LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi. Just joined

Hi everyone, I’m Bryle. I’m 18, and live at home, still in school. I have 1 younger brother. I was a bedwetter growing up and didn’t stop till I was 9. I was in diapers during that time and I didn’t really like them then. My brother is 8 and still wets his bed. I know we are not supposed to talk about minors but it’s not sexual and part of why I’m here so I hope it’s ok. Anyway, he is still in diapers as well. About half the time I get him ready for bed and the other half mom does. Well now I’m starting to miss being in diapers. I miss the attention that comes with them. The loving touch and one on one time with mom or whoever was putting my diaper on before bed. Yes we use regular diapers not pull-ups. I have tried putting on my brothers diapers but it’s just not the same doing it yourself. I know I can’t just tell my mom I want her to put me in diapers again so don’t know what to do. I have thought about wetting my bed again and see what she does but I’m not sure that would work at my age either. I just with I could go back to being 6 7 or 8 again.  I hope to talk to y’all soon. 

Thanks for reading. 

• Like 3

Hey Bryle, great to have you here. I too was a very late bedwetter. I agree about wanting to be little again, carefree time with no adult stresses, great escapism being in little space.. 

• Like 1

Hi Bryle, and welcome to DD. Your situation is a tough one for sure. But take some heart, cause allot of us have been in your type of situation ourselves. The only advice I can offer, is try and make yourself whatever extra money you can, wherever you can, and squirrel some away, so you can buy yourself some of your own diapers. I know that might not be an easy thing, but trying to fake bedwetting, in the hopes of tricking you parents into possibly buying diapers for you, is not the way to go. That can go wrong in so many ways. Believe me, it’s better you tough it out, and try like I suggested, or try making some makeshift diapers for yourself. Like cheaper baby diapers, and using them inside underwear. 
I wish you luck, hang tight, and you can always come here to DD for some good diaper talk, maybe some ideas, and for kicks. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 2

Good afternoon. Happy to see you here! You have just taken the first steps into discovering more about a part of you that has been wanting to come out.

So, welcome! The abdl segment has grown and changed considerably over even the last 5 years, its now close to the point that you can buy what you are looking for in products. Diapers alone have improved significantly that they match absorbency equal to the baby diapers that young children wear(the toddler can use their diapers a few times before change).

But you will find many abdls like myself who became abdls from bed wetting. I myself didnt stop bed wetting until my 10th birthday and this was every night that it happened so I can relate but if you need information on what diapers to buy or anything in general. Ask away.

We are here to help!

-Charr The Charizard

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcome. I do babysit so I have money to buy diapers but it’s not the same. I have put on my brothers diaper and peed in it and while it does feel good and brings back lots of memories I really miss getting them put on. It’s such an intimate experience. That closeness is what I want. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Bryle said:

Thanks for the welcome. I do babysit so I have money to buy diapers but it’s not the same. I have put on my brothers diaper and peed in it and while it does feel good and brings back lots of memories I really miss getting them put on. It’s such an intimate experience. That closeness is what I want. 

Who knows, maybe you find that special someone, and they will do that for you? 

• Like 1
On 6/2/2022 at 4:58 AM, Bryle said:

Hi everyone, I’m Bryle. I’m 18, and live at home, still in school. I have 1 younger brother. I was a bedwetter growing up and didn’t stop till I was 9. I was in diapers during that time and I didn’t really like them then. My brother is 8 and still wets his bed. I know we are not supposed to talk about minors but it’s not sexual and part of why I’m here so I hope it’s ok. Anyway, he is still in diapers as well. About half the time I get him ready for bed and the other half mom does. Well now I’m starting to miss being in diapers. I miss the attention that comes with them. The loving touch and one on one time with mom or whoever was putting my diaper on before bed. Yes we use regular diapers not pull-ups. I have tried putting on my brothers diapers but it’s just not the same doing it yourself. I know I can’t just tell my mom I want her to put me in diapers again so don’t know what to do. I have thought about wetting my bed again and see what she does but I’m not sure that would work at my age either. I just with I could go back to being 6 7 or 8 again.  I hope to talk to y’all soon. 

Thanks for reading. 

Hi buddy, we're glad to have ya!?☺️????♥️???? Do you remember if you wore Diapers during the day when you were younger, or was it ONLY at night?!????

And as far as wanting to be 6, 7, 8 years old again, you and me both buddy, for SURE!??? Although I myself want to be 1 year old, so I can still suck on an bottle? and be in my crib. And my FAVORITE part, wear my DIAPEES!???????♥️???????