him was weighing heavily on his mind.

After several minutes of contemplation, Will decided that it was better to be safe than sorry. 

He convinced himself that a wet nappy would be preferable to a wet bed, and if he did have another accident, he could discreetly dispose of the evidence.

He reassured himself that he was making the right decision - it was a simple insurance policy. He resolved to wear the nappy for just one night, to grant himself some peace of mind.

Tomorrow would be a new day,  a fresh start, and he could leave this ordeal behind, returning to his usual underwear but for now, the security of the nappy brought him a small measure of calm and safety.

Will let out a deep, resigned sigh as he shifted on the bed, the crinkling sound of the nappy and the plastic sheet beneath him a constant reminder of his current plight. 

Memories of past bed-wetting episodes filled his mind, fuelling his unease and anxiety. As his head sank into the pillow, he couldn't help but wonder what the future might hold. 

Would Audrey expect him to wear a nappy again? Would anyone else discover his humiliating secret? Could he trust Phoebe to keep her promise and not share his predicament with others? 

The uncertainty was suffocating, but one thing was clear - he never wanted to feel like this again.

Will reached for a book, hoping to distract himself from the storm of thoughts that swirled around him. But the weariness of the day soon caught up with him, and his eyelids grew heavy, giving way to a deep sleep.

Will didn't even have the energy to turn off the light before he crashed out, and so it remained on, a gentle presence in the darkness. The room was silent, save for the soft hum of the lamp, casting a warm, soothing glow over the bedroom.

As Will slept soundly, Audrey's footsteps echoed through the hallway as she made her way to Will's room. Peering down at him, she checked to see if he was still wearing the nappy she had put on him earlier.

To her surprise, he was still wearing it, and it was still dry.

A tender smile graced her face as she leaned over him. Carefully, Audrey tucked the covers around his body, ensuring that he was snug and comfortable.

Her gaze then fell upon the lamp, its warm, comforting light bathing the room. She reached out and switched it off, plunging the room into a tranquil darkness.

After one last, affectionate glance at Will, Audrey tiptoed out of the room, taking care to close the door softly behind her.

Lost in his dreams, Will's soft snores filled the room, punctuated by the occasional deep breath. Nestled securely within the comforting confines of his sleep, his fears and uncertainties were temporarily held at bay, granting him a brief reprieve.

As he soundly slept, he found himself in an enchanting dream, where he was reunited with his parents at a picturesque location, surrounded by the soothing sounds of nature. 

Together, they had embarked on a leisurely hike towards a mesmerising waterfall, its cascading waters shimmering in the sunlight, creating rainbows as the mist mingled with the warm rays. 

The sound of the rushing water and the playful laughter of his family filled the air as they enjoyed a picnic beside the waterfall, the cool spray providing a refreshing respite.

Oblivious to the world around him and ignorant of Audrey's visit to check on him and inspect his nappy, a smile graced Will's face as he dreamed of happier times. 

Little did he know that his nightmare had only just begun, and he would find himself in even more embarrassing situations in the days and months to come.....

• Like 8
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to The French Exchange (Chapter 18 - UPDATED 04/05)

Love the ending of this chapter.  Looking forward to seeing how the next day, week, and month go and how they turn plural with the humiliations.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like to express my gratitude to all of you who are reading this story. If you are finding it enjoyable, please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with me and consider becoming a patron on my Patreon page, where you can access more than 300 posts. By subscribing, you will also be able to read new chapters of all of my stories at least one week before they are published, as well as gaining access to exclusive stories and posts.

As a writer, I invest a great deal of time and energy into my work, so your feedback and support on Patreon are invaluable to me, as they provide me with the motivation to keep writing. Thank you!

You can find my Patreon page at www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood)

Chapter 19
Will was in a deep sleep when he was jolted awake by Audrey's presence in his room.

"Bonjour, Will," Audrey said with a warm smile as she drew back the curtains to let the sunlight stream in.

