LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back To Square One private with Kaylaindiapers

Skylar took Kayla out to the car, open the back door and put her little girl in her car seat much to Kayla's fussing before buckling her in soon after that Skyler was in the car and then they were off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Maggie started to suck the bottle of apple juice it was both delicious and relaxing, but something about missing Maggie opened her overnight bag to get ready.

• Like 1

“Pweae mommy don’t make me go I can’t go like this!” She cried begging hating how she’s all dressed up looking like a six month old..

Maggie was busy drinking her bottle then she decided to get diapered up and really enjoy her baby time. 

• Like 1

"Kayla there's no getting out of it you going to your Stepmother's birthday party." When they ride a stoplight Skyler reached in the cave of baby bag and pulled out an iPod and headphones, "Here listen to some of your music and it will help you to calm down." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maggie reached into her bag and pulled out a diaper she then went to Kayla's Nursery and got on her former bosses changing table, even though she was bigger than Kayla she was still pretty small probably the size of the petite teenager and a changing table was made to hold bigger babies.

• Like 1

Kayla was surprised she was able to listen to real music again.. She listened to her music and soon she feel asleep.. As she was sleeping like usual she wet her diaper. 

Maggie was having all kinds of feelings run through her she didn’t know how to react she just knew she didn’t want it to stop! 

• Like 1

Kayla put her earbuds in and then turned on some music The Knife music combined with the fact that she slept so poorly Kayla was soon fast asleep, she practically slept through the entire three hours only stirring a bit when her tummy started to rumble.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maggie emotions were running high fear, excitement, embarrassment thinking Skyler or Kayla we're going to come busting into the nursery any minute now, but Maggie took a deep breath and decided to do it. She laid the diaper under her bottom and then grabbed the baby powder.

• Like 1

“Where are we?” 

Kayla was shocked that they had already come into town..

She stretched realizing she was wet and Remembering how she was dressed and what they were there for..

Once Maggie was diapered it felt so good she crawled around the place like she had seen Kayla do..

It was later in the evening when she took the bottle warmed it in the microwave and she went back to the nursery in her soft crinkly diaper and her warm bottle of milk she laid in the crib and was soon asleep.

• Like 1

When Kayla have woken she felt groggy she did not really remember where she was or what was going on, but a minutes she was able to remember. "hey there sleepyhead you conked out pretty quickly after turning on the iPod we're actually almost to your step mom's." Skyler told Kayla.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maggie even put on her new footed pajamas that she ordered thanks to the links that Skylar had sent her, after drinking the warm bottle of apple juice Maggie decide to try sleeping in Kayla's crib for a little nap.

• Like 1

"Kayla will you come down it's going to be okay I'm with you." Skyler told Kayla before turning a corner and heading to a very familiar stretch of road type of little woman knew all too well would lead to her old house. Kayla cried and kick their feet acting just like any toddler having a tantrum, she just wanted to go back home and cuddle up in the crib.

• Like 1

“No no no!” Kayla felt like she was going to the dentist to get a tooth pulled as she knew she had to do it but it didn’t help her out or calm her nerves. 

Skylar knew this might happen and was ready to spank her if needed but she also knew Kayla was going to be treated exactly like a baby in every way this would make her accept who she truly is. 

Skylar hoped for a day when Kayla would be the baby she is and everyone can see her and she will no longer care cause it’s who she is. 

“I’m not going in I’m not I’m not!” She yelled 

When they arrived at the house Skyler pulled into the driveway and looked at Kayla, who is already having a temper tantrum. "Hey you out you're acting like a spoiled brat it's going to be okay you look adorable." It was true Kayla did look adorable in her outfit, honestly wasn't even overly babyish if they were to walk outside in front of people to the untrained eye would assume that she was a kid.

But when Kayla kicked their feet and squirmed Skyler let out a sigh before getting out of the car and opening the door, she then checked Kayla's diaper, "no wonder you're so grumpy you certainly need a diaper change Kayla."

• Like 1

“I hate this I hate this I don’t wanna go inside this sucks this sucks you did this to me I’m a grown woman you made me a baby I’m not a baby!” She yelled as she wasn’t very happy at all..

Maggie woke up with the urge to pee she thought about getting up and going..

”Well damn I do have a diaper on might as well use it.” 

It took Maggie awhile but she finally let go..

