LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back To Square One private with Kaylaindiapers

Skylar Hope 24 years old had arrived at work two minutes late, it wasn't her fault there was road construction and it took her sometime before getting on the right lane, when she got to the office Jack who was on his computer said.

“Hay Skylar good to see you I left a cup of tea on your desk, also be careful the boss isn't in a good mood.” Skylar sighed, “Thanks Jack but honestly when is our wittle boss not throwing a temper tantrum.” Skyler said with a little giggle as Jack had to cover his mouth trying to not laugh at out loud. Skyla went to her desk, hung her jacket and purse up then sat down waiting for her boss to call her in to yell at her before she got back to work.

Kayla was not having a good day the stupid persons at the counter messed up her breakfast order and some woman had the nerve to card her for her whine that she enjoyed drinking.. 

Kayla was twenty six and on the short side she got tired of people always teasing her or asking how old she really was as she looked younger.. 

“Great these incompetent fools don’t even have the presentation ready!” She said to herself out loud.. 

I’m going to yell at Skyler I see how she flirts with the guys and how the guys like her!  She thought to herself.. 

Kayla was going to take her frustrations out on Skylar.. 

“Skylar get in her now!” Kayla leaned back in her chair..

”Sure is nice being the boss and being in control.” She thought to herself 

Skylar come into the office, sat down on the chair opposite her boss's desk and said, "I'm sorry I'm late boss there was construction work on the highway and I couldn't find an exit." Skylar knew she wasn't that late, but one of the things her boss yelled at her was not being punctual. Skylar knew just from looking at her boss's face she could tell her boss was definitely not in a good mood. "How could someone so little and cute looking be such a bully." Skylar could not help thinking as she prepared herself for her boss's tantrum.

“You’re always last and you always have excuses you’re worst then my nephew and he’s only two!” She took a deep breathe as she was really mad not so much at her but at the whole damn day.. 

“Stand up and come with me!” She took Skylar’s hand like she was a little kid..

”Um excuse me everyone stop what you’re doing Skylar was late again so I want you all to watch her and tell me if she gets up cause i have a special assignment for our late little girl.. 

Kayla went back into her office and grabbed a pen and paper. 

“Sit!” She said pulling out a chair at the desk for her..

”Here I want you to write a hundred times I will not be late again I’m sorry Ms Kayla.” 

“Ok everyone back to work if I can be on time then everyone can be on time this crap is making me mad so no taco Tuesday and no pizza Friday you guys need to do a better job!” Kayla stormed off into her office feeling better about things.. 

“I love being the boss I’ll have my taco Tuesday but they won’t!” She clicked on her computer and watched the latest YouTube videos.. 

Like Skylar I had known her boss was angry at her and she could tell it was going to be a long day. When she was told to stand up Skyler did and soon her hand was grabbed by her boss and she was being taken out of the office. It was a comical sight because her boss could barely reach up to between her cleavage and that was with heels on.

When they got out of the office Kayla called everyone and told them that Skylar was late again, but worst was she was told to sit at a desk and write a sentence like she was a little kid, Kayla even said she was going to end Taco Tuesday and pizza Friday tell everyone started pulling their own weight many of the staff could not help but grown before watching their demanding boss return to her office. When she was gone Skylar did what she was asked and got to work, but unknown to her something was going to happen.

Kayla sat at her desk she was glad her step mom owned this business and lived out of state so she could basically do whatever she wanted..

She kicked back in her chair drinking her Diet Pepsi laughing at the things she was watching..

After a hour or so she got up and walked out to where Skylar was she was going to check in on her..

Maybe she’ll learn to be on time after this she thought to herself as she approached her.. 

“So have you finished your assignment?” 

When Skylar hears her boss she looked at her and nodded her head handing the paper to Kayla, as she looked at her, Skylar imaged taking her tiny boss over her lap for a spanking. It's made her giggle a bit making Kayla look at her but then she got back to looking at the paper, told her she was done and to get back to work. Skylar went back to her own desk and started her work taking calls and such. As she was on the phone and Skylar was doing work two men came to Skylar, "hello may I help you?" Skylar said politely.

Kayla smiled as she enjoyed the power she had over Skylar in reality she was jealous of Skylar she was taller and more mature then she was she could just tell the way she presented herself.. 

“Ok good.” She looked over the paper..

”What’s so funny?” She asked irritated as she felt like their was a joke that was about her or something.. 

“Your on thin ice now get back to work!” 

Kayla went back to her office closing the door and finding more things to amuse her. 

One of the man talked to Skylar after taking out a police badge. "Hello there my name is Officer Dooley and my partner is Officer McCain, is your boss in?" Skylar looked at them and said, "Yes she is, what is this about?" The officer looked at her partner and the partner just said that they needed to speak to her boss about something and they had a warrant." She looked at the warrant and was shocked to see it was arrest warrant. She then went to the door and knocked interrupting Kayla's preparation to the board of directors. 

“Go away i said I don’t wanna be disturbed!” she said getting agitated. 

Kayla immediately froze when she heard the man say police..

She got up to answer the door..

”Um hi can I help you?” 

The confident girl was now scared! 

What’s going on she thought to herself.. 

“Yes I’m Kayla Davis.” 

As that was going on practically all the office was looking at their boss stopping what they were doing to watch the scene unfold. Officer Dooley looked it her then cleared his throat and said, "Miss Kayla Davis you're under arrest for insider trading and trying to defraud the US government you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." Officer Dooley said as he turned the small woman around and handcuffed her.

“W-what n- no this can’t be happening!” She cried as the big man read her the rights and handcuffed her.

”B- but there has to be some k- kind of mistake!” She cried literally stuttering helplessly. 