"Bonjour" Will replied, feeling self-conscious as Audrey approached his bed.

"Est-ce que tu es sec?" Audrey asked, her gentle tone putting him at ease.

Will nodded his head, still feeling a bit dazed and unsure of what he was being asked. 

Unaware that she already knew, Will wanted to keep the fact that he was still wearing the nappy a secret and sunk further into his bedsheets, and turned over so that he was facing into his pillow, closing his eyes, hoping that his pretend sleeping would prompt Audrey to leave the room.

Unfortunately for Will, Audrey was not fooled by his pretence and suspected that he had woken up with a wet nappy and was trying to hide it from her.

As Will remained face down in his pillow, he was surprised when he felt his bed covers being forcefully lifted up. He tried to resist and keep hold of them but his efforts were futile and his nappy was revealed.

He felt a pang of surprise and embarrassment, but he couldn't stop her. He lay there, feeling like a baby as she checked to see if he was dry. To his pleasure, Will was dry.

He furrowed his brow, pondering how she knew that he was still wearing the nappy. His plan had been to take it off before she had a chance to see him but now she probably assumed that he had accepted his fate that he needed to wear a nappy every night.

Will was still in shock as Audrey gave him a small smile and patted his leg before pulling his sheets back up over him.

"Bon, bon," Audrey said with a small smile as she patted his leg. "Je vais aller préparer le petit déjeuner maintenant."

As Audrey left the room, Will took a few minutes to compose himself and then got out of bed, and made his way to the bathroom, still wearing the nappy.

He ripped the nappy off his waist and discarded it in the bin. He stood in front of the mirror, looking at his naked body as a reminder of what it looked like without a nappy on. He smiled, feeling proud of himself for making it through the night without wetting himself, and reminded himself that yesterday was just a blip and that he had been dry for a while now.

It shouldn’t be an achievement for an 18 year old but given what had happened yesterday, he was very relieved to have had a dry night.

He then went to his wardrobe, picking out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt to wear for the day. As he dressed, he couldn't help but feel relieved that he was back in his normal underwear. The feeling of the soft cotton against his skin was comforting and made him feel like a ‘big boy’ again.

As Will joined the family for breakfast, he couldn't shake the feelings of both relief and apprehension. He was glad to be free from the nappy, but at the same time, he was worried about what Audrey and the boys might think of him after last night's incident. He also couldn't dismiss the sense of comfort and security that the nappy had provided him, which left him feeling slightly concerned.

The room went silent when Will entered, as Audrey gave him a long look and then walked over to him, before feeling his underwear.

"Vous portez des sous-vêtements normaux?" she asked in French, with a quizzical look on her face.

Will was unsure what Audrey had said but from the tone of her voice, he sensed that it couldn’t be good.

Audrey walked over to Will and as was becoming a common occurrence, she proceeded to inspect Will's underwear which made him feel even more self-conscious but also worried that she was expecting him to be wearing a nappy in the daytime now. 

Will stood frozen to the spot while Audrey walked away. She picked up her coffee and stirred it aggressively, looking deep in thought. 

She then began conversing in an animated fashion with her husband who was calm in his replies.

"Louis," Audrey said hesitantly, "Qu'allons-nous faire à propos de Will ? Après hier soir, je ne suis pas sûre s'il serait mieux de rester en couches. Et s'il a un autre accident la prochaine fois qu'il fait un long voyage ou ne peut pas communiquer son besoin d'aller aux toilettes ? Ne devrions-nous pas faire quelque chose ?" getting more frantic as she posed questions to her question.

Louis looked up from the newspaper, considering her concerns. "Eh bien," he began, "ce n'est pas vraiment à nous de décider, n'est-ce pas ? Nous devrions parler à Jacqui."

"Mais qu'en penses-tu ?" Audrey pressed, seeking reassurance.

