LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That moment when....

A-Ah moments, This is an interesting topic and thread to read through. I find that I've had similar experiences as the ones listed here and can identify with most of what's been posted so far. I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for a little over three years now, which means that I've spent more time as an adult in diapers than I did as a baby in diapers, that in it's self is an a-ah moment. I can't put a date or specific incident when it happened for me but when the lines began blurring between wearing diapers because I wanted to and because I needed to was a moment for me. Perhaps it was an oh shit moment. Another big one was when I made the switch from wearing cheaper day time pull-ups and diapers to wearing thicker premium diapers day and night. Getting through the day with minimal changes and maximum comfort was so liberating and took wearing diapers from a thing that had been a chore and constantly at the front of my mind to something that I didn't need to think or worry about. Along with wearing better diapers came not giving a hoot what anybody else thought about it. I have never gone out of my way to hide my diapers, I don't flaunt them either though, that would be weird. Also not caring if the diaper fails or leaks was a big step forward. I'll change the first chance I get but I don't get myself twisted up in knots about it. If the diapers leak they leak. Oh well. How much time do babies spend worrying about a leaky diaper or wet cloths. Not much I would imagine.