LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Workout diapers

Does anyone here workout in diapers? I am not talking about weightlifting I am talking about running and more cardio stuff. If so what diaper or pull-up do you wear while working out. Is there an activewear pull-up or diaper out there that you recommend? Thank you!! 

• Like 1

I have a home gym (treadmill, elliptical, rower, weight machine, endless pool), so I can exercise how I see fit, I've done everything from just cloth diapers and plastic pants to guards under gym shorts, women's running skirt, leotards with or without tights and diapers, etc...

• Like 1

This was something that I wrestled with for a long time. Pre-pandemic, I attended and taught martial arts classes, and I did a couple of 5 mile runs a week, plus a fair bit of biking and hiking. Since Covid closed all the gyms, I’ve become a bit of a fat bastard, but, I plan to get back into it so that they don’t have to someday bury me in a piano case. The best ones I’ve found so far are Prevail’s Per-Fit 360’s. They’re an inexpensive diaper - important, since I plan to bin them after 90 minutes or so - and, most importantly, they don’t cut me to ribbons when I’m running. Wear LOTS of diaper cream at contact points and you should be okay. They’re also good for a couple of hours in terms of capacity, and they’re slim and quiet. They have elasticize wings and Velcro-like tabs that never give in. They fit like an adult Pampers Cruiser, basically.  

I love the Tena plastic backed for working out. Went 4 miles in one on my most recent run and no issues! I just wear my gym shorts over. Any thin plastic backed diaper should work fine. I found no compression shorts is best for me but I’d try with and without. 

Avoid Chafe!  - Try Chamois Buttr in the blue and yellow tube between your thighs and along your diaper - works great!

I have stopped wearing when I workout, mainly because when I do my crunches the seat of the diaper tears apart. I've tried wearing Rearz training pants over my diaper, but sometimes it still tears. Any ideas on how I could fix this issue?