LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest Little - Criticism and Critique

Hi,

I've been writing

and have been having a great time and (hopefully) improving.

My concern is that by mostly writing in a vacuum, that there are bad habits and patterns that I am reinforcing without noticing.

Due to the subject matter of this forum, I (and most everyone here) have a limited means of gathering outside feedback.

I also realize that on the main forum it can be difficult to leave feedback as it is hard to know if it is desired, and if so what is appropriate. I'm guilt of writing many comments and deleting them before posting due to this reason.

Therefore, if anyone has any feedback that they would be willing to share, I would be happy to hear it.

I won't promise I'll implement a suggestion, or even agree with it, but I promise I will read it and try to engage with it.

Thank You.

- To anyone who has already left feedback I sincerely appreciate it.

I'm not a writer myself, not at all.
So I'm not going to comment much or anything about writing style or anything.

I don't respond at all to stories I don't like.
For stories I do like, I usually limit myself to a "like" or "thank you" (emoji reaction).

Sometimes I write "keep it up" in the comments, but apparently some authors don't like that.

Sometimes I add why I like a story more than others (adult main character, as far as possible a realistic scenario, ...).

Very occasionally I write what I think will happen in the next chapter. It can sometimes be seen as a suggestion, but it is usually not intended that way.

I usually assume that the author already knows in which direction the story is going and will not be influenced by my commentary, because that is never my intention.
My sole purpose in writing comments is to let the author know that I enjoy reading it, thus encouraging him or her to continue a story and/or to create new ones.

As for "the biggest little", I hope there are many more chapters to follow. The time between the appearance of 2 chapters is relatively long, but the length of the chapters makes up for that.

I'd say keep it up.