Louis glanced at Will, then back at Audrey. "Honnêtement, il a 18 ans et je doute qu'il veuille porter une couche. Je pense que tu devrais lui donner le bénéfice du doute - je suis sûr que c'était juste un accident. Ce n'est pas facile pour lui de rester avec nous, qu'il ne connaît pas, dans un pays qu'il ne connaît pas et sans pouvoir communiquer avec nous."

Audrey hesitated to agree with her husband. "J'ai juste l'impression que ce serait mieux pour lui. Jacqui a dit que cela arriverait probablement. Je ne veux pas avoir à gérer un autre accident ou me retrouver avec du linge mouillé. Ce sera à moi de m'en occuper, pendant que tu te prélasses."

Louis nodded. "D'accord, alors demandons-lui son avis. Elle le connaît mieux."

Audrey sighed. "D'accord, je lui enverrai un e-mail plus tard pour demander conseil."

As Audrey and Louis exchanged thoughts before returning to their daily tasks, Will remained quiet and still, trying to take in the conversation. 

He was concerned about the tone of the discussion and worried that Audrey might be suggesting he needed to wear nappies, which was, in fact, exactly what was being discussed.

The mention of Jacqui was also alarming for Will. He didn't want them calling his mom or for her to find out what had happened. 

Unbeknownst to him, they had already been in contact before Will arrived, and Jacqui had briefed Audrey of his historic bed wetting issues.

• Like 6
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to The French Exchange (Chapter 19 - UPDATED 30/05)
  • 2 weeks later...

Lol I'm not gonna lie when The mom said she Would put tom and diapers Would be the funniest thing ever When he gets back if Tom Was the one in diapers.

Because the parents decided to teach him a lesson And see how he likes it lol 😆 Just an idea I know i'm a little bit late to it but just a thought.

Lol I'm not gonna lie when The mom said she Would put tom and diapers Would be the funniest thing ever When he gets back if Tom Was the one in diapers.

Because the parents decided to teach him a lesson And see how he likes it lol 😆 Just an idea I know i'm a little bit late to it but just a thought.

5 hours ago, holekine said:

Thanks for the suggestion. You’ll have to wait and see what happens but you could well be right ;) 

• Thanks 1

Lol well If you like that idea I can expand on it for you.

What if penelope Takes care of will And Penelope Has a little sister/ Cousin That Helps Makes Tom Behave. 

Like maybe he has a normal room And a room for when he's bad lol If you're going to behave like a brat I'll treat you like a bride and get you a babysitter lol.

now Tom You're going to behave it would be an awful shame. If our classmates saw you dress like a cute baby boy wouldn't it lol 😈.

Just want to extend a little bit on that lol 

• Like 1

Even though I arrive here everday for a break from reality, I'm not sure who I missed this story. But I'm sure happy to have caught up on 19 chapters worth today. Well done!!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Back to Babyhood said:

Thank you for your kind words @KnoxKiddo. I am really glad that you’ve enjoyed it and hope you enjoy what is coming soon. 

The first part of the story has been about building up the background but things will heat up in the coming chapters😁

What sets this story apart from others is that buildup! I know who they are, know what’s going through their head. It makes me want more!

I’ve got my dual monitor up so I can translate the French more quickly! 😂

• Thanks 1

I would like to express my gratitude to all of you who are reading this story. If you are finding it enjoyable, please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with me and consider becoming a patron on my Patreon page, where you can access more than 300 posts. By subscribing, you will also be able to read new chapters of all of my stories at least one week before they are published, as well as gaining access to exclusive stories and posts.

You can find my Patreon page at: www.patreon.com/BacktoBabyhood)

p.s. Chapter 21 is live on my Patreon. It is over 2000 words and one of my favourites so far!

Chapter 20

Audrey sat at her computer desk, her fingers hesitating over the keyboard. The soft glow of the screen illuminated her face, reflecting the flickering uncertainty in her eyes. It had been a week since she and Jacqui began exchanging emails.