”Oh my gosh that’s amazing!” She said to herself 

• Like 1

Kayla was now having a full-blown temper tantrum, Skylar let out a sigh before unbuckling Kayla and taking the little girl over her lap, she been pulled down Kayla's soft leggings and started to give Kayla spanking on her thighs just like did Georgine doing the baby shower last week.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when Maggie woke up from her nap she felt the need to go to the bathroom seeing that she was already wearing a diaper she went in it leting out a moan of pleasure it felt absolutely amazing and it felt like a time saver wondering as she could just stay in Kayla's Nursery without needing to go to the bathroom.

• Like 1

“N- no please please owe owe please please please!” She yelled as she was spanked on her thighs not even her diaper but her things and she cried kicking her feet! 

Maggie was going to get up but she was so comfortable she grabbed her bottle and sat up winding the mobile and soon she was back asleep. 

• Haha 1

Skyler nodded her head before lifting the sobbing little girl on her offer lap, okay Kayla now I'm going to change your diaper, but I don't want to hear a peep out of you unless you want me to change you in front of your stepmom and siblings." Skyler said making sure Kayla looked her right in the eyes when, after the little woman gave a yelp and a meek nod, Skyler laid her baby on the back seat, took out the changing surprise and soon was changing Kayla's diaper.

• Like 2

What can I really do I have no other choice. She thought to herself. 

“ok.” She said laying down she was dreading when she might be changed again and in front of who and by who? 

Being a baby sucks! She thought to herself as she heard the tapes being ripped apart to open her diaper. 

• Like 1

It wasn't long before Kayla was wiped, powdered and put into a new diaper, Kayla was then lifted up and her clothes were fixed, Skyler and Kayla then got out of the car and went to the front door. Skylar did make sure that hold Kayla's hand making sure the little girl didn't run away she did notice how fidgety and squirmy Kayla was, "princess you look adorable and your outfit isn't overly babyish honestly you could pass as a kid to the untrained eye." Skyler told Kayla before ringing the doorbell to her stepmom's house.

(So who is playing what character?)

Kayla was so nervous she just hoped she didn’t get changed by her step mom or her sister Amy.. 

She waited and waited then the door opened..

It was Heather her step mom 

“Hi Skylar and is this baby Kayla Awww you’re finally getting what you deserve for being a brat do come in.” She smiled as she checked Kayla’s diaper..

”All dry I see let me yell at your sister she can’t wait to see the new baby!” 

Heather walked to the stairs 

“Amy the baby is here!” She said with the baby talk..

Kayla could do nothing but wait for Amy her 18 year old step sister to see her.. 

Here she was 22 but now really a two year old..

• Like 1

When Heather opened the door, she was taken aback a bit in seeing stepdaughter she assumed that she would rather stay at her new home then come here, but here she was it also took a moment for her to adjust herself upon seeing Kayla dressed like a child. 

but after all the headaches she caused her especially when Kayla was arrested and those videos of her temper tantrum when she used to be the boss at side company were made public, these was a very well deserved look for Kayla. When they got in Heather quickly checked Kayla's diaper wanting to see if she actually was we're wearing one which she was. 

When Amy came down she nearly doubled from laughter over upon seeing her stepsister dress like a little girl. As Heather explained to Skyler that her son wouldn't be making it due to the fact that he was still at college and had an important test to do.

• Like 2

Amy walked over to her step sister and immediately pulled her sister skirt up making the little woman yelp. "Oh my god she is totally wearing a diaper." Amy was shocked she and her never really got along and thanks to those videos of Kayla's tantrum. The office Amy had to take a break from college until everything died down.

• Like 1

Heather laughed “Aww how is the baby?” 

Kayla wanted to cry! 

She knew there was nothing she could do as she was stuck and trapped..

”Amy dear set up the playpen that your nephew Thomas uses we can put the baby in there while we visit with Skyler unless you wanna play with the baby..” 

Heather looked at the baby k

”baby do you wanna play with your big sister remember when you used to call Amy a baby boy oh boy how things have changed and soon you’ll need your diaper changed wes woo will!” She said cooing at her. 

• Like 1

Amy nodded her head took Kayla roughly by the hand and dragged her into the living room, Skyler was left alone with Kayla stepmother already she was regretting this decision, not only is he the last time when Skyler talk to Heather he blackmailed her into giving her a promotion as well as hush money. But the fact she looked Kayla with contempt.

• Like 1