LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiya

Been a long time lurker but finally glad to become a member! Love abdl stories and getting to imagine myself in the baby's position. Excited to explore more and be accepting of myself. :)

• Like 2

Hi CJ and welcome. Glad you decided join us. I too had difficulty accepting myself, but DD has helped a lot. Lots of likeminded folks here to help you on your journey and to make friends with. Enjoy! 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, cjbabytx said:

Been a long time lurker but finally glad to become a member! Love abdl stories and getting to imagine myself in the baby's position. Excited to explore more and be accepting of myself. :)

Hello fellow Diaper buddy!? We're DEFINITELY glad to have ya as part of the family!!!!!????????☺️?♥️????? I LOVE to chat about Diapees, bottles, and pretty much anything. So if you ever wanna to chat with me, just let me know!????♥️??☺️??♥️??

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Hello fellow Diaper buddy!? We're DEFINITELY glad to have ya as part of the family!!!!!????????☺️?♥️????? I LOVE to chat about Diapees, bottles, and pretty much anything. So if you ever wanna to chat with me, just let me know!????♥️??☺️??♥️??

tenor.gif

Jesse is a big kid now

Hello and welcome to DD.  I look forward to hearing from you in the forum and the chat.

• Like 1

Hi Cjbabytx, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join in with us. Come on in, and make yourself comfy. As you know, there’s lots of great likeminded people here. So just relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Jesse is a big kid now

Hello and welcome to DD.  I look forward to hearing from you in the forum and the chat.

Oh, DON'T be fooled Big Brother!???☺️? I tried being an Big Boy and it was SO BORING!!!!!??? So I got my diapees back. I MUCH PREFER being an Diaper Boy!???????☺️???♥️ ??☺️??☺️??♥️????????♥️?

baby peter perker.jpghqdefault.jpgpartners3.JPG73532486-pile-or-stack-of-baby-diapers-isolated-on-white-background.thumb.jpg.b84f472c0a1bee575de5ff7eb2c1d1e7.jpg.899eed485bea40d636522207cda43238.jpg.f5718a20bb55065d9dfdd6534fc810ac.jpg

On 5/24/2022 at 10:39 PM, cjbabytx said:

Welcome ? I like it here, I think u will too. And always accept your self! We're all different but I love ❤️ the life as much as I can live it ?‍♂️.

I'm very open so if u have any questions.....feel free ask awayScreenshot_20220606-212156_Gallery.thumb.jpg.5161a7c319958192ae4a8a95c266284c.jpg

4 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

Welcome ? I like it here, I think u will too. And always accept your self! We're all different but I love ❤️ the life as much as I can live it ?‍♂️.

I'm very open so if u have any questions.....feel free ask awayScreenshot_20220606-212156_Gallery.thumb.jpg.5161a7c319958192ae4a8a95c266284c.jpg

OH, by the way I see our age play is similar.  Mine is 3-5 ?‍♂️ couple of little devils getting in to every thing!

• Like 1
On 6/6/2022 at 9:21 PM, Lil Leo said:

OH, by the way I see our age play is similar.  Mine is 3-5 ?‍♂️ couple of little devils getting in to every thing!

Thanks @Lil Leo Yeah, we're curious little dudes exploring the big wide world! Hehe! ?

• Like 2