In those initial emails, Jacqui and Audrey had shared the stories of their children, the challenges they faced, and the emotional toll that bedwetting had taken. Despite the language barrier, they had managed to find common ground, an unspoken understanding that transcended words.

Will remained oblivious to the conversations between his mother and Audrey and that his secrets had been revealed before he even left home.

As Audrey stared at the blinking cursor, she began composing an email to Jacqui.

She started typing the message in her native language, before using Google Translate to convert it into English so that Jacqui would understand her message.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -

Dear Jacqui,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to send you an update on Will's progress since he arrived here. He is a very kind boy, and he has settled in nicely.

Unfortunately, I have to tell you that he had an accident and wet himself yesterday.

I know you mentioned that he had mostly struggled with bedwetting, but this incident actually happened during the day.

While doing laundry, I also noticed that his pants were damp and had a urine odour.

I was not expecting this so I wanted to find out if he has experienced any issues with daytime wetting before, or if it could be a result of adjusting to the new environment?

I hope you don't mind, but I had no choice but to put him in one of the nappies you sent. We were going out for the evening, and I was concerned he might have another accident. Besides, I didn't have any spare underwear for him at the time.

When we returned home, he chose to keep wearing the nappy to bed rather than take it off. This made me wonder if it would be best for him to continue wearing nappies at night, just in case it makes him more comfortable? It would no issue for me or the boys.

I also wonder if it might be sensible for him to wear them during long car journeys or in any situations where access to the bathroom may be limited. This is what we do with our youngest, Karim, and it helps prevent any accidents. What do you think?

I understand that this situation must be embarrassing for Will, but we will do our utmost to support and care for him during his stay with us.

As you know, both of our boys have had similar challenges and we have always taken the view that it should not be a big deal to wear a nappy as they’re just garments designed to protect the boys and to support them with a medical issue.

Of course, we will do whatever you think is best but please be rest assured, that we have adequate supplies at the house and that we will handle the situation sensitively, if you agree?

I look forward to hearing from you and will keep you informed of any developments.

Best regards,

Audrey

P.s. If you want to speak with Will any time then just let me know and we can set up a call.

Back in England, Jacqui was seated at the dining table, sharing a meal with her husband, Keith, and their younger son, Tom.

Their meal was interrupted by the ping of an incoming email on her phone. It was from Audrey, a name that instantly brought a sense of unease.

As she opened the email, her heart pounded a little harder in her chest. She began to read, her eyes scanning the lines of text. With each word, her expression turned more serious, a frown etching itself onto her face.

Keith, noticing the change in his wife's demeanour, asked with concern, "What's the matter, love?"

Jacqui hesitated, not wanting to bring up the issue in front of Tom. "It's nothing, just an email from Audrey," she replied, attempting to downplay her concern.

But Keith could tell that something was bothering her and was concerned that she was hiding something from him. "What does it say?" he pressed.

Jacqui paused, still reluctant to discuss the matter in front of Tom, knowing that Will would prefer his brother to be kept in the dark.

But Keith was persistent. "Come on, Jacqui, you’re worrying me now. What's going on?"

Finally, Jacqui relented. "It's about Will," she said, her voice softening. "He had an accident in France."

Keith's eyebrows furrowed, concern evident in his voice. "What kind of accident?"

Jacqui sighed, knowing that she needed to share the news. "It seems Will wet himself yesterday and ended up back in nappies.”

Before Keith could formulate a response, Jacqui continued, "Audrey just sent an email asking for our advice. They're concerned he might have more accidents and they want to know if we are supportive of him wearing ‘protection’ at certain times."

Keith frowned, clearly concerned. "Poor lad. It’s probably because he’s nervous. What do you think we should do?" he asked.

Jacqui sighed, a feeling of uncertainty washing over her. "I'm not sure. It doesn't seem fair for Audrey to have to deal with Will's accidents, but I also know he wouldn't want to go back to wearing nappies, especially at a stranger's house."