“You- you c- can’t do this no no!” She cried and begged 

“I did nothing wrong!” She was in full meltdown tears as she was literally dragged out of her office with all her employees looking on! 

Skylar could not believe what she was seeing her boss being dragged away by the cops for suspicion of insider trading and defrauding the US government, Skylar was also not surprised at some of her co-workers cheered as they watched their boss being dragged away kicking and crying. But something felt wrong about that while her boss was a pain in the ass she wasn't a crock she was illegitimate the hard worker, so her insider trading and trying to defraud the US government did not feel right.

After her boss was taken out of the building Skyla immediately took charge, "All right people back to work I know you didn't expect to see that, but we still have a deadline to meet." After everyone got back to work Skyla headed into her boss's office, sat at her desk and called the head office to let them know what was going on.

Kayla had already been processed and she was sitting in a cell she noticed immediately she was the smallest girl in there.. She noticed a couple of the girls eyeballing her she tried her best not to make eye contact. 

“Please please I- I don’t belong here!” She cried not realizing how she made herself look like a weak little girl.. 

After a hour or so the guard called for her.,

She smiled and got up quick at two girls had come over and sat by her telling her what they are going to do to her!  None of them were good.. 

“Yes yes I’m Kayla can I make my phone call!” She said excitedly..

Once she got to the phones she wasn’t sure who to call..

Damn if I call Mary her step mom who knows What she might do. She thought then she figured the best one to call would be her secretary Skylar..

She dialed the number waiting for her to pick up.. 

When she dialed her secretary's cell phone number a cell phone started ringing in the room she was in, unknown to her Skylar had already called Kayla's mother as well as the board of directors, they said they would look into it and some of them did agree with Skyler that did seem odd that someone as hard-working as Kayla would do something like that. After the meeting Skylar left the office and went down to the police station to bail her boss out of jail.

“Pick up pick up!” Kayla said frantically..

Finally.. Hello who is this Skylar is that you!” 

Kayla remembered earlier in the day and now she was depending on Skylar getting her out..

”Um hey you know what happened which is a lot of bull shit anyhow I need you to come and get me!” 

She loo me at the big blond girl who smiled at Kayla she looked at her like a lion looks at a Antelope..

”Hey I have a credit card in my desk In a envelope use that and come here as soon as you can and bail me out!” 

“You there Skylar!” Kayla was scared.. 

Skylar heard her phone ring when she was talking to the officer about how much money would be to bail her boss out, when she picked up the phone she boss's desperate scared voice. After her boss asked her to get her out witch Skylar had done with her own money, she hung up and went to her boss who was still talking on the phone desperately trying to get in contact with her unbeknownst to her Skylar was right behind her, she then put a hand on her boss's shoulder scaring her.

Kayla wasn’t sure what was going on as she began yelling..

”Skylar what the hell you there hello hello!” She kept going on and on.. 

She jumped a mile when she felt a hand on her shoulder..

Once Kayla turned around she smiled and was so happy to see Skylar..

”I’m not sure what happened I only had one phone call and you wasn’t answering b- but oh well none of that matters you’re here now and that’s all that counts!” 

Kayla looked around.

”Did you already pay to get me out?” 

Skylar smiled at her boss who looked happy to see her, "Yes I was able to pay your bail that's the good news, bad news is boss your credit card was declined so I had to use my own." Skylar said as she saw her boss's confused face, she then said, "How about we get out of here and I'll take you home."

“Wh- what declined I know I have at least a thousand dollars on it!” Kayla had many problems to worry about so this was just one more thing! 

“Ok sounds good yeah I wanna get out of here and consult with my lawyers and I plan on being at work tomorrow everyone needs to know I’m still in control..

”Thanks for bailing me out let’s get out of here!” 

Kayla’s head was still spinning trying to figure out everything that happened in the last twenty four hours. 

Skylar nodded head yes before heading to the door, she would have to talk to your boss about what the board of directors said that they would definitely investigate and did believe that she didn't do it, but they also said that she couldn't be at work until this whole thing was resolved. But right now Skylar new her little boss definitely needed something to eat and needed to take a nap.

“It’s so good to be out of that place I still can’t believe any of this happened! She said out loud but more to herself..

”Take me back to the office so I can get my car I’ll worry about work tomorrow since we’re already closed.” 

Kayla just wanted to grab a bite to eat then figure out why her credit card was declined.

”Who was laughing when I was being dragged out of there I’ll make their life a living hell!” She said with Venom! 

When they got to the car Skylar opened the back seat for her boss to get in telling her that the front seat was messy, after her boss got in the car and told her what she was going to do and asked who was laughing at her, Skylar said, "Umm sorry boss I hate to tell you this but the police impounded your vehicle for evidence and the impound lot is closed so we won't be able to get your car out at least for today."

“Are you serious damn it as if this can’t get any worse and I still don’t know what the hell they’re after!”  Kayla was so frustrated at how her world was crumbling before her..

”Ok well take me by the office so I can get a few things then give me a ride home!” Kayla  shook her head looking out the window she was fed up with all of this.. She wondered and hoped her step mom didn’t find out about any of this. 

“Hey Wendy didn’t call you know my step mom?” 

Skylar  watched her boss frustrated over everything that was happening and she did feel bad for her yeah for both was an ass and brat, but watching as your whole world starts to crumble around you was not a good thing Skylar felt like she wanted to give her boss a hug and try and comfort her but decided not to especially when Kayla asked about her stepmom.

Skylar et out a sigh she was hoping to avoid this until later but seeing no way out of it said, "Yes I did call your mom and the board of directors I had to after what happened, the board was shocked but they don't believe you did it you may have your problems. But you are a hard worker and you are loyal to the company, so they are going to investigate it, they all so said they don't want you to come in the office for a while until this whole thing is settled."