LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back To Square One private with Kaylaindiapers

Maggie was frantic she couldn't even get out of the crib even though she was taller than Kayla, Maggie was still a short adult and it would take time to climb over the till bars of the crib. but Kayla was loving the situation especially after having such an awful day yesterday this was a pleasant surprise

Meanwhile Skylar had already woken up feeling absolutely refreshed after the ordeal of yesterday, she went downstairs and made animal shaped pancakes for Kayla as an apology for taking her over to her stepmom. "With family like that no wonder Kayla was such a brat when she used to be boss." 

When the food was made Skyler heard from the baby monitor got Maggie and Kayla had woken up. Skyler was going to have to have a talk with Maggie but she wasn't upset with her, Skylar already had a feeling about her after the baby shower. Skylar went upstairs and went into the nursery, "morning you two hope you had a good sleep," Skylar said before cleaning up the room and putting all of Kayla's toys away that Maggie had taken out and obviously played with.

• Like 2

“I can’t help you I can’t get out myself and I’m taller then you mommy already knows so who knows what she’s going to do she might spank you for lying or to make sure you know your place.” 

“N- no I just wanna go I don’t like this I was just curious.” 

Kayla rolled her eyes.

”I knew you were a baby when you kept asking questions and now you’re in my crib drinking my bottles in one of my wet diapers you’re a baby except it not sure why you would wanna be one I’m being punished but you want this!” 

Both babies heard Skylar coming then the door opened..

”Oh shit what am I going to do!” Maggie said.. 

• Like 1

After Skyler had cleaned up the room she went over to the crib unwaxed it and pulled it down, "hello Maggie I hope Kayla wasn't being mean to you she had a rough day yesterday so she might be a little grumpy. Anyway you stay right there and I'll help you out after Kayla." Skylar picked up Kayla and gently gave the little girl a kiss on the forehead before taking her over to the changing table and laying her down on it.

• Like 1

“Um Um I- I can explain you can keep the money i just wanna go home!” She stuttered nervously as she had no idea what to say..

Kayla smiled.. 

“It will be ok baby.” She said cooing at her when Skylar had her back turned Kayla was kinda thinking about her as being her baby sister..

Once she was laid down Kayla looked at her mommy far away so Maggie couldn’t hear her..

”Mommy see she wants to be a baby can we keep her please!” She begged like Maggie was a puppy.. 

• Like 1

Skyler ignored Kayla questioning and pleading face and undid Kayla's pajamas and her diaper then wiped and powdered her, after diapering Kayla, Skylar put her pajamas back on and put on the floor. "Kayla go into the living room and watch some TV I have to talk to Maggie alone." But when Kayla started to whine all she got was a strong slap on her padded bottom and a stern look. 

When Kayla went out of the room Skylar watched her to make sure Kayla went downstairs before heading back into the Nursery she then closed the door and went back to the crib before sitting on it next to Maggie. "Sorry I didn't call you it was a pretty rough day yesterday and I decided to just return early with Kayla, how are you I like your pajamas they're very adorable." Skyler said in a sweet and caring voice.

• Like 2

“Owe ok!” Kayla whined as she went downstairs..

Maggie didn’t know what to think or say as Skylar approached the crib..

”Um it’s ok Ugh Yeah i guess.” She said blushing.. She had no idea how she was going to explain the wet diaper or the bottle.

Kayla sat down stairs wondering what was going on. 

• Like 1

Kayla thought about spying on her mommy and Maggie but the thought of getting a spanking so early in the morning stopped her from doing that. So Kayla thought doing that so she decided to just watch classic She ra instead.

"Also sorry I didn't wake you up when we got home both me and Kayla were extremely tired and besides you looked absolutely adorable sleeping peacefully so I didn't want to wake you. But I will say that you should have put the toys up after you were done playing with them. I mean when Kayla doesn't clean her room after being told she usually goes over my lap for spanking but since your a guest in this house I'll let it slide." Skyler said before saying, "Anyway I'll leave you to get yourself changed unless you need my help and then we will have breakfast."

Maggie was still confused about everything and now she couldn’t believe she was caught..

”I- I wasn’t playing with them I was just looking at then my niece has some  just like that.” Maggie said making everything up but she was holding on to her adult hood..

