LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where can I watch diaper change videos? Of adults of course

So I am wondering what website I can go to that I can watch diaper changes? I mean actual diaper changes with poop and pee with someone else changing the person not with the person changing themselves. A lot of the stuff I see just doesn't seem to be for me like I don't care about looking at people wearing diapers pooping and peeing in them that's okay but it's like I want to see the diaper change itself. And I just can't seem to find any good places.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mewtwo said:

So I am wondering what website I can go to that I can watch diaper changes? I mean actual diaper changes with poop and pee with someone else changing the person not with the person changing themselves. A lot of the stuff I see just doesn't seem to be for me like I don't care about looking at people wearing diapers pooping and peeing in them that's okay but it's like I want to see the diaper change itself. And I just can't seem to find any good places.

I don't know buddy. But if you find any, let me know! One thing I do know is, if you look deep enough you can find almost ANYTHING on the web, ESPECIALLY the deep and dark web. You just gotta know where to look.??? Trust me, it's OUT THERE! EVEN if you DON'T WANT it to be!???????☹️???????????????????

On 5/28/2022 at 9:18 PM, mewtwo said:

There are some on youtu demonstrating how to change both specific brands / models and generically.  Though, I am not thrilled by someone showing how they change their relative.