"I don’t know either. There’s not really a right answer is there? Don’t they have another son who also has some incontinence issues?” Keith asked.

"Yes they do. He’s about Tom’s age so they’re very used to dealing with wetting issues and nappies. That’s why the school chose the family for Will.”

Tom, who had been quietly following the conversation, couldn't help but smirk. "Hold on… so the school knows about Will's bedwetting?"

Jacqui shot him a stern look. "Yes, they do. And it's not something to laugh about, Tom."

Keith paused for a moment before replying “It sounds like they have got experience with their son. While Will is staying at their house, we should probably let them deal with it however they think is best. I am sure they’ll do whatever is right. What do you think?” Keith replied.

Jacqui nodded, conceding to Keith's point. "You're right. It's their home and they're dealing with the situation so I guess we should let them decide how to handle it. Audrey seems very nice and sensible, so I guess we just have to trust her judgement. I just hope Will is managing okay."

Keith turned to his wife and asked, "Do you reckon we should have a chat with him to see how he's doing?"

His wife replied, "I am not sure, the school strongly advised us to keep contact very limited, as it often makes children more homesick and makes it harder for them to immerse themselves in the language. Maybe I should have a word with one of his teachers and see if they can check on him.“

”Fair enough.” Keith replied, "Should we send anything over, or money for supplies?"

"We already sent some nappies over, remember?" Jacqui responded, a hint of irritation in her voice.

Keith looked puzzled. "Did we? I must have forgotten."

Tom, unable to contain himself, burst out laughing. "I can’t believe you sent nappies to France for him! He's such a baby!"

Jacqui shot him a stern look. "Don't you dare make fun of your brother. It's not his fault, and he's already feeling embarrassed."

Taken aback by his mother's stern tone, Tom quickly apologised. "I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean it."

Jacqui's expression softened slightly, but she wanted to ensure Tom understood the seriousness of the situation. "If you continue to tease your brother, you might find out what it's like to wear a nappy yourself."

Tom, sensing the anger and concern in the room, and not wanting to challenge his mother's threat, quieted down and returned to his meal.

As the family finished their dinner, Keith and Tom cleared the table. Meanwhile, Jacqui pulled out her phone and began to draft a response to Audrey's email.

Dear Audrey,

I hope this email finds you well. I want to start by expressing my gratitude for your note regarding Will's situation. It's comforting to know that he is in such caring hands.

After discussing the matter with my husband, Keith, we both agree that we trust your judgement and experience in handling this situation. We understand that this is a delicate issue and we appreciate your sensitivity and understanding.

If you believe that it would be best for Will to return to using nappies, then we fully support that decision. Our primary concern is for Will to feel comfortable and secure, and if this is the best way to ensure that, then we are in agreement.

Please treat him as you would your own child in this situation. We trust that you will make the right decisions for him.

I would love nothing more than to speak with Will. As much as I miss him, I want his experience to be as positive and enriching as possible and the school warned us that contact with home can make some children more homesick.

Therefore, I will hold off on speaking with him for a little while longer, unless you think it is absolutely necessary, or if he specifically needs to speak with me?

Once again, thank you for your understanding and for taking such good care of Will.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if there are any further developments or if you need anything from us.

Best regards,

Jacqui

As Jacqui's fingers came to a halt on her phone, having finished her response to Audrey, a wave of emotion washed over her. The thought of her son, her little soldier, so far from home tugged at her heart.

She yearned to cuddle him in a comforting embrace, whispering words of reassurance that everything would be okay.

Her mind was a whirlwind of thoughts. Would the boys tease him? How would he handle the prospect of wearing nappies again? Was it the right decision?

With a deep breath, she pressed send, effectively handing over the reins of Will's care to Audrey. In doing so, she knew that she was condemning her son to nappies again, a decision she hoped would be for the best.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to The French Exchange (Chapter 20 - UPDATED 17/06)
  • Back to Babyhood changed the title to The French Exchange (Chapter 27 - UPDATED 10/12)