Maggie thought about it for a second but she was so nervous..

”I’m fine thanks.” She said waiting until Skylar left then she took her diaper off and threw it into the diaper genie she got her big girl clothes on and went downstairs. 

Skyler then set the table and went into the living room and told Kayle was time for breakfast, after getting into the dining room table with put in her high chair as Maggie was just coming in, when Skyler saw her she walked over to her and said "Oh Maggie you didn't need to change out of your pajamas I just meant you needed to change out your diaper." 

• Like 1

Maggie was shocked how did she know and now it was a inner battle between her baby side and her adult side.. 

She blushed bright red..

”Um I- I didn’t have a d- diaper on!” She said trying to sound like an adult..

”She did mommy and it was wet when I lie I get spanking Maggie needs a spanking mommy!” Kayla cried..

”Shut up!” Maggie said looking at Kayla as her immaturity was really showing as both girls sounded like Babies.,

”No you shut up!” Kayla said 

• Like 1

Both girls quit at the threat of a spanking..

Maggie Blushed again realizing now that Skylar knew everything..

”You did?” She said shyly 

“See can be my baby sister!” Kayla said happily.. 

Maggie blushed again she didn’t know what to say or do this was all coming at her so fast and a part of her still wanted to deny her inner child or inner baby! 

"Yes I did and its okay, but we can talk about it after breakfast." Skylar took Maggie's hand and took her to the table and had her sit down she, then cut up the pancake that looked like a teddy bear for Maggie before going over to Kayla and cutting her food as well before grabbing a forkful for Kayla to eat.

Maggie didn’t argue or fight when Skylar took her hand and had her sit down she felt funny but let it go. 

“That’s funny he looks like Mr Bear that I had when I was a kid.” 

Kayla smiled she knew she had another baby to play with and get in trouble with and have fun with..

She smiled looking at Skylar like they both knew something. 

Kayla was really happy cause she knew what that meant and she could already see the mommy inside of Skylar come out towards Maggie..

“Um I don’t need to talk I’m ok really!” She said nervously as Skylar took her hand without any questions or explanations..

Once they got to the nursery Maggie remembered in high school when she got caught drinking and she was in the principals office and she was so scared or drunk she wet herself.. Her mom had to come and get her and her mom called her a baby and threatened to put her in diapers but she never did… 

Now Maggie had that odd feeling..

”Ok good.” She said relaxing a little when Skylar said she wasn’t mad..

Maggie smiled and hugged her back..

”What’s that?” She said feeling better about things 

"Well I was wondering if you would like to be Kayla big sister?" Maggie was taking a bath when those words left Skyler's lips, "you see my little girls needs a playmate someone who would love a play with her, but all so show her how to be a good girl. You won't have to wear a diaper like Kayla but you would have to dress more like a little girl and wear training pants if you want too and use a training potty it will help Kayla except that she's just a baby now. but more importantly you will be paid." Skyler continued on shocking Maggie.

Maggie was interested Kinda but she was still embarrass and didn’t know how to say it but she wanted to be the baby too!  That’s how all this started she was jealous of Kayla that’s why she had a diaper on and in her crib drinking a bottle..

”Hmm I don’t know guess we can talk about it tonight when I get off of work.” 

Maggie didn't know what to say or to think was Skylar serious about hiring her to be Kayla big sister and to be her playmate, and what did Skylar mean about giving Maggie a promotion at work who she could work at home. Everything was going too fast which made Maggie lie down on the couch as the My Little Pony then played in the background.

• Like 2

Maggie let out a sigh as her mind buzzed with the offer Skylar made and wondering what it entailed, did she have to move in with Skylar and Kayla, would she get her own room or would have to bunk with Kayla, the house was definitely big enough for Maggie to have her own room, did you want to have her own room which we think Kayla's crib or get a bed of her own?

All the thoughts and more played over and over in Maggie's head, she even thought about did Skyler actually mean she'd be Kayla's big sister, I mean Maggie wasn't exactly a tall woman she could easily be mistaken for teenager without makeup and high heels, just like Kayla  could be mistaken for a child. So if both of them were dressed younger  and were out in public it wouldn't be so shocking if people thought they could be sisters.

• Like 1